Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:17 pm
Deston had almost finished preparing himself to start an attack, the air around him having dropped considerably in temperature, when Ebony lifted Zeke off the ground with her magic. Well, what was the point in that? He barely had time to wonder about it as one of his other "moods" tried to take his point of distraction as a moment to take control. The demon's head dipped to the side, left hand on his left temple and eye closed as he winced, the expression similar to that of someone who just got a shooting pain in their head, as he started to fight against himself. He barely noticed the flash of light that Zeke disappeared in, but it had been there nonetheless. Deston shook his head, eyes closed, and when he opened them they had deepened into a cerulean color.
HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO GET OUT?! His previous "mood" screamed from the back of his head.
He snuck out while I distracted you. Another "mood" replied.
Vous devez apprendre comment à la multitâche, l'idiot irresponsable. A new "mood" piped up, leaving the first "mood" seething.
I don't suppose you'll tell me what's going on, will you? The demon thought.
Figure it out yourself. His previous "mood" grumbled.
Deston simply sighed aloud before wandering over to where the girls were. Maybe one of them could tell him what was going on. Well, if he knew who they were that was.
The one holding the clothes is Ebony and the other one, the werewolf, is Arias. The first "mood" piped up as he approached the girls.
At least someone was willing to help him.

(( Vous devez apprendre comment à la multitâche, l'idiot irresponsable. = You need to learn how to multitask, irresponsible idiot. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm
Arias yelped as she shifted back to her human form. It was always painful, but it soon subsided. Gratefully, she snatched the clothes dangling above her.
"Thanks." she mumbled.
Arias slowly walked out in the open, her eyes a dark, bloody red. It was a side-effect of the bloodlust.
"Do not touch me at all, else you pray for a death-wish." she whispered to Ebony and Deston.
The wolf side of her was stronger right now, threatening to take over at the slightest thing.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:35 pm
"Sweetie, I like you, but you really gotta know me before you start spoutin off like that." she said, turning and planting herself between Deston and Arias as she changed. "What? By the way, thanks for all the help over there, you were a ******** HERO!!!" she said, thoroughly annoyed. she stormed off after assured Arias was decent and headed for her place of meditation. "I get interrupted in the next hour and somebody's gonna be replacin the headless horseman."

twisted

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Deston blinked a few times after Arias spoke before the realization that she was still struggling with her wolf set in. He winced slightly when Ebony yelled at him, finding that he wished he knew the reason for it. The "mood" he was in wasn't particularly good about remembering what his other "moods" had done. Well, this wasn't a good thing, now was it?
"What happened?" The demon said softly in thorough confusion, his French accent thicker than usual.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 am
Heading off through the underbrush, Ebony tried to calm herself. "Not letting the S.O.B. get away next time......" Her thoughts wandered back to Deston. Why the hell did he look so confused? He'd definetly mellowed, but what was with the eyes? "Hope Zeke didn't do anything We're gonna regret later..." Upon reaching a pond fed by a small waterfall Ebony stripped down and tried let her anger wash away in the small pool.

twisted

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:01 pm
Arias quietly watched Ebony storm off. Suddenly realizing that she was alone in the warehouse with Deston, she felt a little shy.
Why are you standing here? There is no one watching, no one to witness anything. It would only take you a split-second to snap his neck..., her wolf side said to her.
Arias cringed at the liquid-smooth voice.
"Deston, I'm sorry for all the problems. My apologies for burdening you and following you around. I'll take my leave and leave you alone." she turned to walk out the door.

Ardeo sat on the grass, swishing his fluffy tail and watching Ebony. He certainly wasn't a pervert, afterall, he had seen Arias bathe before. Ardeo just couldn't help but watch. He had run off when Arias and the other two had run for the warehouse, hoping to find Zeke when he escaped. Obviously he didn't.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Deston's brows knitted when Arias apologized for burdening him, turning to leave soon after speaking. What was going on? He couldn't remember a thing about her being a burden, even with the words of his other "moods" swarming around in his head. Aside from that, her apology didn't tell him much else about what was going on.
"Wait." The demon said, moving to catch her by the wrist.
His touch was a lot colder than usual due to the energy his other "mood" had built up, but he didn't realize it.

"Why would you say that?" Deston asked, confusion evident in his cerulean eyes. "I don't understand."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Arias flinched at the cold touch. Not only was she gloveless, but his hand felt like ice against her skin. A swirl of voices filled her head as she saw his thoughts. She jerked her wrist away quickly, for his own sake of privacy.
"I, uh, followed you around for hours. Aren't you tired of me?"

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:53 pm
Deston blinked a few times after Arias spoke, trying to get any of his other "moods" to recall the incident, but the two involved were either not paying attention or were giving him the silent treatment. It looked like he would have to muddle through this on his own.
"Non." The demon replied. "Why would I be?"
The whole situation was rather confusing, but if he had any hopes of figuring what was going on, he would have to muddle through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:29 pm
Arias looked at the frenchman blankly for a moment before raising an eyebrow curiously.
"Why do you look so confused? I mean, you do know what we are talking about...right?"
Suddenly the memory of the many voices she had heard in his head came back to her. The many mood swings he had had, and the different personalities. Her mouth opened in a understanding 'O'.
"Do you have split personalities?"

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 pm
Deston shook his head when Arias asked if he knew what they were talking about. Of course he had no idea of what was going on, that was why he was so confused. The situation was becoming increasingly frustrating for the demon, but her next question caught him off guard. What did Arias mean by "split-personalities?" Of course he didn't have split personalities, that would mean he was insane! And insane Deston was not, at least in his humble, multi-mooded opinion.
"Non." Deston replied, quirking a brow and shaking his head.
That was just ludicrous.

"I have different moods, but so does everyone else." The demon added.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:11 am
Ebony pulled herself up out of the pool after about an hour. Pulling on some clothes, she grabbed her stuff and headed towards her dorm. She suddenly yelped as she nearly stumbled over Ardeo. "What are you doing here? Were you WATCHING me? H-how much did you see? Oh my gosh you perve!" she sqealed, giving him a good clonk on the head. "What the heck were you thinking? You IDIOT!!!"

{{OH MY GOSH i been watchin too much anime!! i can see a bump rising on ardeo s head..... lol result of too much inuyasha...}}

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:18 pm
Arias sighed and stared at Deston's face. He looked honest enough - how odd. She swallowed and looked away.
"Well, I have to...uh...go anyway. After effects if you know what I mean." her voice quivered on the last sentence. The last thing she wanted to do was to go to that werewolf night-club. It was one of those places. Arias shivered. Well, it was either that or kill. She knew her choice.
"Deston, don't feel like you need to wait up for me, ok? I'm so...so sorry."
Arias felt a tear slip and she ran. She refused to let someone see her cry, especially a guy. Pity was the last thing she needed right now. All she could think about was the night-club, wishing with all her heart that she didn't have to do this. Her heart beat hard with anxiety as she ran.

Ardeo stared up at Ebony with dry sarcasm.
Excuse me for not letting you know that you were being watched. I'm not a pervert. I have seen Arias grow up, and believe me, many other females undress. There is no good reason for you to hit me.
He rolled his ice-blue eyes and turned around.
I'm going after Arias. If I know her, and I do, then she is probably running for a night-club right about now.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games