Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm
Serrinia ran through all her cloths and groaned. "Great!" She hissed under her breath. "Just what i needed! I can't find a damn dress!... Well.." She sighed. "Might as well go shopping to find one, still have enough money from my savings to get one, and a pretty one by that!" She exclaimed, running out the door but bumbing into Dante before touching the door.

"Hey, what gotten you in a hurry?" He asked with a grin, hugging her. "Hope you're ready for home-coming! It'll be great for me since I got a hot kitty for mine!" He stated, kissing her on the lips.

Serrinia purred and snuggled closer to him, slowly tracing his scar that went down his left eye, it really pained her to see it.... "You're such a flirt!" She teased, ears twitching. "All I'm doing is trying to drive around, I'm bored!" She lied, she didn't want him to know she was trying to find a dress...

"Well then..." Dante exclaimed, gesturing to their car. "your ride is awaiting mi-lady.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 am
Ami awoke from her calm sleep on the roof. She realized she was completely soaked through. "Damn......Well, I like the smell of rain.." she sighed "I suppose I'll take a nice hot shower before I get sick." She swinged herself into the window and put her feet calmly on the ground, she realized: 1. That the biggest birthday party of her life would occur tomarrow night. And 2. That Eragon must be worried that she wasn't where he put her last night....."Oh well, I'm taking a hot shower." She took off her clothes, and reviled her lower back tattoo of a dragon in chains surrounded by swords and fire, and the very old demon writings engraved in her middle back. She sighed and headed into the shower, she let the water flow over her, soothing her still acheing back.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:47 am
(Amazing what the story turns out to be after 55 pages and 812 posts XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 pm
Serrinia smiled and walked to their porsche and started the engine, slowly driving out of the parkway and to the mall, think of what kind of dress would fit her...

Kazumi groaned when she woke up out of a dumpster with a groan..How she got out of her grandparents clutches she didn't...She needed to yell at someone...

"Kazumi, Kazumi!" Both Claw and Cruel called in unison, stumbling over eachother to get to her.

"Shut it you two!" She yelled, hitting her head in frustration. "Do you notice I wan to be alone?! Dimwitted twins.." She fumed, walking away from them but without stepping on both of their feet. She... needed to find new clothes then her completly torn and ratted out ones...

Claw and Cruel started drooling when she left. "She such a hot b***h..." They both muttered in unison, fainting from god knows why..

Eragon looked at the couch and gave a look of shock and worry, she shouldn't be walking around with the things that happened today! "Ami?" He yelled, looking around the mansion for her until he heard the shower and sighed. Great..shes just taking a shower...

Serrinia sighed in relief when she got to the mall, quickly running into the nearest shopping center for girls and went into the dress department. "No..That makes me look to thin.." She muttered, putting the dress back on its hangar. "Too big.. Too small. Too red. Makes me look too fat..." She went throught he whole part until she groaned in desperation. "AH-HA!" She exclaimed when she found the perfect dress.

Kazumi went into the mall, fuming even mroe and snapping at people for no reason. "damn them.." She muttered, bumping into Serrinia. "Hey watch where your going!" She snapped before feeling her jealousy start up again. She just HAD to bump into one of the two people she's jealous of! The last of the crystal wings.. She's so special...And SHE has one of the cutest boys ever! And his twin with the other one she hates! And THEY actually have sense! Not like the two dimwits shes stuck with....  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm
Ami let the last few drips of hot water run down her tanned skin, then she got out. Her hair was wet and a bit tangled, it ran down her shoulders til the curly tips of her hair stopped at the middle of her shoulder. She rapped a towel around her and walked out the door, but she was supprised to see someone standing there, now staring at her.......Eragon....She quickly flushed red but couldn't move from that spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 pm
Eragon flushed a deep red and turned his head away while trying not to show his completly red face. "Oh- um... Hey Ami...Heh.." He studdered out.

"Oh hey Kazumi.. Serrinia muttered a little distractidly. "What are doing here?"

"Oh nothing just trying to find something suitable for me." She stated, hands on her hips.

