Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm
Amy smiled brightly and nodded. "Me, too! But I usually can't see the normal ones... Maybe you can bring Blossom with you some time in the next few weeks and she can allow us to see them or something."

She bit her bottom lip lightly to make sure she didn't laugh at Kits' question about a plumber. "Well, we don't have a plumber on call just for us, and since we are a water park, I think that'd be a good thing. You know, preventative measures and everything."

Yeah. Preventative measures. That sounded good.

Amy cooed down at Smok and played with his paws lightly as he grabbed her hand. He was adorable!

"Kits, when Smok becomes an adult and if he has babies, can you please promise me one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 pm
Maybe... I'll have to ask her. She's usually pretty happy to do whatever I ask, as long as she understands me.

Oh, we don't have a plumber? I guess it would make sense to have one on call. *nods* It would be bad if something broke down.

*plays with Amy's hand, his eyes wide and sparkling*

Ummm... I don't know how long it'll take him to grow up. He's a year old now, and he's only about 3 times as big as he was when he was born. *scratches her head* I don't even know if Velcore's old enough to have babies yet, and he's 22 years old. confused I don't think they're the same kind of dragon, though.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 pm
Amy kept down a laugh at Kits' response about the plumber. On call indeed. Hopefully Marcus might be even more 'on-call' for Kits in the future.

Amy rubbed Smok's belly with the back of her fingers since he still had a hold of most of her hand and cooed at him again.

"Well that's good that he doesn't seem to be the type to grow up fast. He's so cute this way that it'd be awesome if he stayed this way! I don't want Thistle to grow up fast at all, either... Though her attitude could stand to be adjusted..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 pm
I know, he is really cute. Gwee seems to be growing up a lot faster than Smok, though. *shrugs*

*play-bites Amy's hand*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm
Amy giggled as Smok playfully and very lightly bit her hand. She leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

She then leaned back and spoke to Kits. "I'm glad he likes me now and actually enjoys me holding him. And do you think Gwee is growing faster than Smok because Gwee is a guardian animal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 pm
He might be. He's learning how to talk really fast, at least. *finishes her smoothie* Even Velcore's surprised how well he's doing.

*squeaks and blows a puff of air at Amy*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 pm
Amy blinked rapidly as Smok blew a puff of air in her face, and then she laughed. She picked Smok up and hugged him close to her, tucking his two front paws and face in the crook of her neck. Then, she looked over at Kits.

"I bet that's it, then. But I hope that doesn't mean Thistle will grow up fast. I hope since she's a different species, she'll possibly grow up slowly?"

Then, Amy got an idea suddenly. Completely out of the blue, but she loved it!

"Kits! Do you want to come over to my house tomorrow night for a sleepover? Smok can come, too!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm
*shakes her head* I don't know. I don't have much experience with animals like Thistle. *giggles* I've never seen anything like her, actually.

*nuzzles Amy*

Sure, that sounds like fun! 3nodding Is it ok if I bring Blossom and Gwee too? I can send them home later on if you'd like.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. "You've never seen anything like Thistle before? Really, with all of the animals you've had? Wow... That's really cool... I really miss her."

She sighed but then smiled softly when Smok nuzzled her. She pet his back, careful around his wings.

When Kits said yes, Amy's smile brightened and she grew excited. "Awesome! And of course it's okay if you bring those two. Bring whoever you want. They can spend the night, and maybe Blossom can show us the fairies. I want to thank them for the necklace."

She sighed softly, hugged Smok once more, and then handed him back over to Kits. "Well, if we're going to have a sleepover tomorrow, we should go home now and get some sleep. Oh! I'll get some vodka tomorrow if you want to bring pop and other drinks we can mix the vodka with, if you want! Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 pm
*arches his back against her hand*

Nope, never seen anything like her. *finishes her smoothie*

I'd just bring them. I'd prefer to leave the others at home. They'll get into less trouble there. sweatdrop

*takes Smok from Amy* Yeah, sleep is a good idea, I think. Sure, I'll bring some stuff. I can bring some snacks too. I'll at least bring pet food. Gwee eats a lot sometimes.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:26 pm
Amy chuckled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan, then! I'm looking forward to spending time with Blossom and Gwee, too. I don't know them that well, and I always wanted to get to know Blossom more, since she was the first fairy I ever met. I'll even wear the flower she grew and gave me!"

She thought about something and then scratched her head for a moment. She laughed nervously.

"Umm, she's able to keep her fairy dust from falling around her, right? Unlike my garden fairies?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:32 pm
That's because they usually stay at home. They don't like to go out that much.

*nods* For the most part, at least. There's always a little bit, but it shouldn't be enough to affect you, unless you put it in your drink again.

*yawns widely*

I should probably get going. See you tomorrow, Amy! *gives Amy a hug, then carries Smok out of Aqua Springs*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 pm
Amy shivered at the memory of when she put Blossom's fairy dust in her drink. That had been a horrible week. Although... that was when she had bonded with Karrie. So really, it had been a very important week.

Amy smiled when Kits hugged her and she waved to her and Smok as they left. "Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

She took out her phone and sent a quick text to Karrie.

text from Amy to Karrie
Hey sweetie. I hope you're doing okay today. Let me know if you need anything at all. Have a good night and I miss you.

She put the phone in her pocket and then started to head toward the exit, too. She smiled when she thought of Smok yawning. "So cute!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:12 pm
Amy walked into AS completely relaxed and happy, the happiest she had been... well, in a very long time.

She went into the information desk and caught up with Jessi.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm
Amy was now lying out on a lounge chair by the pool. She picked one that was by the shallower end that had a large water fountain protruding out of the pool. The spray felt very relaxing on her, and she didn't care that she just had a normal outfit on instead of her swimsuit.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games