Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:41 am
"Must be hard work, pity f***ing," she laughed. "Brago, I can't serve anyone until my Prince's murderer is found and even then, I will have to serve the next Prince. If you want to be by my side, you can follow me around like a puppy."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 am
Fox Demon Kirara
"Must be hard work, pity f***ing," she laughed. "Brago, I can't serve anyone until my Prince's murderer is found and even then, I will have to serve the next Prince. If you want to be by my side, you can follow me around like a puppy."

"No, Nike. Your not getting out of this one. I can arrange for you to be transfered. I am a king afterall. I have a bargaining chip that I dont need. Also, for the first part, who better to stay by with than me? All the crap thats been happening, its all been revolving around me."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:46 am
User Image
Hana eyes flashed in agry for a second when Nike said pity ********, but her face remained calm so no one would have noticed. "Well, duty always comes first. we should take the book to the elder because I have to finish helping Brago with his training." hana told them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:53 am
Nike saw the flash of Hana's anger before it disappeared, "Sorry that came out wrong, Hana, I meant how Brago deserves the pity." She turned to Brago. "Aren't you full of yourself." Faster than a sparking light, Nike had her Katana out and at his throat. "You mistake my place as an assignment. I am not a thing to be bartered with." Nike let a line of red appear. "I choose." She put her blade away. "The book stays with me." She passed her hand over the book returning it to darkness.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:58 am
User Image
"Whatever" Hana told Nike. She didn't even move when Nike went after Brago. She was still angry but she was keeping it inside so her face still had a bored expression on it. I don't sleep with him out of pity. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:59 am
" I have no interest in the book. Reassignment does not make you a "thing". Let rearrange the deal: You come serve me like you did the prince, and I will give to you all information regarding the prince or any other thing that you need and the moment I touch your baby makeing spot, the deal is broken. You may entice me to break the deal. I just want allies on my side... and to see which one of us is smarter."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 am
Nike frowned. She could sense a mild sulferouse scent in the air. Only angry demons gave off that scent. She must have made Hana angry. Nike would have to make it up to her somehow. It was not good to be on the bad side of a demonkin. "Brago, you are a fool. If you spent less time thinking with your little brain and more with your big brain you would be formidable. As it stands, I am smarter. I believe, I have overstayed my welcome. My apologies, if I have offended you, Hana-shi. Goodnight," she bowed and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:07 am
"The deal is always open. All you have to do is listen to me and protect me" Brago wasnt going to be angered this time. He learned from his mistakes. He turned to Hana "Lets continue with the training."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 am
"You're a big boy, you can protect yourself," she called over her shoulder. She left and hopped on her bike racing away into the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 am
User Image
Hana gave him a look and walked back to the training room. "now I want you to locate me through the illusion and break it at the same time." There was a hint of an edge to her voice.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:15 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana gave him a look and walked back to the training room. "now I want you to locate me through the illusion and break it at the same time." There was a hint of an edge to her voice.

"okay, but first Hana. No more giving her freebies. She constantly calls me an idiot and a fool then comes and asks for information about a book she stole from our kind.. No freebies unless shes on our side, okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:19 am
User Image
"Trust me, I'm not planning to." Hana told him. "Now go." she said as she released the illusion again. It was alot stronger this time because of her anger.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:21 am
Brago was overpowered and collapsed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 am
User Image
Hana relized what she did and released the illsusion and ran over to Brago and sat beside him. "Brago? are you ok?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 am
"yeah... again."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games