Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:52 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai went to an empty space on the dojo grounds, he went to a training dummy and took a fighting stance. "Despite that trip being so damn long, It wasn't a waste after all. I'll thank Kein when's he's back." Tenrai recalled his research, "Stage three of the Kaiser Fist, just two techniques, this'll be quick." He sent a quick small burst of chakra through his left arm, upon reaching his hand he delivered a quick downward chop to the dummy's arm. "Hey, this is really simple, I'll be finished in no time."
[1/4] [Grand Backhand]

Tenrai focused his chakra through his right arm now, and repeated the chopping motion. He kept on doing so till he felt the technique was perfect.
[2/4]

He now switched between his right and left arm, constantly chopping at the dummy till it was reduced to tiny bits of wood. Now he could easily push his chakra through his arms fast.
[3/4]

Tenrai repeated the move one more time, just to really make sure he perfected it. After which he went to another training dummy.
[4/4] [Grand Backhand - Learned]

Taking a bit to recall the next technique, Tenrai crossed his arms and closed his eyes. He wasn't really paying attention when reading this part.
Then it came to him "Oh right, Surprise Straight." He positioned himself in front of the dummy, took a stance and repeated the same burst of chakra he would do for Grand Backhand, but with his hands in a fist. "Woah! It went so fast I couldn't even see it" Tenrai amazed with the amazing speed, began to punch the training dummy continuously. The jutsu was so simple he didn't have much trouble learning it at all. He was thinking the Kaiser Fist style was rather simple, yet deadly.
[1/4] [Surprise Straight]

Tenrai focused on the speed of the punch, trying to figure out the exact amount of chakra to make a punch go crazy fast, yet still save enough to continue doing it.
[2/4]

He was starting to get the exact punch he needed, one that used just enough chakra. He kept punching, switching right with left after every punch. Trying also to get his arms used to the speed they're experiencing.
[3/4]

Tenrai was almost finished, he let out a flurry of punches. He slowed down bit by bit until he finished off the dummy with one final punch. "Finally! No more silly techniques, time for something which can really KILL." Tenrai grinned evilly, but he lay down on the ground for a bit. He went overboard with the Surprise Straight and used up a lot of chakra.
[4/4] [Learned Surprise Straight]

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:24 am
User Image

With not much else to do, Tenrai continued training. "Time for some real jutsu." Tenrai slowly built up chakra, pushing large amounts around his body.
[1/6]

Tenrai started focusing his chakra into an armor, even more dense and focused then his previous one. The intense amount he was using was pushing him to the limit, but he forced himself to go on and stabilize it.
[2/6]

At this point, Tenrai's white chakra started to show, it wrapped around his entire body tightly. He felt the strength coming from the armor, even incomplete, and smiled. He was surprised, the feeling from using it was even greater than his previous armor. But the chakra felt almost like it was resisting being controlled, though Tenrai still continued to mold his chakra. He needed to learn this jutsu.
[3/6]

"Just a little more!" Tenrai was starting to get the hang of things. The control he had on his chakra improved from a while ago and it seemed to flow through to where he wanted it to go slightly easier. The white aura surrounding him was crackling, showing his affinity for lightning chakra. Though the armor itself still was very basic in nature.
[4/6]

The Invigorating Armor was starting to completely stabilize, his white chakra shrouded him, he felt his strength increasing each moment he was using it.
[5/6]

The armor was finished, Tenrai could feel his chakra pulsing through his entire body. "Hehehe, maybe just one more jutsu, then I'll go do a mission or something."
[6/6] [Null Release : Invigorating Armor learned]

Desin Slight

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:38 am
Training post #3User Image _______ User Imagexx ____Rɩɳ
Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXOur deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOur deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_________ _________

------------------------------------------------------------

___ Rɩɳ grimaced as teeth sunk into his shoulder he reached back pulling the dog off lightly tossing him to the side and taking a fighting stance yet again.||There's a reason why I like cats better than dogs|| he thought to himself. before any move was made Kyo asked his name "Rin" he answered"Yours?" Rin asked

------------------------------------------------------------

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽
User ImagexXXXxUser ImagexXXXxUser Image x x

