Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image

Amai Hana
| Sunagakure | Puppet Rose | Puppet Apprentice | Genin | Nanabi Jinchuuriki |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] [1/3] -1
Amai looked to the Kazekage and nodded. "Okay, then I'll start out with Shunshin first." Though a lot of people knew it already Amai herself had heard of what the technique was, and knew it would come of use to her if she needed it. Turning to the scroll that were tied to her waist she pulled out the Maruton and scanned her eyes for the Shunshin.

[2/3]
Reading over the jutsu and its description she closed her eyes for a moment and thought about what she was doing. Disappear and reappear, Simple enough, right? Shaking her head she opened her eyes. Making a hand sign would probably help her focus her chakra.

[3/3]
Making the tiger hand sign Amai breathed slowly whispering the technique under her breath softly. Closing her eyes for a moment an odd sensation overcame the girl. Opening her eyes once more she was on the other side of the room. Her eyes widened slightly but not as much as her smile. Making the hand sign again she Shunshin'd back over to the Kazekage, almost a little too close practically falling on top of the Kage. Stepping back some Amai rubbed the back of her neck slightly embarrassed. She would have to work on her positioning more. "S-Sorry."
Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] --learned

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 290/290
Ryo: 000

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:56 pm
Ayatsuito no Jutsu: Post 1/1

As the girl focused on her technique, Bast took a glance at the scroll in her hand, then unwound a spool of wire. With her control over her Chakra, mastering the technique was easy; she simply fed it a tiny amount of her energy to command it. When the girl stopped right in front of her, Bast untangled the wire from herself and curled it up again.

"Good job!" she congratulated the youth with a smile. "That was quite a good way to approach that technique. Apply that sort of thinking to other things and you will do well. What's next? I'll give you a challenge at the end of everything, so you had best get familiar with all these techniques!"

October Night Starlight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:33 am
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Jinteki no Mayu [ Human Cocoon Technique ] [1/3]
Amai smiled softly and nodded. Pulling the scroll back out again looking over a few more techniques. Memorizing the names and what they were used for the genin rolled the scroll back up again and put it on her belt with the others. Rolling her neck and shoulders first she began on the first jutsu. A defensive jutsu that seemed to just call to her. Back up to a wall Amai jumped up into the air running backwards up the wall, building her chakra around her Amai could see the forming of web-like strings around her.

[2/3]
Continuing her charka build up the cocoon began to form around her, sticking high up on the wall from which she ran. As the cocoon was being made starting from her feet up Amai could tell that it was going to be a large cocoon. It began to close in around her working up from her hips to her shoulders, giving the girl plenty of mobile room.

[3/3]
As the cocoon finished closing around her Amai decided that she could practice other jutsu inside of it as well. Cracking her knuckles she remembered the other few techinques she had read up on briefly before. Hmmmmm I wonder what I'll be doing after I learn these jutsu. I don't suppose the Kazekage will put me out for a mission yet. *sigh*
Jinteki no Mayu [ Human Cocoon Technique ] --learned

Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu [ Long Strangling Hairs Technique ] [1/3]
This jutsu that Amai was pondering about was another odd ball technique. But if she learned it and became a higher rank she was sure it would catch someone off guard in a fight with her. Strangling someone with hair was usually unheard of, but if she could learn to control something of innocent in such a way it would be a good benefit to have.

[2/3]
Now pouring charka into her hair Amai could feel her ends twitch. Looking down in even the darkness of her cocoon she could see the little movements. Then light whipping aroused from the silky pink locks, after a while they grew to violent lashes. Somewhat startle to the sudden rise of life in her hair she blocked some of the chakra flow to her hair in hope of calming it down.

[3/3]
Once she wasn't pumping so much steroids into her hair Amai was then able to control it on her own, her hair sliding swiftly through the air. With pleasing precision even if it was hard to see. Closing her eyes she imagined herself in the heat of battle, facing an enemy of Sunagakure, the enemy getting too close for their own good. And catching them off guard like a fly in a Venus flytrap. A smirk grew on Amai face, she knew she was destined for great things, she could feel it.
Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu [ Long Strangling Hairs Technique ] --learned

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 pm
Bast looked on as the girl continued to train. Youngsters were so energetic these days! Figuring that the girl was good on her own for the time being, the woman started to play with her new technique. She flung out the cord, wrapped it around one of the rafters, and lifted herself off the ground. For someone with so many years behind her, the woman still had a hankering to play like a child.

"Looking to strangle someone?" she called out to the lass. Feeling lazy, she made several hand seals, leaned back, and started to float in the air. "There's something to be said for mid-range combat, especially when you're a puppeteer. Fuuton to control range, Doton to control the battlefield. For everything else, there's Mastercard. Wait, no, ignore that last one."

