Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am
-secretly hires someone to spray paint "B.O.O. is poo! S.I.N. for the win!" all over the place and places a curse on the vandal so that his head will explode if he tries to rat me out as the person who put him up to it-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:28 pm
*sits in a booth* I'd like some hot cocoa, please. *one of the waiters brings it* Thanks.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:22 pm
*walks into the CK Grill and surveys the place real good* Has anyone seen a small pink elephant? confused *pulls out his Blackberry and texts a notation before leaving the thread*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:25 pm
Pink elephants? Have you been drinking?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:04 pm
Surely I'm not the only one whose day has been almost totally uneventful...

Talk to me? I'm bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 pm
Still bored.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:58 pm
TSH, you could go search for Ghosties at The Great Gaia'n geezers ghost hunt in the main forum. Here is the link:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17189483  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
-secretly hires someone to spray paint "B.O.O. is poo! S.I.N. for the win!" all over the place and places a curse on the vandal so that his head will explode if he tries to rat me out as the person who put him up to it-
*You have unwittingly hired one of the staff at the Chatty Kathy's Bar... he takes your gold, but has no intention of completing his task. When next you enter the bar, a large sticky net comes down upon you and scoops you into a trap. As you attempt to free yourself from this sticky "rope", a large black spider crawls down towards you, it's 8 eyes gleaming maliciously. Blood drips from it's teeth. A snap of a waiter's fingers, and the spider stops, but not before dripping some acidic drool onto your head.*
Ouch, that's gotta burn. *The staff peers up at you, glaring angrily.*
This is our home. Do not vandalize here or there will be consequences. We will let you go, but only once. Venamora is hungry and you would make a small but tasty meal. *The staff pulls a metal disk out of his pocket and it sails through the air, neatly slicing the web you've been caught in. You fall with a dull thud to the floor and notice a small patch of burnt hair sitting next to you.* Perhaps a vinegar bath will remove the remnants of webbing.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:28 pm
Lil Brat
Tensai Showa Hayata
*You have unwittingly hired one of the staff at the Chatty Kathy's Bar... he takes your gold, but has no intention of completing his task. When next you enter the bar, a large sticky net comes down upon you and scoops you into a trap. As you attempt to free yourself from this sticky "rope", a large black spider crawls down towards you, it's 8 eyes gleaming maliciously. Blood drips from it's teeth. A snap of a waiter's fingers, and the spider stops, but not before dripping some acidic drool onto your head.*
Ouch, that's gotta burn. *The staff peers up at you, glaring angrily.*
This is our home. Do not vandalize here or there will be consequences. We will let you go, but only once. Venamora is hungry and you would make a small but tasty meal. *The staff pulls a metal disk out of his pocket and it sails through the air, neatly slicing the web you've been caught in. You fall with a dull thud to the floor and notice a small patch of burnt hair sitting next to you.* Perhaps a vinegar bath will remove the remnants of webbing.
Godmodder. I'd have played along and acted like I didn't know who did it. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 pm
LOL ~ Sorry love, Kathy's is the neutral zone... and the staff here are funny about seeing the place mucked up. ninja  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:39 pm
Lil Brat
LOL ~ Sorry love, Kathy's is the neutral zone... and the staff here are funny about seeing the place mucked up. ninja
You read the part about the head-exploding curse, right? stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 pm
((You did understand the staff here are not-quite-human, right? You're fine in the Cabana bar - you could check the response there before "catching a 'tude"... But Kathy's really is a neutral zone so we tend not to prank it. rolleyes ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:48 pm
I'm not very human either... oh well. A shame TES II took most of the acid and now has both missing fur where I didn't shave him and burns where I shaved him to look like the original TES.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:52 pm
You could try to sweet talk Venamora out of some of her acid twisted Who know what price she'd exact, though. She seems to like to bite.

*Tosses her flask to one of the staff.* I need something a little stronger than the standard mix today. It appears I've been put on a hit list to wear something toxic. 4laugh  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 pm
{someone always screams "godmodder" when things don't go their way rolleyes Technically the head-exploding vandal is godmodding as well since you are randomly controlling the actions of another person. Keep in mind that Brat is a mod here and that her and Gilda are known to be responsible for the "not quite human" staff of Kathy's.}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games