Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm
Rai looked up at Kin with a sad kitty face and just laid her head on the ninja's arm.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm
"Felling any better" kyo questioned as he walked over and sat down next to Tsumi. He hadn't even really thought of anything to say when he found her simply gone out of his way to search for her after the nudge.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Tsumi shook her head and said, "How can I after ten minutes?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm
"Not sure but with your location being moved away from the other Jonin and I am sure that the slug sempai plan's to keep them from going after you more time can be taken" kyo said as he sat there looking at her. "Look I know that we may not have got off on the best of terms but if anything know that I am trying atleast to be on your side in this" kyo said shaking his head. He wasn't good when dealing with emotional problems.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:31 pm
"Why are you trying to be on my side?" Tsumi asked, looking up at him. Her tone was non-critical, so it meant she was just curious as to why, not wanting to start fighting with him about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 pm
"Uhhh...hmm" kyo started thinking about it for a moment or two. "Genin of our level need to form strong bonds to help along frendships and help lower ranking ninja find it easier to assimilate to a team" kyo said to her with a small shrug. "I believe that tho there method's were horrible at best the Jonin were correct in some sense" kyo said to her as he leaned his head back.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 pm
"So then you don't think I should be a Shinobi, too..." Tsumi accused Kyo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm
"Your pulling the wrong part of what I agree with from the little spat back there "kyo said shaking his head. "I believe that there is a time and place to deal with ones emotions" kyo told her as he looked at her. "Even shinobi can't be stone skinned all the time" he said doing his best to try to comfort her. "If I didn't believe that things should have been helped to be put straight do you think I would have followed you out here to try and cheer you up" he questioned.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Kesshin began to climb up the tree slowly,realizing that the girl had enough help for the moment.When he reached the top he yawned and stepped on a rotten branch."DAMN!"He yelled as the branch snapped.He began to crash through each of the branches until he hit the ground his back landing on a rock.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 pm
"I don't know!" Tsumi yelled, standing up, "I don't know you well enough! I don't know anyone and so far the only thing I know about them is that they hate me!" She unsheathed Jigoku and threw it at a tree nearby. "Every other team acts like they're family! My parents'! The Shinobis I'm staying with act like a family! Every one I've heard of except this one!" She kneeled down and started to cry again. "I thought being in a team would help me get over my parents' murder because of what I've heard and seen..." she said.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:32 pm
Laughing suddenly kyo shook his head as he stood up and walked over to the Jigoku sticking out of the wood. "A team acting as a family from the start" kyo questioned holding the blade in his hand. "No team is like that this one included" he told her walking back as he kneeled next to her setting a hand on her shoulder. "There is no such thing as a team that starts out working well together it takes time for each member to form a bond with the next over sometimes years to make that kind of team" he told her holding her weapon out infront of her. "Don't give up on it just yet because it's not like you imagined from the get go"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 am
"They don't even think I can be a Shinobi!" Tsumi hissed at Kyo, "I can't even stand to be in the same room as a stupid clay doll!"

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri raked an irritated hand through her hair, pushing it back out of her face. She tossed a mild glare at Kohane. "Yes, I remember perfectly well what I did, thank you very much. That's not an easy pain to forget. But I also remember that I got my missions done before collapsing into tears each night. I didn't let my emotions make me a danger on missions. Now I am going to destroy some defenseless tree before I make an even worse mistake than I already have." The girl knew very well what kind of temper she had and that she had a sharp tongue when she was mad. It was just sometimes hard to stay calm. Spinning on her heels, she trotted through the village in the opposite direction of Tsumi. She needed to cool down before she said something she would seriously regret. She was already going to have to apologize as it was.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:40 pm
Leaning in when he was hissed at kyo poked her in the forehead as he stood up slowly. "I am not going to tell you what to think or how to feel as that's not my place" kyo said as he stood there. "All I can tell you is what you do is completely up to you." Crossing his arms he watched her. "I also can't see from the same perspective as you in the terms of the physical possessions of your father and mother, but I don't think it would please them very much to see you so latched onto there memory that you can't move forward" kyo tol dher likely the last bit wasn't needed but it was kyo as usual not holding his tongue.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 pm
"I'm just scared I'll forget them..." Tsumi admitted softly, looking down.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games