Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00900
AC: 00008,750
‡ Chakra :---/480 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

"I came to seek the path of knowledge in becoming a Sage, though I want to follow a different path than you and Grandfather. I came seeking further enlightenment to this end, to follow the path unbidden to the forces of the animals' whims. Mother grew weak and gave into her contention, I swore to uphold everything our clan was for, even as she argued against me living this life."

As Masahiro spoke he reached forward with his right hand, palm upturned, fingers caught in a half-clenching motion as he began to burn the chakra of forming their signature Chidori. His left hand reaching forward to clench at the wrist of the right as he did so, his face set into a grimace as his eyes focused upon the man before him. The white chakra roiling off of his frame in a visible platform before he spoke once again.

"Mother refused to give me up, even upon the elders' behest. She faced further exile from the clan. I came up abused and broken, this light guiding me. I swore to outshine all of them. I swore to outshine the Elders who tried to sign our fate for us. I swore to outshine those in Konoha who attacked me on a daily basis. I promised that I would never be the same as the others who came before us, and caused this unrest..." He spoke, his voice growing, before subsiding in the last sentence.

As the roar of his voice and the squall of angered 'birds' in his hand subsided into what almost sounded like a calm breeze. His shocking aura subsided and became a cool earthy mist off of his frame.

"I once let the madness overwash me, cousin. I came to learn balance from you. To learn the ways of enlightenment, and that I may use it's gifts to uphold my promises."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Grand Chevalier Haji

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:45 am
Wolfe Nailo

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos listened to him, so he wanted to be a sage did he. Hearing his story, it was interesting but he wouldn't get any sympathy from Thanatos or pity if that was what he looked for. But he decided he had worked hard enough for a chance to become a sage. He would need to teach him about it. He guessed he could do it while he waited for his student. "Before I teach you anything there is someone you must meet." Thanatos then summoned Pakkun a small pug looking dog."He wants to be a canine summoner what do you say?" Pakkun stood and walk around Masahiro smelling him as he walked around."He's okay, I don't sense anything bad from him." Thanatos nodded and then unsummoned pakkun."I suppose I will teach you know, take a seat."

AC/Ryo 11450/196400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

"You misunderstand me Thanatos, I do not seek to follow the path that our Grandfather did, but instead I seek to become a sage through the knowledge of enlightenment in itself. I know it is a harder path to follow and that I do not gain the benefits that our allies deliver, but as I said, I made a promise to walk a path different than the others, to burn brighter. To do so I will throw myself at every adversity in my path as need may be." Masahiro intoned, stepping forward and looking down to Pakkun.

"Ah, Pakkun, the last time I saw you I was but a child. Has time really passed by so fast? Your master hadn't even been born yet." The Hatake questioned as he looked back up to Thanatos.

"Teach me, cousin, the Path Unbidden, the Human Path."

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 am
Wolfe Nailo

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos was surprised to hear he didn't want to enter a summoning pact with the dogs. But he supposed it was his choice."I see you want to do it without the animals. though it will be more difficult I will teach you."Thanatos walked over to the side of road, he was still waiting for his student so he couldn't leave. Besides teaching him around nature was the perfect place."Take a seat here,First of all I must explain what I’m about to teach you is not ninjutsu, but sage jutsu As opposed to Ninjutsu which takes internal energy for you to mold and make use out of. Sage jutsu involves taking outside energy for your use.” Thanatos stopped to let him soak in the info. It didn't matter if he did know this or not, it was how he was trained so it was gonna be how he trained.”As you’re probably aware, Ninjutsu utilizes chakra that is molded from one’s mental and physical energies.” This was just the basics but even still the basics are key. ”Sage jutsu involves taking that internally generated chakra and adding nature energy from the outside . This results in an even more powerful chakra. And that leads to all you’re ninjutsu, genjutsu, and even you’re taijutsu getting a boost in its power. Mental energy, physical energy within oneself and Nature energy from the outside.” Thanatos took another pause for Masahiro to understand. " Jutsu and techniques born from the chakra created by these three combined energies is what is known as Sage Jutsu.” Thanatos then waited for him to attempt it."To gather nature chakra and mix it with your own you must be remaining still, a known way to counter this is to use a summon to help gather nature chakra for you while you fight. But since you are going down the human path you'll have to do it yourself.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

"If the animals can build up and deliver this Sage Chakra to us, then I see no reason I would not be able to do the same with my Bunshin. Though this is something I will have to see and practice in time, however, as the first step to any of this is the mastery of the Sage Chakra itself." As he said this he took a few steps away from Thantos and immediately sat upon the ground, not crossing his legs, but placing the palms of his feet together.

As Masahiro took his sitting stance he adjusted the belt and the demi-cloak that hung from it, bringing them back behind him and loosening the neck of his Flak Jacket. The secret to the Sage was in understanding the flow and use of Chakra, that in itself was simple in method, but action was another story.
[1/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

Still he would not be deterred, investigating his location in proximity to the gate of Kumogakure he decided he was in a sage location to continue, far from under the feet of any who may seek to pass while he continued. His mind and eyes closed to focus on the situation at hand before his mind widened, opening to the ebb and flow of the natural world. As he saw it there could be no better place to do this training, to become one with nature, than outside a village that made its peace with the mountains, the bastions of nature they were. Dividing often the most dangerous of landscapes from the most flourished. He began to well up his own chakra, creating in his mind what he would view as the spool, the location in which he would store and utilize this Sage Chakra from.
[2/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm
Wolfe Nailo

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded.'True, but you need to be careful, if you take in to much nature chakra using clones you will turn to stone."