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He smirked and caught Shi, facing him again. Rin? Small name for small boy. "I'm Kyoishi, call me Kyo. And my brother is Shizuki, or Shi." He sat down and motioned his hand for Rin to come over.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

"Ah, screw that jutsu. I'll learn it later...They'll probably be back soon, and I need her help." Tenrai walked out of the dojo and went to the gates.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:16 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher slipped into the dojo, bag under his arms, and glanced around with a frown "Late. Again. And she even left before me." he sighed and sat against the wall, setting his bag down beside him. He closed his eyes, even the one under the patch, and seemed to doze off without ever checking who was in dojo.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

Somewhere along the way, she got sidetracked by the sweet aroma of goods. By goods she meant the usual junk Doki sustained herself by. Cup noodles, cakes, and such were such. They were under the bag she held and yet she could not recall why she was walking towards the Dojo with her damp ambition.

"Why was I coming here again..?" She asked herself as she stuffed a roll of creamy bread within one cheekside. With her half swelled face, she looked about and immediately gulped at the sight of Sypher, flushing down the savory taste and was left with bitterness. What's he doing here? Then she remembered. Her shoulders sank and her head tipped back in a sigh. He mentioned that he was going to join her, but not before he would get his own affairs in order. Whatever they were. She stood in her spot, fumbling a little with her bag and her head shaking in every direction. Where to hide it..where to hide it... Doki obviously meant the bag of junk food, for if she was caught with it here, he would probably say something nasty about her timely habits.

From a sideways glance from her position, he looked like he was immobile. From her distance, she was not very sure but assumed that he was day dreaming. "Goodbye, my dears.." The gennin sighed, furiously rubbing at the back of her head and- A sudden thought came to her. Doki didn't have to dispose of them. Quickly, she folded the paper bag and stuffed the rest into her small gym bag. "Yosh." She took this moment of confidence to tighten her forehead protector with dancing fingers against crippled laces.

Her feet skirted in tip toes from behind him. Her chin lifted up with much smugness. Her collar had been folded down over her shoulders which bore her cheeky expression. She coughed curtly before placing a cupped hand over her mouth. "Hem'hem. GOOD, MORN-EENG, My honey!" In the most fake and ridiculous accent her throat could sing.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:59 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Opening his good eye, Sypher gave Doki a blank stare and shook his head This one confuses me. Very confusing. he stood, leaving his own package, a good sized bag, leaning against the wall. He paused, smelling something sweet around Doki, and frowned "What were you doing before you came here?" he asked, his frown more quizzical than anything else as he moved slightly around her, trying to find out what the smell was. His bag wiggled slightly but Sypher payed it no mind "And don't call me 'honey'. Its rather disturbing considering you're younger than me."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

Her jokeful pride came to a depressing halt at his calm demeanor. Her brows thudded with the rest of her expression now dropping to a sleepier state. Thin lips pursed at his firm opposition and she thought how boring the whole effort was in the end. She cleared her throat and shifted her duffel bag a little more behind her shoulders and more behind her back. "You're not that much older either, I think. But if hearing endearing nicknames tickle your cold fronted walls, then I guess I can settle for something more formal. " She said with weak exasperation. Blinking now, Doki caught air of his suspicion. Through avian-like eyes, she observed his soft movements. From behind his side, Doki also noticed a bulgy bag. Before she would assume, he would have to be dealt with. Her temples squeezed to confirm the right expression.

"..Ah, I made you wait again. I'm so sorry, Sir. Well this time I couldn't help it. You see, I went to Little Ladies room."

