Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 pm
Collin follows them clearly lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm
((Okay, this is going nowhere. -.- Canada's been dying on me...))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm
Woah...you all still rping here???  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 pm
Trying to. I guess I can work out an arc to put in here, you'd just have to humor me.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 pm
Yes, Kai, we'll humor you. Of course, if that means we'll point and laugh.

I will make a goody for this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 pm
Drew gave a slight laugh. "Fricking tiger." She said, looking back at her. "He was in love, as you said. You couldn't assume much more than that." Her hand left the floorboard and her hand turned normal. It was never a problem of the status quo if you could automatically blend.
"I guess I shouldn't be too tough on you. You had a wolf, computer, speed junkie, and two avians up your butt." She said with a shrug. "All malfunctioning too, I could imagine."

Screw Vampires. He didn't sparkle when exposed to Vitamin D. He wasn't going to die from a cross. The fact that he was a brown-haired, pale-skinned teenager didn't mean he was stereotyped without second thought. Maybe scientists had that in mind when they were programming him; he would have the Twilight complex.
He thought about that as he bumped into a girl, and apparently, she was something. "Sorry." Her very bright hair made him wonder if she was one of the girls that bleached it way too much. But anyway, whenever that happened, he felt something rush through him, and his pores imitate Blanche's blinding glow, but it was dim that time. He jumped a bit, and then looked back at her with a tilted head. 'What the hell.' He thought.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:10 pm
Dawn felt her muscles begin to start cooperating and stuck her tongue out. Her hat had fallen off, revealing her two tiger ears that she could never get to go away. She got up and faced the window. The sun had risen again and she was not ready to face the whitecoats. "No pain, no game, huh?" She asked. Thalius had shown no signs of movement, the girls could only assume the worst. He needed medical attention, and fast.

Blanche looked back at the guy who had bumped into her and shook her head. "It's okay.." She began to say. Before she could say anything, she noticed that something had begun to form around his figure, and it was looking like what she had achieved with her powers. Her head whipped around to the flock; she was already a bit jumpy after late last night, this didn't help. Her muscles froze a bit as she continued to walk; it was getting harder and harder too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm
(( haha humor coming your way! ))
Icarus smiled kindly and looked around the group. They were small, yes, but they were strong. Every one of them had something special.

Daniel huffed and puffed as he caught up to the group. "Can't *wheeze* run so *huff* fast."  

CalypsoNakamura

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 pm
William shook his head, trying to gain his bearings as he walked quickly. "Wait." He said, calling back a bit loud. "School's out, remember?" He asked, knowing that if they were from the lab, they'd know what it meant.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 pm
Icarus nodded. "Of course it is. It's out forever."

Daniel blinked and looked at them all. "School? huh?" unlike the rest of them, he had no idea where he started out or where he came from.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 am
Blanche whirled around and gave a sharp glare at the boy. It was none of his business, nothing at all, but yet he was there. "School is out." She said, maybe a bit harshly. "But the truent officer isn't."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 pm
Will tilted his head a bit, taken aback by the harsh tone in Blanche's voice, her more than ruffled demeanor. "Maybe someone took care of him." He said, biting his lip. He took a big step towards them. "Maybe not everyone is against the people actually receiving the education." He said.
Then, he leaned in, and whispered. "Maybe the fact is that the students need to accept the fact that they should be prepared." He said. He pulled down the collar of his shirt to show angry red marks from an Eraser, giving her a hard look.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:22 pm
Tomoyo looked at him and sighed a bit. "Hey, can we settle this in a place with less people?" She asked, scanning the area. She couldn't think straight in the environment they were in, especially not with the threat of another attack like the one before. The wound she had still reined sore on her body. Blanche grabbed the bridge of her nose. "Yeah. Fine. Whatever." She said. She motioned to a more isolated area, next to a small building.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 pm
Icarus nodded slightly and helped everyone into the space.

Daniel took a look around and sighed before following.  

CalypsoNakamura

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:17 pm
((Hey, can you make your posts a wee bit longer? I'm having a hard time writing based on just one post.))

Will got in there with them and looked at the leader. "I'm not the bad guy here, sparky, it's the people you're fighting." He said quietly, his face not that friendly. "You have every right not to trust me, because so help me god I know what you've been through, and I don't even want to talk about what I've been through. But the fact is you have a closed circle about the size of the penny in my left pocket and to survive in this crappy world, you need resources." He said through gritted teeth.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff