Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:45 pm
"Well as long as none of the prefects have the sensory ability, you'll be fine" Spencer said. He then looked at Alice and smiled.

Alex rolled his eyes and returned to his seat. He resumed eating and talking with the other prefects. He occasionally looked over at Michishige with a cold glare.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:17 pm
I'm so gonna knock that guy's head off one of these days. I swear it, Michishige thought to himself, making sure not to show his inner anger and frustration on his face. He easily emptied his tray of eggs, tearing into the sausage and bacon.  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:57 am
Treya sighed after growing alot of flowers all over the place she had gotten bored again and had gone back to her watching tree and yet again she had fallen out of the tree with vines wraped around her leg so she didn't get hurt the only diference this time was now she was stuck upside down no matter how much she tryd she couldn't get a hold on the tree long enough to pull herself out of the upside down hanging she was in "of all the things i had to get stuck hanging upside down from a tree and it's at the edge of the wood almost if any one walk a bit they would see me by looking up" shaking her head she attempted to get loose from the vines but fail once again "damnit" she growled then gave up hoping the vines would lossen on thier own at some point...

((lol treya has once again poped randomely back into exsistence for all to see >D although now she's grumpy XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:11 am
Maria grabbed a bread roll and popped it in her mouth, she was kinda hungry, so she figured she could munch on this on the way to the register, plus, she had picked up such a small plate/tray thing it wouldn't fit. So she went over, scanned her ID, then went to sit down, on her way she saw Jordan and went over to her, "Hwey, hat's op?" She said, inaudible through the bread in her mouth, which was still holding onto.

|| Oh yeah o.o my school has IDs like this, but they're a WIP, right now they only work in the library, but next year they should work in the cafeteria. Its so weird o.o ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm
Whit popped back into view so Spencer could see the look on his face before turning invisible again. He put Ali down and smiled at Avery, "She your's?"

Avery had to keep from rolling her eyes, but when she thought of a response she grinned. "Actually, she belongs to this guy that goes to school here," she answered, while Whit made a D: face.

Ali looked up at Spencer after Whit put her down and smiled back. Then she scrunched up her face in confusion and said, "That's funny, he doesn't smell like Zais." She walked up to Spencer and sniffed him, "You don' smell like him either."

------------------------------------------------

Jordan looked at Maria and laughed. "Me and Shige Michi were gonna sit outside, but It looks like he got caught by Alex. We should just sit inside, I don't want to have any trouble." She glance at Michi ((^^)) and then at Alex, who was intermittently looking and glaring at him. "Why don't we sit over here?" she said, indicating a table far from Michi.

-------------------------------------------------

Telemachus stopped on the pavement and stared at Treya. "Well, that's some interesting training you've come up with," he said. "Make sure to count after you've started. Oh, and if you get a chance try the danish in the cafeteria. I hate them, but I hear they're quite good. Hmm, I wonder if I could get them replaced with something else..." he trailed off as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:36 pm
Maria looked at the fairly scary looking person named 'Alex', "Mmphay." She managed through the bread, and started to walk towards the table.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm
"Oh yeah," Jordan said, "DO NOT initiate contact with him unless it is absolutely necessary. He'd hit a puppy if it looked at him funny. And they always look at you funny. I mean, those eyebrows are just too crazy!" Jordan and Maria had sat down and Jordan started eating when she was done talking.

((so....when does everybody want to start classes?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:59 pm
She almost screched the she didn't go to the damned school but didn't get the chance as the vine almost completely let go of her all at once and she landed a bit roughly next to a path the led to the school she blinked and stared as three other people stared back at her just as surprised as she was  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:31 pm
Michishige devoured the food on his tray, already finished with his eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, pancakes, waffles, french toast, and half of his fruit. He gulped down his orange juice, then looked at the fruit. Meh, it doesn't taste too awesome, he thought. He stood up and walked over to throw away the last of his food and put his tray. Michishige then walked table where Jordan and Maria were and sat down. "Yellow," Michishige said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 pm
Jordan decided that if Michi (yes, I am calling him that now. Deal. 3nodding ) was going to sit with them she may as well ignore Alex. That guy... she thought Takes his job waaay too seriously. Especially when you look at the Pres... Jordan nodded hello and drank some water.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:56 pm
((Fine, but only Jordan and Maria can call him that... He'll kill anyone else who calls him Michi))

"You guys eat reeeally slow," Michishige said. "You gonna eat all that?" he asked Jordan, pointing to her tray.

((Sorry, writer's block))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:22 pm
(( whee ))

Jordan looked at Michi. Then she continued to eat. Then she looked up again. "You could go get more food or something. It is all you can eat."  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:29 pm
Maria watched in horror as she watched Michi devour nearly every morsel (except the ones he didn't like...) on his plate. "E... Eh..." She said through her bread, not sure how to react to this animalistic quality. She put her hands on her bread and ate it slowly, bit by bit, and once she was done she started with her fruit. She ate a blueberry first and nearly gagged. So she took all the blueberries out, and just picked at the other fruit, which were rather good. "Oh!" She let out mid fork lift, "I forgot to get a drink..." She said wearily, looking at the line, which was filled with late wakers.

|| >D HAHAHA! BIG WORDS! ... Well at least pretty words. ||

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:40 pm
"But look at that line..." Michishige said, pointing a finger over at the breakfast bar. "It'd be alot easier if you just gave me some of yours." He looked at Jordan. "You know you wanna."  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:43 pm
Jordan stuck her tongue out at Michi. "I don;t care if you're fat or not, you can't have any of mine." She glance down at her plate. Even if she didn't eat it all, she didn't like sharing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games