Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 am
Ogan walked forward as he aims a gun at Flara's head as he spoke for Nago.

"It is because my brother wish to do everything to protect who you are and what's important to you that he fell in love with you.........So I will grant him peace and send you to the Afterlife with him.......Goodbye!"
User Image
Just before he pulled the trigger, Nago reached for the gun as his body was covered in blood, and pushes the two away from each as he revealed a golden belt around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 am
Bubble,still so happy to see her sister, hugs Melanie with tears."Oh look at me getting emotional at the wrong time!" Bubble gets up and looks at Ogan.
Windy looks at Ogan.
((I HAD TO EDIT BECAUSE YOU POST SO FAST!))

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 am
Flara walked up to Ogan and look at him with her red eyes. "So you think you can rule the world?!" Flara said while slapping with flame Ogan. "You think you will take whole Bubble?!!" Flara were slapping more and more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am
Ogan was smiling as he enjoyed the anger from Flara until Nago stops her from continuing the slapping. He looks into her eyes before embracing her in a hug and lightly pushes her out of the way as he didn't want her to be injured by his transformation.

"Henshin!"
User Image
His appearance was that of a golden dragon walking the Earth as a guardian of the planet itself and took a stance against Ogan.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am
"Flara..."Bubble says happy that Flara cares for her.
"I am pretty sure that hurts.."Windy says referring to the slaps that FLara was giving Ogan.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 am
Flara then blushed but then stop it. She then attack Ogan "Rain of Flame!" A flame came on Ogan from sky.

"Oh, So it will be fun here." A voice cam as three girls appeared. It were O-Clones. O-Flara, O-Diana and O-Bubble.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:52 am
Seeing them together as well, Nago simply walks toward them as he taps the left side of the belt, and took out a dual sided halberd as his armor turned blue.

Agito Storm!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 am
Bubble's eyes widen."Not O-Bubble again."
"What? You don't want to have fun?"O-Bubble asks.
Bubble is silent for a moment.

"What are they?"Windy asks, never seeing O-Clones before.

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 am
"Oooh! So scary!" O-Diana made an expression of fake scared girl. "Negative heart pulse!" O-Diana used her attack. It was more powerful then a real guardian.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:58 am
Using his new power, Nago spins his halberd at them as O-Bubble was caught in the winds when he tries to block the Negative heart pulse attack, and then he rushed toward her after she hits him with a Tidal wave which Nago cut through. Slashing her through the abdomen, O-Bubble fell to the ground as she explodes before fainting, and return to his golden form.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 am
"I would like to say I could have done it myself, but that would be a lie."Bubble says sighing.
"Do all Guardians have O-Clones?"Windy asked, wondering if she had one herself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 am
Ray spotted the O-clones "oooh those guys are good!" he turned away from kiriyuu "HEY DO YOU GUYS WANT TO TEAM UP?!" he called to them then feeling a needle of some kind connect with his side, he felt weak "what the heck is this?" he said staggering slightly "its called MALICE mate! its a drug, saps at your strength so you can die easily, Very useful for suicides" kiriyuu said removing the needle. one of ray's creatures appeared holding the same needle creeping up behind the real kiriyuu giggling to herself...

((sorry ive been gone a while! stupid house work!))  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:09 am
(( @Dahn : Sorry, But delete that post...Reason is you can't kill O-Clones...
@Kirby : No O-Kiriyuu...))

Flara nodded and said "Yes...All of guardians have except the normal elements." Flara then faced O-Flara and they started fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:12 am
the wird creature was going to inject the malice through kiriyuu's neck raising the needle laughing deviously.
((kiriyuu is in the mirror 2 is somone gonna intervene?))  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games