"Well you do that!" Serrinia stated in a bubly mood, skipping to the cashier and paying for the dress. It might've blew the rest of her stash but it will be worth it!  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm
Ami quickly ran into the other room, and shut the door hard. She was out of breath and red all over. But she suddenly realized something.....Her towel fell off as she ran into this room....."DAMN IT!" She said loudly. She sighed and changed clothes, she needed a dress and she needed to go now, and clear her mind. She came through the door once more with her tank top and black jeans, to see Eragon still standing there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:45 pm
Eragons face was an even deeper red then before when she ran in and he caught a glance of her bare... He was so embarassed he couldn't even move, better yet think...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 pm
"Hello? Earth to Eragon?!" she waved her hand in front of his face as if nothing happened. "Hey, I need to meet somebody today, so I'll be out for a while." She smiled and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 pm
Eragon blinked a few times when Ami started to walk away, still frozen with the memory of her bare... Once she was gone there was a creak and a 'thud' rang through the manion.

Dante walked up to take a shower when he accidentally tripped on Eragon. "hey brother are you tired or soemthing?" He asked as he didn't get an answer. He looked and noticed he was awake. "Something wwith Ami must've screwed up his mind..." He concluded, shrugging and going to the bathroom. After a minuit he came back out with a bucket of ice-cold water and splashing it onto him.

"YEEOOOWWW!!!" Eragon screamed, jumping to the ceiling and clutching it with his claws, glaring daggers at his brother. "WHAT YES THAT FOR?!?!"

"Why my dear brother, I thought you were dead!" He teased, looking at him from the ground. "Did you get a glance at Ami bare?" He asked in a teasing way.

Eragon's face tured a deeper red when Dante stated that.

"I take that as a 'yes'." Dante muttered, walking into the shower.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm
Ami walked into the large palace adorend with blue, gold, and white. She waltzed into the front door and her grandmother saw her, she ran to her and hugged her greatly. "Oh, my dear Lyli!" She hugged her granddaughter. "Grandma, You still cal me Lyli. When you came up with that years ago!" She smiled. "So, what do you need, Lyli?" Her grandmother asked. "Home-coming dress." And as soon as Ami said that her grandma rushed into her workroom. Ami smiled and followed after.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 pm
Serrinia bounced into the room with a wide smile while she walked to her room to put up the dress and hopped onto her bed while humming a song she knew would be in the dance, her hops in sync with the beat the song had.

Dante hummed a little as he took his much needed shower, trying to let all his thoughts diminish like the stream of water was washing away all his thoughts.. His mind started wandering over to Serrinia...Would she...Ever like him like that? No... he shook his head, she couldn't....  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 pm
"Grandmother, your amazing." Ami smiled as her grandmother finished her dress. It looked like this:User Image

It was plain, if you just looked at it, but it's made of pure dragon silk and diamond dust, the neck and bottom are black lace made out of 13th century black gold. Denfinatly a cheep make for the standard of Ami's family.

"Lyli, are you sure you want just this? You are definatly cheeping yourself out." Her grandma sighed. "Yes, Gram, I only want this, Thank you." She hugged her Gram. "Okay, but I get to make your new wardrobe they way I want it, and I get to design your new homes interior, deal?" Her gram always had a catch when her granddaughter wanted something cheep made. "Yes Gram, Grampa Charles has the plans so if you want to go to the site, ask him where it is, Love you, bye." And Ami teleported home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:16 pm
Serrinia gave another look at her dress and smiled. "Needs a bit of touching up." She noted, taking out some of her cloth and dressing it up a little more. She couldn't WAIT for homecoming!

Dante put on his newer clothes and walked out into his bedroom, it was already sinset and homecoming was yet still so far away... He wished it would come sooner then he was feeling..Damnit he wanted to dance with Serrinia!!!

Eragon was in a similar state, pacing back and forth in his room with nervousness while doing the 'what if' game, doing this so he could figure out what NOT to do at homecoming..  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 pm
Ami came up to Serrina's room. And knocked on the door with her new dress in one hand and a large bag in the other. "Hey, Serrina, mind if I change with you?" she asked plainly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games