Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Actually I think I'll just bring in his ghost spoilers and have it stalk him for the hell of it, then get him the shadow skill. But thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:29 pm
Would possession/control of small objects be a feasible use of Shadowcraft?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:38 pm
At higher levels, users can indeed move objects (not so much possession, though)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am
Embarrassing Noob Question:

Are Unfinished RP's allowed to be used for Growth Points, I would like to have the clarification in order to check my little assortment of RP's. :3  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:49 pm
Bloodlust Dante
Embarrassing Noob Question:

Are Unfinished RP's allowed to be used for Growth Points, I would like to have the clarification in order to check my little assortment of RP's. :3

As long as your own posts meet the needed word count (800) and that you aren't using like...a huge amount of unfinished RPs. But as a bit of filler to bump you past the reqs? It's fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:34 pm
Before, it was said that after a battle the winner is given the defeated student/teacher's emblem for winning by default -- is this still the case? I didn't see it in the battle guide, so I figured I should ask! * v *  

S a l l y S h e e p

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:46 pm
Bloodlust Dante
I'm not sure if it's clear enough but given that this was stated.

"(please use YOUR CHARACTER'S FEAR. Be sure to get it approved here too!) "

does that mean that all students who wish to participate in battling must submit their fear ability for approval in the Fear mechanics guide thread?

I'm sure the last thing we want to do is to make a mistake with this.

Please do! This is just so I know that people have read the battle guide (or at least skimmed it) and know what/how many die they need to roll for their Fear. :3

S a l l y S h e e p
Before, it was said that after a battle the winner is given the defeated student/teacher's emblem for winning by default -- is this still the case? I didn't see it in the battle guide, so I figured I should ask! * v *

This is a case-by-case basis! If the loser wishes to fork over their emblem they may, or they can decide not to. It's entirely up to you guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 pm
I don't have a hunter, though I'm curious...

When in battle, a hunter gets their health to -10 the guide says they die.
Quote:
-10: For a Hunter, this means they're dead. Maybe one of your comrades will dig you a grave, if they remember to and can grab your body before someone or something else does...

Are they seriously DEAD dead (non playable anymore)? or will they be heading to Halloween as a ghost or undead? xD unless there is some sort of loop hole where they died but can resurrect or whatever?  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 pm
Scyerline
I don't have a hunter, though I'm curious...

When in battle, a hunter gets their health to -10 the guide says they die.
Quote:
-10: For a Hunter, this means they're dead. Maybe one of your comrades will dig you a grave, if they remember to and can grab your body before someone or something else does...

Are they seriously DEAD dead (non playable anymore)? or will they be heading to Halloween as a ghost or undead? xD unless there is some sort of loop hole where they died but can resurrect or whatever?

Dead as it absolutely dead. They've kicked the bucket and are pushing up daisies. They've bought the farm, bit the dust, and gave up the ghost. Hunters that die will not become undead/ghosts.

...but really all of that is place holder until zoo gets better IRL and I can discuss the possibilities with her and liz.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 pm
Okay, since they're going to a boogeyman training facility I thought one or two of the boogeymen might recognize Roch, cuz he was a serious troublemaker before coming to school IC'ly, like he's got a whole juvie record of things he MIGHT have been involved with. (They got no PROOF, jackdammit!! Or so says Roch) I just thought it'd be entertaining<33

But that's up to you guys, of course!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 pm
Kinda along the same vein - Shun's family has/still does some shady things. Though that's probably less likely to come up. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:51 pm
Ice Queen
Okay, since they're going to a boogeyman training facility I thought one or two of the boogeymen might recognize Roch, cuz he was a serious troublemaker before coming to school IC'ly, like he's got a whole juvie record of things he MIGHT have been involved with. (They got no PROOF, jackdammit!! Or so says Roch) I just thought it'd be entertaining<33

But that's up to you guys, of course!

Blade Kuroda
Kinda along the same vein - Shun's family has/still does some shady things. Though that's probably less likely to come up. XD

If you two have something specific in mind you want done, please come talk to me and we can discuss it~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:49 pm
So some friends and I were being a bunch of nerds talking about the Maul and eventually we compiled a sizable directory listing for said Maul. I was wondering if we could in any way make it actual Halloween canon?

The places mentioned don't even have to just be located within the maul but can also be outside of it.

If allowed to be 'canon' I was hoping if it could be placed within a small simple directory post somewhere just for people to gander at when they feel like being super specific for RPs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm
Pales
So some friends and I were being a bunch of nerds talking about the Maul and eventually we compiled a sizable directory listing for said Maul. I was wondering if we could in any way make it actual Halloween canon?

The places mentioned don't even have to just be located within the maul but can also be outside of it.

If allowed to be 'canon' I was hoping if it could be placed within a small simple directory post somewhere just for people to gander at when they feel like being super specific for RPs.

This is totes doable! Perhaps you could post the list in the Plotting Subforum so that players can add to the list and write descriptions of the various shops? Then once the list contains sizable content, we can make it all official in the World Info thread.

Personally? I'm all for descriptions for places. That way, everyone has a common idea of what these stores look like in order to build off of said ideas for plots/RPs/what have you. C:  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 pm
Marushii
This is totes doable! Perhaps you could post the list in the Plotting Subforum so that players can add to the list and write descriptions of the various shops? Then once the list contains sizable content, we can make it all official in the World Info thread.

Personally? I'm all for descriptions for places. That way, everyone has a common idea of what these stores look like in order to build off of said ideas for plots/RPs/what have you. C:

Okay! I'll set up a thread for it asap. <3 Thank you!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games