Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver glanced down when he put his hand on hers. When he said he was nervous, she looked back up at him in surprise. After that entire conversation, she couldn't imagine him being nervous. But at least if he was nervous, she wouldn't be the only awkward one in the conversation. She blinked her eyes several times trying to think of something to say. Finally she fell on something that at least was easy to talk about. "My sister... she always wanted to be able to switch places with me...I was never good at it though...Elli's too... outgoing." She shrugged. Everyone always knew at once when it was Elli and when it was her. Elli attracted people like she was a magnet, while Ver was always just there. She didn't stand out and make friends, people tended to just ignore her presence if they even noticed her in the first place. That was really why she had been shocked when Edd and Erik had decided to suddenly talk to her.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish?
✔Status: Single

Erik nodded as he listened to Verily. "When I'm with my brother, it's easy to be outgoing and talkative. We feed off each other. Independently though... well, we've actually never been separated. This is a first." He smiled a little nervously and glanced towards the Gryffindor Table, where her sister was.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

As friends and acquaintances were sorted into different houses, Night lost more and more hope. Out of nine, he had been the only one sorted into Ravenclaw. How odd, for chances to work against him. But then Shayna came and sat down next to him. Had he missed her sorting? Perhaps. His mind did wander between talking to Chance and the sorting. "Welcome to Ravenclaw," the boy said, simply glad to have someone he knew in the same house as he.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus nodded a bit and noticed twins heading to him he could kinda remember them they never really talked much that he could recall. He looked back to Gracie.“It sounds really good I wish I could of had some.”
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:21 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver watched him quietly for a few seconds. When he looked towards her sister, her eyes darted to the her twin, before returning her attention to him. "When I'm with my sister... she just outshines me even more. I always fade into the back...." She shrugged again and smiled at him. "How can you have never been separated from him? Don't you ever just... get sick of him?" She asked curiously. She found it a lot easier to talk to him when there weren't two of them trying to... do whatever it was they were trying to do. Especially since Erik was, or at least seemingly was as nervous as she was.

Love interest:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with the Ravenclaw family at the table, mostly Night and wondering will supper be served soon? Is that what all these plates and cups are for?.

User Image

Shayna looked over when Night started to talk to her. "T-thanks. The sorting hat almost put me in Hufflepuff." She said shyly. Yes she had just been in a group with him, but Night had not really talked to her, so she was kind of nervous. She smiled slightly and looked around, "There are so many people here, this room is so huge... I'm kind of hungry.." She said quietly. She had just realized that she was kind of hungry. She looked around, some had said they felt like they were starving, so maybe that's what she was now feeling after the excitement of the sorting. She looked back at the raven haired first year and the guy he was talking to.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

The sorting hat had called out something shocking, Ravenclaw? How? Why? Bradley was so confused, but despite that he smiled and sat at the Ravenclaw Table. Glancing to the tabel that faced him he saw Tobi, chattering away. "I really thought I would be in Hufflepuff..." he said softly as he looked at the boy. I'm all alone here.. he thought with a sigh. His eyes gazed at the table. Just then a small tug was felt on his leg. He looked under the table to see Tobi's little kitten pawing at his leg. He smiled and leaned down, picking the kitten up. He smiled at it, petting it.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie looked up as another boy joined them. She internally groaned, and none the less the boy was one of the twins that had been talking to Ver. She glanced at the younger girl to see the other twin still talking to her. She sighed and nodded when Rufus spoke. "Yeah... I wish you could have too...."

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Edd sat down beside Rufus, opposite from Gracie. "Hey Rufus. Hey Gracie," he said with a huff. He was actually a little annoyed that Erik had remained with Verily. What was he going for? Did he actually have feelings for her? The twins... split?

Erik smiled at Verily. "Heh, well, oddly no, I guess. We've been together so long, it's like we're joined at the hip." He threw one quick glance at her twin and frowned slightly. "I think she only outshines you because you're nervous you'll become too popular. Smile a little more and you'll have boys all over you." He smirked a lopsided smirk at her and nodded, matter-of-factly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Verily couldn't help but smile and laugh quietly at his words. "Me become popular? You may have lost your mind." She replied, a teasing hint to her voice. "Either way, I'd prefer not to have a million people all over me..... one is good." Ver nodded, as if to confirm her words. One person 'all over her' would be nice. She really didn't like having to deal with lots of people vying for her attention. Talking with no one was boring, talking with one person was nice, having to talk to anymore than that at once was just stressful. She was an introverted person.

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus looked to the boy he was not really sure what twin it was“Hello” he nodded his head to the Ravenclaw, wishing he had a book he could focus on now.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:32 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie sighed when Rufus said hello. Now she really had to interact with the boy. She blinked her eyes, trying to decide which of the twins she was talking too. "Your brother better not be bothering Ver." She muttered, glancing at the red head before returning her attention to Rufus and... Edd? Erik? She didn't know. They were just to similar and always together.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Edd harrumphed when Gracie said that Erik better not be bothering Verily. "Don't worry Gracie, I think Erik's entertaining her. It sure is bothering me though," he said, a frown creasing his face.

A grin cracked Erik's face when Verily teased him. "Was that? I think it was. You teased." He chuckled, a light red rising to his cheeks. So she can interact, he thought to himself. "I can understand the want for one. And currently..." He looked around playfully teasing, "I see only one. He smirked and nodded.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
User Image
ℜufus looked at Edd that's who it was. “Is something bothering you?” He asked pushing his glasses up eyeing the twin examining him. It was odd for someone to come up to them and be grouchy. He didn't really like how it would it would effect Gracie's already hard to predict mood.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver couldn't help but smile, albeit blushing slightly when he teased her back. Without his brother, he was quite sweet and not at all intimidating. She rolled her eyes at him. "For now..." She said laughing quietly. She didn't know what was getting into her right now. She was never this... talkative or social, except when she was playing on the team. But even then she didn't talk much just beat the hell out of the opposing team. "But what if something else comes along? Then what will you do?" Ver added the last part just to see his reaction. She was curious as to what he would do and say.

Love interest:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games