Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:22 am
User Image"I hope this is a good idea, maybe we should check the rooms to make sure there are no undead or maybe some survivors.Ryuu said, turning to Miss Anasako's comment blushed at her wink but his attention was turned toward a voice. "Sounds like someone's alive but...sounds kind of wierd."

Thinking in his mind now toward HanaWell alright but if there's anything else let us know. Now speaking to her"Sounds good, we should also look for supplies never know what people bring with them."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako was in a trance, just looking at the condition of the place.But she quickly snapped out of it as Ryuu began to talk.She nodded her head in agreement and said*
Yah!! i think it would be best if we inspected the rooms first before making this home sweet home for tonight...As we all check each room to make certain its empty, find a way to baricade each window and umm...maybe someone should watch or barricade the front door just to make sure where not letting any more in.

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:15 am
User Image"Right so maybe seperate into teams then? Groups to check and baricade rooms, one group to stay near the door and barricade it while at the same time making sure the bus is safe, and another group to keep a look out when everything is taken care of. Anyone have something to add or their own idea?"Ryuu said to the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 am
User Image

User ImageKoji really didnt like how the other survivors get so carefree. One of these days.. He kept the rest of the thought to himself as he motioned towards the first hall. "I'll check it.."

"Can he see me? T-The boy.. Can he see me?"

Koji felt an unusual chill down his spine. It wasn't the undead that's getting him worried. It was the one making all that noise.

"Momma.. Momma.. Someone came to play.. I hope he doesn't leave me like the last one.."

Koji felt a cold sweat run down his forehead to his cheeks. He knew the motel wasn't empty, in fact it would just be a matter of time before they encounter something.. strange.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:26 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaj3I1_h5-M&feature=related

User Image

" Be careful let me check on the way ahead of you. "
I closed my eyes and went into a trace like state. about three mintues pasted as I checked out the areas in the different rooms using Telepathy. My eyes opened with a sickened look in them. I turned and began to vomite at what I'd seen in the mind of the last human who was alive, well physically any way.

" Someone's in there but I don't think it's safe to add him into our group. He's... " I began to vomite again. As I finished I began to speak a little shakey though. " He's not sane anymore. He's... almost one of them mentally. He hasn't been bitten but his mind's pretty much gone. "

I began to raise up a bit more sturdy now. " He's about the same age a Rikka by what I could tell, and he's had to kill his parrents who'd been bitten. Only thing is... He thinks...He's the only one left and he's thinking about killing himself. Maybe when he sees us he'll be ok after that but we need to be careful trying to talk with him. "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image Naoki took two steps inside the motel and stopped abruptly in her tracks.

Wh-what is that noise...?

"Guys. Can you feel...?" She looked at everyone else, and they were all acting so normal, it was impossible. Chills went up and down her spine, and Naoki's heart was racing erratically.

The undead was one thing. You could see them and hack them to pieces, shoot them in the head if you wanted. They could be put down physically. They could be harmed.

But what about ghosts?

Nervous, she chewed on her thumb and held her M9's handle tightly in one hand for comfort. Something told her that they weren't the only ones there, but that was illogical... Then again, everything had been topsy-turvy ever since she shot her first zombie. Logic didn't belong here anymore.

She convinced herself that she would try to hold out, but the look on Koji's face told her that she wsn't the only one who was feeling things.

Naoki felt the blood leave her face, and she was a glad that the lights were dim.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:24 am
User ImageSirena's eyes were sparkling of fear. She could feel it too. The noise, the cool...the shapes...the eyes...

Sirena looked at Naoki who was looking at one point, and then at Koji. He was staring at one point just like Naoki. But Sirena was staring at one point too. Ghosts? Zombies? It's like a nightmare.

Ghosts. They might be here from the moment even living people were here. But now, they grew when people disappear. Would ghosts do any harm to them?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 am
User Image

Wow...all were missing here is Edward Cullin!! *she looked in the direction everyone else was looking in.*

Hey....Whats wrong? you guys seriously aren't believing there are ghost in here right!!!? I mean Zombies are one thing but Ghost!!! Thats just throwing my Masters Degree of Sciences in my face!!!
stare

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image "Hiatay's right," Naoki said, snapping out of it. "We can't believe in this stuff unless we see it. We can't stand here all night; let's look around. There might be a few undead lurking here."

She said that and began walking forward, but to herself she sounded like she wasn't very confident. She was just sucking it up even though she knew something was here. NBaoki was absolutely positive. She had been trained to the point where her senses were well-honed, just like Sirena, and she could tell when they were alone or not most of the time. She could tell if someone was spying on them; true, she had been trained detect human spies and not ghosts, but right now every nerve in her body was telling her that they were being watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:27 am
User ImageSirena looked at walking Naoki and followed her. But she stood near her saying "My feminine sense is saying there is someone here..." Sirena sighed. She couldn't believe it. Zombies and ghosts and everything. When she was little, she actually didn't believe in them. Though, she was calming down Naoki when they were little because both of them were scared... But it's a duty of an adult.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image"Hana since your able to read minds can you tell where this person is at?"Ryuu asked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 am
User ImageKoji tried to trace the voice as the other survivors inspected the dim-lit motel. He made his way towards the 3rd floor where the noise was apparently coming from. The creaking wooden floors and flickering lights pretty much highlights the eerie hallway as Koji motioned to the last room with an open door. Slowly making his way inside, he gripped his sword tight and found a TV left open. The news was on and the reporter is apparently scared to death, stuttering in every line.

"T-The milita-... trying to enter the city, w-was atta-... hordes of what seems to be undea-... outbreak b-began around 2 hours ago when a loca-... began vicious acts of canniba-... everyone is adviced to sta-... oh my God! Oh my God! Get us out of-"

Koji turned it off. He didnt want to see anymore. Before he could return to everyone, however, a blunt object hit him hard from behind, knocking him unconscious. He felt himself being dragged away before fading to black.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 am
User Image "Hey, where did Koji go?" Naoki said suddenly. "He was here a second ago..."

Damn him and his freaking impulses to go wandering off alone!

She looked around worriedly, not seeing any sign of him. "Come on, let's look for him before something happens!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am
User Image
Hikari Katsu

Hikari wandered the streets all by herself, "Waaaah! Where's mommy and daddy?!" Hikari shrieked out. She wanted to kill as many zombies as possible, even if she had about 30 arrows left, she just wanted to kill. She pretended to be a helpless little girl that lost her parents so the the dim witted zombies would come, her plan kinda worked and she re-murdered about 20 so far but that didn't satisfy her she wanted more to kill. "WHERE ARE YOU, YA IDIOT ZOMBIES!" Hikari shouted. She had drawn out about 2 zombies, she shot them both of them in the head. She ran into a run down motel hoping that there would be much more stronger competition. She wandered the halls of the motel slowly and cautiously. "There is now the meaning of my last name, I will become victorious and I will not surrender to the zombies," Hikari muttered to herself.

TET0 KASANE

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:17 am
User ImageSirena bit her lips and followed Naoki "Damn him, alright?" Sirena said to Naoki sighing. She heard a freckling TV, but then it got off. "Heard that? Might be him...or..." Sirena said walking very slowly.

Now, I hope everyone are following us, nah?

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games