"short post is short"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

The serenity of the area only made the work easier for him, and he reflected deeply on the information parted to him by his cousin. Reaching deep in his heart and mind he grasped out, feeling the natural flow of energy around them both he let it begin to pass through him, his mind capturing and spooling it, slowly at first. To him this sensation was new, raw, and the chakra from the outside world was burning, making his outer extremities numb. His mind was on fire, chakra unlike anything he had ever felt before rising in his body, tearing his soul to pieces. Yet still he could not let himself give up to this, to become a Sage of a lesser walked path, to take himself around the edges of the known. To become stronger with less help from outside forces, this was his goal, this would be his accomplishment.
[3/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

As his mind sharpened to the pain he felt the first of the changes to his own physique beginning. His body was constantly tensing, the muscles contracting and releasing, toning themselves, though the latter he could not see. He hunched forward as the natural energies continued to travel through his mortal coil, his hands balling into fists, slamming together in front of him as the chakra began to bound off of him. He opened his eyes, their coloration oddly shifting as the energy passed through him, but still he could not hold enough of a grasp of it to keep the form readied and in use. Anger coursed through him and for the briefest of moments he felt it begin to pass. The Sage energies were draining from him, his hatred of his own weakness reviling them from him.
[4/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:12 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

As he felt the energies drain from him he relaxed, throwing his hands off to his side as he began to focus once more. No longer intoning on his weakness he focused on the object at hand, the abject conquering of this art. That was when it hit him. This was no longer a belief of conquest, this was no more a challenge and was now much more of simple co-existence. The wind and the flame did not compete, they existed, air refueling the dying flames. The world wasn't a game, nor a competition, but it was existence, to side with or against what had to be done.
[5/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

Looking up to his cousin for a brief moment he wondered if this was the same conclusion Thanatos had come to when he became the Sage of the Canines. He nodded for a brief moment, as if to denote to the man that he had found his understanding of the Sage Chakra, and once more he began to work the preparations for Sennin Mode. His eyes this time remained open, his hands clasped shut, knuckles of the opposing limb meeting each other. His own natural chakra danced around him as he began to focus his mind inward, mirroring his recent revelations. Now he let the chakra of the natural world begin to fill the empty spool in his mind, his body more accepting, attempting to push each tendril of energy throughout his body as a whole, instead of to a single chakra reserve.
[6/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila had not been expecting to leave the village so soon again. The girl could not just up and leave without paying her parents a quick visit. Besides she had to get a few things from home before heading out. As she had been expecting, Thanatos was already there. He however did not seem to be alone. Someone else was there, with similar features to her sensei. Whoever it was, he appeared to be training. Quietly she walked up to her teacher. "I am sorry for the wait, Thanatos-senpai."

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Grand Chevalier Haji

Aquos Dragoa

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

"The term Sage refers to the inception of knowledge. The knowledge of Chakra and the natural world, the true force behind Sennin Mode. Thus the reason that the summon beasts have such an affinity for it, to them this natural chakra is a part of their everyday life. The Master of each Island would then allow only those of his permit to learn the truth behind the effective control of this Chakra." Masahiro intoned to himself as he looked from his fists to the young Genin that traveled outside of the gates to within a short distance from Hatake Thanatos.

As Masahiro looked to her though a slight change in his features would take place, a secondary ring within his iris would begin to appear, slowly forming over the old. The color within the inner iris would be a far cry from his verdant green natural eyes, to a cold slate-blue, appearing to hazel near the pupil. He only smiled, however, as he looked at the girl, and let his mind return to the conversation he had attempted to strike between him and Thanatos now.
[7/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 pm
Tekkou would stop about 100 feet from the gates of the Cloud Village. He didn't want to get too close but close enough for the merchant to be safe. A short good bye and thank you was exchanged between the two before the merchant continued and passed through the gates. Once he was in the clear Tekkou turned on his heels and started off to his next journey.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡

"The human path is both the pinnacle in enlightenment, but also the hardest path to walk. I will have no assistance as I walk this path, this boulevard of broken dreams... I too know that I will mend this path with the patch that has held my entire life together. Kindness, I will not allow myself to be the Sage of Hatred, but nor can I allow myself to be the Saint of Pacifism. I can only walk the path I choose and let life flourish where it can, and sever it where I must, there is no life in which no other life extinguishes, I know this now. I knew this then, but like my mother I was a stubborn idealist, the reality of life had not yet set into me." Masahiro spoke, shifting his pose slightly, eyes now looking up to view the sky he long enamored, unbidden by clouds.

Music lilted to his mind as he came to think of the path set before himself now, and ever inspired he let his voice carry out over the sounds of stone and wind shuffling.

"Take the time just to listen, when the voices screaming are much too loud, take a look in the distance and try to see it all. Chances are that you might find, that we share a common discomfort now.

I feel I'm walking a fine line, tell me only if it's real. Still I'm on my way, on and on it goes, vacant of hope to take."

[8/10]

Grand Chevalier Haji

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games