Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather waved at the boys as they left. "Bye, guys. See ya later." she called to them. When they had left from her sight, she turned back around and faced forward, and sighed. She was alone again. She filled her plate with a few eatables, and ate. When she was finished, she looked around the Great Hall, observing everything going on around her. She saw Remy conversing at the Gryffindor table. She tried to smile, but was interuptted by a yawn. Time to go to the Common Room. she thought, rising from the table. She quietly left the Great Hall, hopefully unnoticed.
[Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room]

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

She looked down at the table again, feeling embarrassed and ridiculous. "I... I just... I'm sorry Ari. Forgive me," she said, tears springing to her eyes.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana quickly grabbed onto Katrina's hand with her own and squeezed it. "Of course I will!" she exclaimed, staring from her best friend's left eye, to right eye, and back again. Was Katrina her best friend? Ariana felt the warmth coming off from her hand, and it felt welcoming. Her tummy felt a few butterflies flutter at the touch of Katrina's palm.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 am
User Image

Zachary Wolfsbane
Hufflepuff
First Year Student

After eating the last of the sweets on his plate, Zack got up from his seat and sighed. He stretched his arms into the air and watched as all the Hufflepuff students began to leave the great hall and follow an older looking student.

"Looks like it's time for bed." Zack muttered to himself as he followed the other students.

{Exit}

User Image

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 am
User Image
Veronica nodded. "Yeah, we had immersion. I was in something called integrated though, it's basically the same except you can take math in English." Veronica looked up as she heard the prefect calling for first years. In response to Ariana saying they should catch up later Veronica said "Yeah, that sounds great! See you around." She stood up and joined the rest of the first years filing out of the Great Hall.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana waved to Veronica as she took off for the Hufflepuff common room. "Good night!" she exclaimed, unsure whether or not she'd see the first year again. During her first year, Ariana didn't stay up too long as she has been pretty tired. Even today, she'd probably just end up going to bed as soon as she got to the common room.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

She sniffled and smiled at Ariana as she held her hand. Kat felt warm inside when Ariana was holding her hand. The girl, Veronica, was going upstairs with the rest of the first years. She looked at the girl and nodded. "Good night," she said, then turned back to Ariana. "Thank you Ari. You're the best."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled until her smile turned into a yawn. "Tell me when you're done eating," she said before pushing her almost empty plate away. It was getting a bit late, and it was probably time for the second year to go to bed.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina scarfed down another plate of food before burping quietly, barely even tasting the food as she ate it. Sighing, she sat back, wishing that the bench had a back. "I think I'm done eating now. I," she burped louder than before. Then she quickly clamped her hands over her mouth and blushed a deep red. "Sorry," she said through her clamped hands.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:08 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana laughed loudly when Katrina burped the second time. When she calmed down a bit, she asked, "Do you wanna go to the common room or stay here a bit longer?" The second year stared at her friend through tired eyes as she held back a yawn. She really wanted to go sleep in the room that replaced her bedroom while she was at Hogwarts.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Bed time...

In response to Ariana's question, Katrina yawned and closed her eyes, rubbing her tummy. "If I eat another bite, I'm gonna blow up. Plus, we're both tired." She looked at her best friend and smiled.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana fluttered her eyelids a couple times due to fatigue. "Then let's go," she said softly before getting up. "Goodnight everyone!" she exclaimed to the Hufflepuff students who weren't going up to bed just yet.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Bed time...

When Ariana got up, Katrina rose too. "Good night everyone," she said as well and followed Ariana out of the Great Hall.

Out of Character {Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana lead the way out of the Great Hall and towards the Hufflepuff common room with Katrina following behind.

wearing

((Next post at Hufflepuff Common Room))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:39 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

Nell actually skipped to the Hufflepuff table actually willing to eat for the first time in what felt like months. She had gotten a late owl telling her that her Mother was fine and that there was a surprise waiting for her at home. She could hardly care about the surprise it was the part about the illness-or lack thereof-that had her giddy with glee. The short first year had to contain herself from giving a loud shout and twirl in the middle of the Great Hall she was so beside herself with joy. When she finally made it to the table she took a seat and waited anxiously for announcement of the House Cup before spotting her friend Caitlin over at the Gryffindor table looking just as anxious. Nell gave her friend a small wave from the table with her signature large grin as she waited for the festivities to begin.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
What I'm wearing: Parting is such sweet sorrow | Who's she with: Other Hufflepuffs | Location: Great Hall-Hufflepuff Table | Thoughts:Wonder who won?

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games