Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Ichiro was nervous but decided to trust her.

Kishiko was still pretty suspicious. "Who do you want to see first? Describe what they look like?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Zack then started walking out in the halls randomly hoping something interesting would happen

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Ichiro ran into the bathroom, making sure no one else was there. He took off the hat and wig and saw lil hairs sticking out of his hair. "YES!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 am

Zack kept walking around untill he saw some death penalty's pushing around a little kid the little kid couldnt of had been older then 12 and the death penalty's must have been 15 or 16 something crackedin zack when he saw this he went over to the guy who was doing most of the pushing and tapped his shoulder when he turned around Zack punched him right in the face making him fall flat to the ground when his friends tryed to take out Zack he just simply kicked one in the stomach and threw him at the other one and when he was pinned don zack punched him in the face to when he was done he looked at the kid who had a bloody nose "go on get out of here" the kid then ran without hesitation sorry kishiko i had to zack then slowly started walking away from the scene

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Kishiko sensed something. Her DeathPenalties have been hurt. "Did you sense that?" she asked her brother. She went over to where the feeling was strongest and saw two of themm lying on the ground, badly hurt. "What happened? Who did this to you?" she said, not asking, but demanding to know. "It's the leader of those rotten cupcakes," one of them said. "Why'd he do it?" she asked. "Idk," they lied. She didn't believe him but she still couldn't stand one of her deathreapers being hurt. She turned to Kishiro. "I guess you'll see Zack first." She held her necklace and entered Zack's mind. "Where are you?" there was no emotion in her voice.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Zack sighed and waited before answering "on a balcony a hall down then take a right from where you are"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:13 pm

She followed his directions, not knowing if her brother was following her, and then they were face to face. "Why did you do that?"

((sorry If I post late I'm making avi art blaugh ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Zack sighed and looked down "so you saw?"

(( kk ))

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 pm

"No they told me." She stared at him. "So why'd you do it?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Jack snapped up. He smelt blood. He went to go see where it was coming from and he found it rather quickly. The other DeathPenalties were on the ground. "Who did this?" He listened to their answer and grew angry. "One Cupcake? You all are the weakest sons of..." He trailed off. "Were are you?!" He yelled down the hall.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Zack sighed again "they were pushing around a little kid about the age of twelve what was i supposed to do say please and thank you?" he said still mad at the death penaltys
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:43 pm

He followed the faint voices and leaned against the wall around the corner. "You could start by saying sorry to the DeathPenalties you hurt. Or you could say it to me and still get hurt." He slid around the corner, looking directly at Zack.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:46 pm

zack laughed at Jack's comment "you get them to apoligise to that kid they were bullying and then i'll think about it"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Kishiko turned around to see Jack. "New Death Reaper?" she asked him.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:49 pm

"You of all people know they won't do that." He tilted his head to Kishiko. "You got it."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games