Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:55 am
Scanda heard many conversations thorough the reading stone one very strange "Oh my god why are you naked"he heard a stranger say when he heard the Chief talk about this so called Phylum "So the mighty Chief needs help well shes going to get help"he said as he clicked hsi fingers and disappeared then reappear right by her side "No you need help finding Phylum since I know his every move"Scanda said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 am
"ahh i should probably change too,^^ , but ne ways please if your able can you tell me more about the marks??"  

Diyske

hatukiri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 am
*now ease dropping on scanda's thoughts, hatukiri appeared behind him grabbing him by the arms and saying* "HEY THERE FRIEND!!! wanna dance ^^!!" *as he dragged him to the dance floor away from chief*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 am
Scanda turned to the person who started to drag him "I was starting to help the Chief but you want the pain"he said as he grabbed Hatu's arm and chucked him away as he teleported back to Chief "So do you want help or not"Scanda said to the Chief.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 am
right, well lets see where do i start.....*thinks* Oh ok, lets start with, when i was little about 5 my parents started teaching me how to use my powers and was the happiest then. Then when i when i was told that i would have a little sister, i was even happier, but then i was slowly drifting off into the background and it was as if i didn't exist anymore. The happiness slowly left aswell and i became a dark lonely child. When my tenth birthday came i stayed in my room were i "celebrated" my birthday by myself. Then around midnight something in the dark called for me and told me to step into the darkness, and that i would get a present. When i did something came out at me and i felt pure evil pass through me. When i yelled everyone came to my room to see what was wrong. *takes a deep breath and sits up on the bed* When the door opened, thats were everything went blank. Then i looked at the mirror and saw all these weird marks all over my body and my eyes were blood red, and a smirked was on my face. Of course i was shocked to see myself like that so i backed up tripping and landing in a pool of blood. When i turned to see what it was, there i saw my mom and dad, and worse my little sister on the floor mutalated. That exact moment i knew that i had done it, I murdered my family.....*tears started to well up*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:40 am
*hatukiri now summoned a bit of his strenght as he disapered from where he was and took hold of scanda's body and dissapered with it.... he took scanda to a hill about 5 miles from the castle and dropped him on the summit and said whiles levatating in the air* "LISTEN IF YOU DIDNT GET THE HINT THE FIRST TIME I PULLED YOU AWAY FROM CHIEF MAYBE YOU'LL GET THIS ONE...!! CHIEF WANTS A PEACEFUL BALL, AND THE LAST THING SHE NEEDS IS SOME HARRY POTTER WANNA BE WIZARD THROWING YOUR SPECIAL ROCKS OF TERROR ALL OVER THE PLACE YAH GOT THAT!!!! SO EITHER YOU HUMANELY ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A SLIGHT BIT OF SENSE IN YA HEAD OR STAY THE HELL AWAY!"

*with that being said hatukiri vanished with no trace of where he had headed to* *probably a place to let off steam, or where ever spirits go to relax*  

hatukiri

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 am
"hmmm... and what have you done after that had happened?" *RA-IEM asked as he whiped the tears away from her eyes, and looked at her with understanding eyes of comfort*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 am
*sighs* Thats the thing i don't know. I don't know what happened after that night, whenever i try to remember all that goes through my head is that event. I only remember coming here lost and confused. I don't know what happened between then and now *places hands on both temples trying to remember, and tears stream down my face* I can't......*whispers*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 am
"well... not to brag or anything but i am the master of light, if you want i could try to shine some light through the darkness of your mind if you wish to have your memories back!" *RA-IEM offered*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:08 am
No, thats fine, i don't want to know, i don't want to know who else i might have killed. *looks at RA-IEM through tears and in a way pleads that he doesn't do it*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:22 am
"all right then.." *RA-IEM said with understanding. if he was her, he wouldn't want to remember horrible things that happened in the past either if he was the cause of it... but it would be better to know than to run away from the past...* *then he changed the subject entirely by asking her* "so what do you like to do in your spare time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 am
*wipes away the tears and smiles* Well lets see i mostly just walk around and view nature, if i'm not doing that then i'm either drawing or playing the piano. *plays with black heart shaped ring on finger while answering him*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
"and your favorite color?" *RA-IEM now sat on the edge of the bed*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 am
*laughs* well my favorite color would have to be red or dark purple. What about you what's your favorite color?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
*smiles* "that would have to be white and gold i guess"
"and thats very interesting you love to play the piano, my soul is more captivated with playing the violin" *he said as he stared at one of the corners of the room, not exactly looking at anything specific*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games