Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:14 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni looked at the door, a little wary of it and then stepped inside and waited for Shawn and Emily when she heard the lightning, "What the....Desmund.", she said simply, "And im guessing that we have guests that arent necessarily friendly.", she finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 pm
Desmund's hands surged with lightning "this is actually kinda interesting, the only clan leader I've ever had the chance to fight was Rhage and he managed to get me to my second release. how far will you guys get? hmmmmmmmm very interesting"

Yoshi's eyes seemed to gleam as he moved his hand from the handle of his top katana to that of the lower one. he began to concentrate his chi into his sword "Kuro Hoshi Death slash!" he drew his black bladed katana sending out a blast of energy in the shape of crescent moon and sharp as a razor

Jenkins sighed as he helped Emily bring shawn into the safe house "you guys really know the worse time to do things don't you?" he helped shawn onto a couch and laid him down  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 pm
Sovereign smirked at Desmund once he arrived. "Well now, to what do we owe the honnor?" Sovereign asked sliding the hood back and crossing his arms until he heard the scream. "s**t Yoshi you don't think they're trying to change him?"

Shawn screams started to die down as he started to black out. His blood was draining from his neck, and his skin started to go pale. He was dying. Was this how it was supposed to be? He had faith in Emily if this was the way then hell, a little pain wasn't going to stop him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:21 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni winced a little at Shawn's screams and sighed as they began to die down. She looked beyond the silver door trying to see what was happening outside.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:23 pm
As Yoshi sent the attack out Belle made the ground in front of Desmund rise. She didn't know what the attack would do, but she hoped the ground was enough to stop it.

Emily pulled her mouth away from Shawn's neck knowing that all she could do now was wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm
Jenkins had the door sealed shut so that they couldn't be infiltrated "don't worry the walls contain a thick layer of silver just for this kinda situation and we have enough food to last several years, this is proablly the safest place in America right now. but for the task at hand" jenkins called out for some of the assistants to get medical supplies

yoshi's attack cut straight through the wall of rock but Desmund simply smacked the attack away "trying to gauge my strength huh? sorry but if you plan to win you must get serious fast" he turned to belle "take care of the samurai for me, you'll have to be on the top of your game to defeat him but i believe in you"

yoshi smiled "I apologize" he looked down at his sword Kuro hoshi, it was made from a meteorite and was the only sword he had that could channel chi, in the dark the blade was almost invisible, "well come at me girl"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:30 pm
Belle looked at Desmund and she knew it was obvious that she was afraid. She sucked it up and looked at the werewolf. The ground started to shake and Belle sighed. She couldn't let a single thing get past her. "Dogs first." She glared at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shawn eyes shot open, they were blank with not iris. He slowly started to sit up as his hair started to grow and his hair turn black. He fell to his knees as the bite mark on his neck began to heal, his pale skin regained its color then darkened as he awoken from death. His nails started to grow and his fangs as well. His muscles bulged and fur began to grow. He let out a ferocious roar and rammed the steal door. Steam slid from his shoulder as the silver burned at his flesh but he was in an animalistic frenzy. He rammed the damn thing to slung open and darted outside so he could bask in the glow of the full moon. By the time he was out side, his shirt was torn and hanging off his massive form. His pants looked like shorts and his long black tail swayed about. He let out a devastating howl.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:36 pm
Yoshi smirked "allright then" he held up his blade and channeled his chi into it. he moved his sword through the air creating several afterimages of himself, he lept into the air and rained down energy slashes

Desmund locked onto Soveriegn "your the one who hates vampires right?" he held up his hand and generated a ball of lightning "lets see who's hatred is stronger" he blasted the ball of lightning at him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:39 pm
Sovereing hand glided in front of him and the light scattered around him. He turned the air around him razor sharp and sliced through the lightening as if it were paper. "Oh don't be alarmed when you find my hatred overwhelms yours!" He held his hand out at Desmund as the razor winds raced towards him.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm
Emily ran out after Shawn. She couldn't believe that the chage was so quick.

Belle brought the earth up and around her, protecting her from the attck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni watched as Shawn rammed threw the door and looked after Emily trying to figure out if she should shift and go after him. She sighed, she had to go help emily and if she was going to do it she had to change. She shifted to her wolf form because it was faster and more agile and then ran out after shawn.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm
Desmund jumped into the air and concentrated his lightning to his pointer finger and pointed his hand at Sovereign in the shape of a gun firing a dense beam of lightning at him from the tip of his finger "its the amount of hate that matters, its how you use it"

Yoshi was momentarily distracted by the sight of shawn rushing out in werewolf form "as long as he's beserk we shouldn't have to worry about him to much just stay way from him" he came down from the air using the momentum of his fall to stab into Belle's sheild  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 pm
Belle took the distraction to pull a tree out of the ground and throw it at Yoshi as he cut through her shield. She looked around to see what else she could use.

(I have to go for a little. Be back on later hopefully.)  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Sovereign smirked. "I believe I agree with you." The wind blades he sent at Desmund swirled until they were one single spiraling blade. It's rotation and piercing speed gave it momentum and it peirced through desmunds lightning going straight for his heart. "Now die." He said he swayed his palm again and three more wind blades rushed at Dusmund along with the original.

Shawn had rammed into a near by building. He turned to see the lycan leaders and fighting the vampire king and his mistress. Shawn let out another howl, he sniffed the air and smelled familarity between the lycans and himself but not amongst the vampires. He sprang off the building and rammed at the earth shield as Yoshi attacked it.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games