As she rocked back and forth in mid-air, she felt like she was in an invisible hammock. Floating wasn't the most comfortable thing ever, but it sure beat standing around all day. This was a gross misuse of the Jutsu, but practically every time she fought, she perverted the typical usage of the techniques she employed. Unfortunately for whoever else was around at the time, she enjoyed techniques with very large range. Perhaps this girl would be the opposite; since she was a puppeteer, she might find precise techniques more useful. Given the situation, that might be even better for her than decimating the countryside. It wasn't very often that an army came to visit, anyways.

October Night Starlight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:48 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the dojo, allowing himself to survey the area, and found the area that Bast was. Also, he happened to have noticed the other ninja with her, that he had never seen before! She must have been new, or freshly graduated from the academy. Hopefully she knew how great an advantage it was to ahve Bast training her. Approaching, San gave the Kazekage a small salute as he spoke to her, never taking his attention off of the new ninja.

"Howdy Bast Sensei. Who is the new one? Also, i have very important information for you, but its a little sensitive. Mind?"

San held a single finger, alluding to the tensha fuuin he would give her about the manner. it was a very descrete simple method to transport information without the wrong or eaves dropping ears to hear what had to be said. Also, it made it almost instantaneous, so they could progressive with planning/reaction in a more effective manner. San didnt want to distract or disrupt training, and this would allude to how important this information was. Also, he wanted to introduce himself to the new ninja...he had been locked up in HQ for an abnormally long time...

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:43 am
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 245/245 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian landed on the roof top of the dojo, ducking down completely out of sight he quickly removed his mask and placed it in his pack, he turned his anbu cloak inside out, he had customized it to look completely different. He jumped down and entered the building, he watched from afar as Amai turned into a cocoon he saw the Current and Ex Kazekage speaking. They were right inbetween himself and Amai. Sebastian carefully walked towards them when he reached them he bowed."Kazekage-sama, Satetsu-sama." It almost felt like he was at another mission briefing. But it wasn't one of those times, they seemed to be discussing something important."If you'll excuse me." He respectfully said bowing once again and walking off in Amai's direction. Thankfully he wasn't gone too long so she shouldn't have noticed he was missing. He leaped up to the wall and stuck to it with chakra on his feet. His single leap had taken him up to her level though she was still in the cocoon and his steps were pretty silent. Using his hand he carefully tapped on the cocoon."I always knew you were some kind of bug Amai-chan." Seeing how she would react to his voice.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:11250

October Night Starlight

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Smiling within her cocoon Amai was then confused at the Kage's last remark. "MasterCard?" The genin then giggled but soon stop feeling as though someone else had entered the dojo, maybe it was time for her to get out of her cocoon.

Amai broke out of her cocoon flipping before landing lightly on the tips of her toes in silence upon the ground below her. The genin's long pink locks flowing behind her, shimmering in the lighting as they landed upon her shoulders, her sky blue eyes adjusting to the sudden light change around her. Turning up to face her old friend with a kind and timid smile she spoke with her soft vocals. "Hello Haji~. Were have you been running off to lately?" She giggled once more then turned to the Kazekage and a new man that had appeared while she was wrapped inside of her comfy cocoon. It was a little odd to Amai that she was so comfortable in it but pushing that aside she had missed Sebastian while he was away, but surely he knew that already. Looking at the man talking to the Kage she raised an eyebrow and gave a kind smile to the man. I feel like I should know him for some reason. I know he's important to the village. . . but I can't place my finger on it. The two seemed to be talking, most likely something important. Taking her eyes away for a moment as they went back to Sebastian. "You coming down, or are you going to be a bat all day?" Flashing him a smile she stepped backwards away from the wall. Hmmm I should learn more jutsu if I can.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian Uchiha◄██▓▒░░

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian waved to the girl."Oh I was training and lost track of time, sorry."He hated lying to her, but it was for the best. He stayed up on the wall even though she was down below. She then called him a bat and he smirked."You know bats eat bugs right Amai?" He chomped his teeth in her direction playfully as he leaped down landing next to her."I see you've been training hard, glad the Kazekage has taken the time to train you."He then lifted his headband to show it to her."I got my headband now too see."Though in truth hes had his for a very long time now.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:15 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
He he he, i can be misconstrued as the Kazekage sometimes, but San was never actually officially in the spot. although, Six labeled him the position of "Yurie" so he has some authority around the village. Btw, if you want a bad a** cover mission for your character, i can give you one.... smile i good with those details

October Night Starlight

User Image
User Image

Taking a moment away from his conversation from the Kazekage, who obviously needed more food in her system, the blindfolded sannin gave a nod to the only Uchiha they had in the village, thankfully, who had had come up respectfully and said hello.

"Eh, dont use any of the honorifics Sebastian. it reminds me i have to act my age. Incidentally, arent you supposed to be reporting here for training? Quit flirting and get to it! He he, just kidding. Sensei and i were just about to have a discussion, well, yeah its the best way to put it. Ill be with you shortly. "

Placing his attention back to the new ninja, San figured he might as well introduce himself. He offered a kind and warm voice, one that was usually heard around Suna, but rare amongst the ninja world for people in their positions.

