Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein smiled and said," Of course thank you. I will be with my apprentices in the apartments. Thank you for your time and allowing myself and my shinobi to reside here." He stood at the Hokage did and shook his hand with a smile. He bowed once again turned as he made his way out of the office. He was tired and it showed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
270/270
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Kage walked into the building that contained the Hokage's office. He slowly walked towards the office, looking around at the different rooms as he did. It amazed him how many different things could go in each of the rooms, but they did. In some of them there were meetings taking place. In other's people were paying for services offered by the shinobi. Kage had drifted off into a day dream when he was passed by a man, Kein. He glanced at the man before realizing that the Hokage's door was right in front of him. He reached his hand up and knocked, hard but politely on it.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC:]
[Jutsu Used:]

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 pm
"Come in" came a call from inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

Konohagakure
Genin
270/270
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

Kage opened the door and walked in the room. When he heard the Hokage say come in. His long black hair flowed down to his neck where it turned blond. On each side of his lower lip he had a piercing. His blue t-shirt, dark blue shirt, black pants, unusual belt, black gloves, and blue shoes made him a quite unique person to see. His chokuto hung off a different belt on his left side. When Kage first saw the Hokage he was surprised. He had the look of a wise, old man. His white hair stood out on his face. "This man can't be any younger than sixty." "Hello Hokage. My name is Kage Arashi." He bowed his head at the man before continuing. "I'm in need of a headband, and your approval to start training."

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:59 pm
"Welcome, Kage, it's good to see you again after all this time. Congratulations on making it to Genin. You will find that the path from here on out will be arduous and fraught with danger. It is my hope to see you succeed in your goals. If you have any problems, any at all, feel free to come talk to me. Now, here's a Hitai-te for you, and now you can begin training." The Hokage said, removing yet another headband from his desk. Placing it in front of the boy, he offered some advice. "If you wish to self study, there are some scrolls at the dojo and the academy, and if you wish to learn from an instructor, you might find one there as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Konohagakure
Genin
270/270
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

Kage looked at the Hokage perplexed. "I don't think I've ever met this man in person before now." "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. I don't recall ever talking to you in person before." He took the headband and tied it around his forehead.

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Blast ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi walked into the kages tower and up the stairs that lead to the kages office. He seemed to be dressed a bit stranger than the other genin and also seemed to be a bit to energetic. As he got to the door of the kages office he stopped and knocked on it twice. "Hokage-sama!""He said in a positive and energetic voice as he face seemed to hold a wide grin. "I'm here to get my headband and so technique scrolls!" Ichi spoke with excitement as he waited for the okay to enter the chamber.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 310 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 390

Reiko walked down the hall going over the fight in his head.What worried him most was not Sukai but Kein. Did he have his Sharingan active when he arrived?! If so he could have copied one of his most powerful jutsu's and if so...Well he would be on a totally different level then. He sighed at that thought, turning as he realized he was at the Hokages office. He cracked the door slightly and knocked while holding onto the doorknob"Hello? I was summoned here..." He said quietly

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:42 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis appeared in the Hokage's office."Hokage-sama you've requested my presence, This must be about the mission and I am ready to give my report." He then told the Hokage everything that occured during the mission. Even that Reiko ran off before they entered and he found him after the mission sparring with a cloud ninja."Also, this was found after the giant jack-o-lantern was defeated."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 pm
An Anbu guard, handed a small bag to the young genin. "I apologize but the Hokage will soon be in conference and cannot be bothered at this time. Inside you will find your Hitai-te and several scrolls."

"Come in," Wazurai said, inviting the two Jonin into his office, "Noctis, slow down one second and explain yourself more clearly. I'm aware that Jack was defeated, ANBU secured his corpse moments ago, but what happened?"  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:55 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae headed to the office, having already regained some of her spirits, or so she let on. This mission left her greatly troubled and in need of some more training on her own, physically and mentally. Her aversion to fire had crippled her greatly, something she had to figure out how to get around. Smirking as she stood before the office, Jae waited her turn to present herself before the Hokage, the Jounin taking priority. Holding her prize, a plump, severed pumpkin head, she waited to present it to the Hokage. It was her souvenir for the Hokage, at least on her part. A little gag she had started and had been keeping up since she had gone and returned from Snow and Sand.

[edit]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 200|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi entered the office along with Jae and sighed as she held up the pumpkin head. 'You know what, I don't think I even want to know.' "I am also present, lord Hokage." Hitomi spoke and stood behind Noctis to his right. She was upset, to say the least. Even though she was just Chūnin, she knew she could have done better. 'Well I guess some more training is in order.' she thought and glanced curiously at the necklace Noctis was holding up.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 390

Reiko walked into the office and noticed that Noctis had appeared inside rather then take the polite way. He shrugged this aside and started giving his own report"Sir, when I got there I handed the mission off to Noctis. I created several Shadow Clone to help me watch the perimeter when I heard an explosion of in the distance followed by a large pillar of smoke. At first I thought little of it until I saw one of my messenger hawks flying away. After seeing that I knew my home was being attacked. I set my clone so that if any trouble with jack was experienced they would commit suicide and I would be informed and hurry back immediately. When I arrived my Mansion I found it was attacked by Ichiro Senju who had left a clone behind to tell me his intentions of going rouge. I dealt with the clone but did not pursue as I wanted to be able to give assistance to Noctis if need be. I made my way back to the village and stopped by my old apartment to dispose of what little I salvaged and to re-arm myself. While there I found my Old Sensai, Kein, who was not due to be in for some time as the message I sent him only said that I wished to hold a clan meeting and not that I was ready to have one. I spoke with him briefly, and with my clones still intact I decided to get a bit of training done while I could. When I arrived at the Academy I was challenged by my Cousin In Law to a match. I toyed with her a bit, not wanting to hurt her, and was summoned her by the ANBU soon afterwords"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis nodded, he was a bit out of breath from his technique still and the healing only allowed him to move. As Reiko explained what had happened to him it was unnessecary to repeat it."We located Jack within the cave, but it was more built then a normal cave, I suspect some advanced earth technique. He was sitting near a pumpkin patch which he was running as some kind of production line for his pumpkins. Water would be pumped unto the patch and pumpkins would spawn. While I distracted Jack I ordered the others to stop the water from flowing which they did. After some fighting Jack was distracted by a genjutsu and I was able to land a killing blow. Before he died he seemed to use his own life to activate another creation, a large Jack-o-Lantern. You could say its size was roughly that of the worlds largest twine ball. We then defeated it, and this was in the remains." He said once again holding the necklace up to the Hokage.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:38 pm
The sound of the door squeaking surface throughout the entire office as a small dog, with something in it's mouth, slipped inside the room. It's size was barely detectable, which gave it good cover. However, it wouldn't last long. The dog spotted it's primary target close to the Shadow's desk, and with caution, it proceeded. A short nudge from the dog's head would surely be felt in the Uchiha's leg, following up with the animal dropping the note on the floor. Afterwards, the dog disappeared in a cloud of smoke, which dispersed rather quickly. It had destroyed itself. However, the note read,

"I understand that I've caused you pain, Reiko. How does it feel to almost lose something so close, so valuable, that your very life becomes meaningless? It's a horrible feeling isn't it? Well, get use to it my friend. Everything in your life will be ripped away before your very eyes, Uchiha. Remember this well. If you want to finish what I started, meet me at the remains of your home. Hurry now. What little of it is left might be gone before you arrive~"

Your Friend,
Ichiro

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games