Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm
*Velcore chirps happily and cuddles to Dame*

*Karrie enters Dame's room and smiles, seeing her looking better than the night before* Hi, Dame. *pulls a chair up to the side of her bed and sits down, reaching for her hand*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Hey darling! -takes his hand, leans forward and pulls him close, giving him a big kiss twisted -  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm
*returns Dame's kiss, pulling back reluctantly only when the heart monitors start going off again* I seem to be bad for your health, Dame. *laughs softly, then turns serious* I'd like to know why you're in here, if you'll tell me.

*Velcore snuggles against Dame's side*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm
When I left the bar the other night I twisted my ankle while wearing my heels -pats them fondly- then busted my knee in the process and I guess while falling, I knocked myself in the head and passed out. It's completely ridiculous. stressed I'm so embarrassed it happened! gonk redface Silly shoes -says softly, absent-mindedly plays with Karrie's collar, looks over at him- You're not bad for my health, Karrie -she purrs his name- These puppies just happen to monitor when my heart rate -lowers her voice- accelerates wink twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:36 pm
*is nearly distracted by Dame playing with his collar when he remembers something* Then how did your shoes end up on the ground outside MW? And how did you get here? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm
-traces circles on his hand- That, I have no idea, Karrie. -sits back- I woke up here. confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm
*sighs and glances around the room* I want to believe you, but something doesn't sound right. Your shoes were outside MW last night. Iggies said you'd never leave those behind...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm
-laughs- lol Well, I did wake up screaming about where my shoes are. -looks at him seriously- I didn't take myself here, so I had no control over what was taken or left behind, Karrie. -scoots over in the bed, moving the shoes to the table that has her skirt and stockings- Will you snuggle with me? -pats the bedside and gives him puppy dog eyes-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 pm
*notices Dame's skirt on the table and glances at her, finally noticing how far down her vest is unbuttoned* I can do that. I don't think the nurses will have a problem with it as long as the monitors don't go off. *lays down next to her, careful not to disturb any of the wires*

*Velcore moves to the end of the bed to give Karrie and Dame more room, curling up on their feet*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm
-follows his eyes to her skirt and smirks, then waits for him to get situated and lays her head on his chest- My knee really hurts. -snuggles up against him-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:10 pm
*puts his arm around her back* You must've hit it pretty hard... How's your head feel?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 pm
I've been known to knock my knee out of socket before, this time I also twisted it. -moves leg slightly and grimaces- It should be better within a few days time. Good enough to move around on normally. -kisses his cheek- Oh my head? It feels fine. A little sore to the touch but other than that, it's all gravy. -whispers coyly- Did you notice I'm wearing your favourite bra? I put it on yesterday as a surprise and never got to...surprise you. twisted xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm
That's good. *glances down* Yes, I had noticed. *smiles widely* That reminds me... *lowers his voice* You said you had something to tell me the other night...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:27 pm
Your favourite bra reminds you that I needed to tell you something? -laughs lightly and situates herself where the...view is better- Don't worry about it. It didn't get to happen because of me falling and knocking myself out. -she pouts then leans up and kisses Karrie- I missed you...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 pm
*laughs a little* No, talking about yesterday reminded me. *kisses Dame back* I missed you too. *eyes wander over what he can see of her body*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games