[[editted]]

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:24 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Tilting his head slightly sideways, Sypher stopped moving and tapped his finger to his lips "..If you say so. Are you hungry?" he asked, walking over to his bag. He had two actually, one hidden behind the other and he took out the smaller one, offering her it. Inside was filled with hot buns stuffed with fruit and others stuffed with meat as well as a small box of powdered sweets "How old are you? We didn't get a lot of time to speak to each other earlier." he ignored the 'sir' since that wasn't the title he wanted either. Just...Sypher-san was fine for him but he didn't voice the opinion since it was up to her what she choose to call him.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

By his casual offering, Doki stood studying the bag before accepting it with both hands. Doki did not know why but she knew it was custom to take gifts through proper respect by accepting with both hands. Usually. After about a few sleepy blinks, she scrolled her eyes back up at him. Less hostile than they usually were but confused. Her throat had difficulty pumping out some questionable words. "..Thank you." Her voice let off quietly before opening the bag. Her pride often relied on cracking others down in any sort of way. Doki knew more than anyone else that she wasn't quite fit to be the best comedian. Even so, seeing people on the brink of tears through pure ridiculousness gave her relish. Knowing that a weapon so simple could be potent enough to break someone down. Just kidding. Something like that.

"No, I guess not... Holy- You gave me a whole picnic set.." Grumbled the girl under stressed joy as her head and hand already delved into the meat buns, shaded under the lid of the box of course. It was about a quarter of a minute later when she recalled his question about her age. Her head then perked up and began to brush away scraps of meat with her gloves. "Fwortheeh.. ..Kack! Four-Fourteen." She attempted to say before gulping down the bits of steamed fruit, dough, and sugary sweets. It was relatively tasty...at first. At the corners of her eyes, tiny beads of water formed from her incapable endurance to piping down the steam all at once. Blinking them off, she croaked; "Whatta'bout you?"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:54 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher managed to grab some too as Doki took to eating the bag, watching her with amusement "Its not that much. They didn't have a lot this time so I bought about half the amount I usually buy." he replied, nibbling on a heavily spiced meat bun. He usually bought 10 or 12 dozen of everything "14...I'm 18. But I started a lot younger than you. I was 12 when I became a chunnin." he raised an eyebrow at her tears and chuckled slightly "You ok? Not hurting yourself are you?"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

At his response, she coughed a bit before moving her gaze away from him and towards the rest of her steam bun. What a glutton.. But fairly impressive. Through contested stock-piling, she was willing to give him that. The feeling was now neutral. He's thoughtful, being fairly young himself. Doki occasionally added to his plus points while thinking. Suddenly alarmed by his next sentence, her eyes blared out her multi-colored irises which looked back at him. Slowly, her surprise reclined enough for the gennin to doubt. "Is it really ok to lie to your pupil, Sypher-san? Nice one, you almost had me going though." She said, chomping down and exhaling the steam. She turned the other cheek with a twitching eye on the opposite. "Please, if I was hurt, I'd be speaking with my ancestors. "

Cripes, 12? I mean, that's damn near prodigious..

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:23 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher smiled into his food, his eyes bright as he chuckled again at Doki "I make it a point not to lie. Ever. I started young. Very young. And I became Bird Sage right after the Chunnin Exams when I was 15." he finished off his bun and settled back down on the floor by his bag, smiling up at Doki "I assure you. I don't lie. It makes things much more interesting just to tell the truth."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

"... We-Well.. That's...just barely impressive." Green was boiling with envy and competition stirred somewhere within her the congested bowls of her regions. He's even a sage.. She twiddled with the bun's wrapper now that she was done eating. Doki was deep in thought or was well submersed in her memory of the past. She was certain that any plain child could not become a shinobi just like that. His credibility was now more believable and yet incomprehensible still. Comparing them together was foolish. Contrasting them apart seemed even more degrading. He must have had it hard or just miraculously doable. Doki's intense gaze furrowed into a scowl as she looked into her lap. I shouldn't have bull-hopped my classes. Tch. I lost to a tween.

The moment was long and quiet from her before her brows loosened. She then looked at him. What if he was just a phony? Ever intricate little details may weave itself out for her, and she could miss it. And yet for some reason, she was keen on believing him. What would he actually gain from lying about something so casual anyway? Her face now soft but smile still brazen. "You're probably right. I guess it's expected that I would have an awesome teacher. Someone I'll have to take my time with...in surpassing." While her lips did not coagulate into another form of acceptance, her aloof eyes simmered with much anxiousness from within.

"With all that talent, why bother teaching when you could still flex your rawness?" She sipped on a bottle, kneeling aside from Sypher. It was odd to her. The concept of it just seemed to bring in patience, really. Why, when he could have better things to do?

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games