"Hello there, I am Sanshi Satetsu. One of the many helpers and leaders here in the village. You should thank Bast sensei for taking the time to train you. She...erm...can be harsh at times but it is for the best. I was, after all, both her and Six's student...and i turned out partially sane right?"

The sannin then returned his attention back to the Kazekage, still needing to explain the grave important details he had just recieved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 am
As soon as San walked in Bast caught a whiff of her favorite tea, no doubt being brewed in some nook or cranny in the Village. She would have to visit the tea shop later. Food was in order, as well; she could not remember the last time she had eaten. Such a lack of remembrance was more a product of her own mind than it was fact; for breakfast that morning, she had eaten a stunningly normal amount of food. Before she knew it, she had completely forgotten where she was.

"Sorry about that, San," she said, wiping away an imaginary drop of spittle from her lips. "This is Amai Hana, freshly graduated. Doton, Fuuton, puppets, with a penchant for strangling people."

She held a hand out toward him, accepting the Tensha Fuuin.

"And it seems we have a guest. Should I be worried? The only time we get guests here, we either end up killing them or there's a war on. Personally, I'm rooting for the former. Much less bloodshed that way."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:17 am
Ergo War

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

User Image
User Image

San gave a gentle touch to Bast's forehead, allowing the information to be quickly transferred into her brain. She would then see, as San had experienced, the visitors memories from his own point of view as to make sure all the details were still there and perfectly polished. Bast would then know that Akane, rather Souh now, was still alive, had visited Kiri, and outside the village had pledged to turn this world into a dream world. Sanshi's finest student, who he had killed to save the village, was apperently back from the dead, crazy, and seeking to rectify mistakes for the entire world that only a few people had made.

Although San tried to maintain a smile, especially with the new ninja around, Bast sensei would know how hard this was for the Sannin. He had cared for Akane like he was his own child, and had to kill him and defeat him for the betterment of the village. Now it seemed he would have to seel his soul, and kill his loved student AGAIN...this time for the betterment of the world.

Turning his attention, still maintaining the warmth in his voice, the sannin gave a cheesy smile to Amai.

"Congratulations on your graduation. I know it doesnt feel like much but graduating from the Suna academy is truly an accomplishment. Its the start of your ninja career, and those basic steps is what has allowed us to survive and maintain a power base to deter all attacks to the village from the other ninja villages. So train hard, but most of all, train smart. You guys are our future."

Moving closer to Sebastian, Sanshi spoke again.

"So, how may i assist your training. Im tired of being cooped up in my office for now...."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 am
Bast felt the familiar sensation of Tensha Fuuin, tensed up slightly as the information entered her brain, and then relaxed again. It didn't take her long to realize the gravity of the situation. She patted San on the shoulder and yawned. As much as she enjoyed being outside, her body burned through food like nothing else. Perhaps it was time for a meal. Without further ado, she made a Kaze Bunshin and had it run off to fetch her some food.

The woman floated upright. Weightlessness was certainly an interesting sensation, especially when she realized that a stiff breeze could take her away if she actually were weightless. Thank goodness this was Chakra-related.

There was nothing for her to do in the Training Grounds, really, other than goof off as long as the others were preoccupied. To keep herself awake, she imagined cats, but only just barely. She kept herself calm by rationalizing that they were real somewhere, but dang were they scary. By far the most irrational thing about her was probably her fear of imaginary cats.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai rolled her eyes at Sebastian. That's a pleasant thought. She thought sarcastically. "That's good that you got your headband! I'm happy for you Haji." If I'm any kind of bug. I'd be a venomous bug. Striking before made a meal of. Coming back to the real world she looked at Sanshi, grinning she dipped her head to him, even if he couldn't see it. "Hello Sanshi, like the Kazekage said. I'm Amai Hana. Nice to meet you." The genin only smiled more at his comment about Bast. Amai liked this guy. He seemed friendly. In a way like Sebastian. When San asked Sebastian if he needed help training Amai's thoughts went back to her own training. She had only learned three techniques as of late, and was sure she would need a lot more before she would go on a mission.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 pm
Yo-ko

Ergo War

October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian turned when Sanshi came up to him he nodded at his request for no Honorifics. But when he said to stop flirting his head looked down a bit embarrased."Yes sir."Then Sanshi offered to assist him in his training"Oh thank you, would you happen to know any taijutsu?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:35 pm
Ergo War

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

User Image
User Image

San gave a small smile as the kid had asked about taijutsu. It wasnt exactly Sans forte, but he was trained in a few styles of combat. Interestingly enough, it was a monk style which seemed to flow better with the Satetsu's body type. He had been pushed and prodded by Howaido, San's very first ninja companion who excelled in the art of Bukijutsu and taijutsu, to further his own body development. It turned out, despite his absence, that he was right.

"I am extensivly trained and mastered the art form of Xingyi, as well as the versatile form of Kiss of flesh and steel. Do those interest you?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games