Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm
You got it! *sips beer and lounges back in chair*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm
*sips drink* Wonder where 'zapp got off to? We need some input from her on this too.......though I think she'd pretty much agree to whatever we come up with... smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:27 pm
I've been wondering the same thing...*shakes head* You're right again though. But it would be nice to hear her side as well...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:28 pm
stressed BRB, boss coming through door  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:39 pm
LOL, get back here!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 pm
LMAO! Okay, okay, if you insist! xd *fixes another round of drinks*

Man, I'll be glad when survey is over. Usually my shift is a gravy train cause we don't do anything but answer phones and play on the computer mostly. But survey's in the city checking us out and making sure we're up to par all that glorified crap! stressed *sips drink* Now, let's get back to plotting... twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 pm
Hm....wanna take the melted flowers back to them? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 pm
*looks over at the pile of ashes and smirks*

Sure, why not? Let me just get them situated in this new-aged vase*polishes of Corona and fixes a napkin as a funnel for the ashes*

There. Nice and comfy in their beautiful vase. Don't they look ever so pretty? twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm
Bandaidd, you rock
You take it to the top
Your brilliant, your sassy
Together we kick a**, yeah
Hooligans beware
We'll do things on a dare
Plant Flowers, Smoker showers
We've got cheering powers.

GGGOOOOOOOOOOO GOODIES!

Oh, did I forget to roll a number... oops *Squeal*

That cheer was dedicated to Filia for smoking in a public building.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Stargazer Lily! Out you go, young lady. No law enforcement or cheer leaders is Psyzapp's establishment. *Grabs Lily's arm and spins her dizzily around the room, shoving her roughly out the door.*

I used to think she was a sweet one, but she's gotten awfully ditzy lately. stare  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 am
*exhales a large cloud of smoke as she walks thru the door* Oh yeah this is a very good cigar. *watches Gilda eject the cheerleader* Dedicate a cheer to me? Of all the nerve. *pours herself a quart of Bloodwine* I need to think of something nasty to do about that. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 am
I'm adding Lily and her crew to the list of undesirables here and to the prank list. stare

EDIT: Okay people, I've added some revises to the RAP SHEET game to include Lily and her crew to earn your Notorious Reputation. If you want to prank them here and have it count toward earning your reputation for a wanted poster, you can follow the game rules. If you just want to pummel them WITHOUT playing the game, BE MY GUEST. It just won't count toward your reputation if you don't roll the dice and you may still get busted if the cops show up…it's up to you.

I've also added a new game. This is the MOST CREATIVE PRANK game so Lily and her crew will pay IN SPADES for trying to rehabilitate us against our will. twisted They just opened up a whole can of whup a$$!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 am
*Upon entering the establishment, he IMMEDIATELY notices the New Prank and Rap Sheet Game Rules and starts rubbing his hands together* Heh heh heh, Psyzapp! Now THIS is gonna' make things quite interesting around here! I can't wait to see what happens next! *throws a very sly grin off in Psyzapp's direction before hopping back onto his Segway and peels rubber out of the thread ... *

EDIT: Just a reminder for lady ayami chan ... Gilda posted your RN Sentencing (#3 - Serve 5 drinks per offense. Thread to serve in will be decided by Gilda) over at the Grabby Geezer's thread on Page 168. Here is a copy of her post ...

Gilda Geezer
Ah yes, I was supposed to post a CS here for Lady Ayami Chan for pranking our officer. I know, I'm just a shocked as you are. Someone must have spiked her coffee.

However, whether or not she was under the influence, she still has to serve a few drinks, and will do so in the thread where the prank occurred, the GGG.

Icy Reign rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 am
PRANK!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 am
*as Dougherty is doing all of 7 mph on his Segway, Icy comes from out the shadows with a sackful of balloons loaded with all types of liquid. As she pummels him from all sides, he's soaked to the bone with water, jelly and syrup mixed, shaving cream, baby powder and oil mixed, and finally coffee(cold of course gonk )*

BEWARE TO ALL DO GOODERS!!! twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games