Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:36 am
"Sorry," Sheik chuckled only to scowl. "I'm gonna stitch her eyes and lips closed like they did way back when to those who gossiped about others."

"Good. I'd hit you harder if you would've pushed the issue," Shayde said with a slight smile.
Maso could only snicker slightly before finally regaining his composure and kissing her on the forehead. "I was trying to make you think of something happy. So tell me about your dream," he murmured softly.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Kana gave a tiny smile. "she's a good girl.... as honest as her name...." she chuckled. "she just needs to leaanr when to shut her trap." she smirked.

Sky laughed softly and rolled his eyes. "i'm glad i stopped then." he hummed.
"no...you'll laugh at me...." Krystina sighed and shook her head, rubbing her eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:14 pm
"I know she is," Sheik sighed softly as he lightly caught Kana's hand and held it in his. "Your hands are cool compared to mine."

"You hum a lot," Shayde mumbled lightly as he glanced back at Sky's eyes, his cheeks barely a light red.
Maso shook his head lightly. "You have my word that I won't laugh at you. Shayde's busy with Sky, Hades can't hear you and Lulu's asleep," he purred as he ran his fingers through her blonde hair, inwardly smiling at the little blue braid he'd made in her hair.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Kana's face went light red when he grabbed her hand. "r-realy?" she murmured out, chewing on her lip.

"it's a habit...." Sky smiled at him and brushed his bangs out of his face, flashing the tattoo that he had on his eye.
"alright...." Krystina sighed and gave him a hug. "i was dreaming about the slave...who turned me....." she sighed.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 pm
"Yes really," Sheik chuckled softly. "Mine feel like a sauna."

"You should try singing something sometime," Shayde smiled lightly. He felt completely pathetic and like how Krystina was acting towards Maso, but didn't voice it in any manner as he curled up closer to Sky, his cheek lightly pressed against his chest. "I like your tattoo..."
"So you were dreaming a memory?" Maso asked softly as he hugged her back.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:22 pm
"huh...." Kana smiled softly at him. "mine....always feel like ice cubes...." she chuckled softly. "just never noticed it..." she shrugged.

"i used to..." Sky mumbled as he looked at him. "um...thanks...." he sighed, his cheeks a light pink.
"i guess so....." Krystina sighed and looked at him while she chewed on her lip.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm
"That's why it feels good against my hand," Sheik smiled lightly. I miss the feeling of someone's lips against mine... Whoa... What brought that thought on? That was weird... No... That wasn't my thoughts... Those were... Basilisk? Sheik stopped walking as his eyes shifted around warily as his smile turned into a more serious expression.

"No problem, love," Shayde mumbled shyly.
"Told you I wouldn't laugh. It's perfectly alright if you had a dream about something in your past. But remember, it's just that. It's just a dream and it's just part of the past," Maso purred softly as he watched Hayden start looking out the window. He raised an eyebrow, but remained beside Krystina. He glanced out the window as he got the feeling that something was watching him.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:53 pm
Kana gave a tiny smile and then rolled her eyes. "something up?" she asked, noticing how he was suddenly on edge.

Sky gave a small smirk at the last part, but didn't say anything, simply kissing him on the head once again.
"still bugs me.... espaecially after what Xephyr said... about Ryx being close by...." she mumbled quietly, glancing at Hades but shrugging it off easily.
{gtg}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:31 pm
"More like a gang of ninja-assassins is following us," Sheik muttered softly as he began pulling her along beside him, a had around her waist as he continued at a normal pace. "They work for a man named Basilisk and another by the name of Wataru. When I turn around, I want you to follow the little blue bird I'm going to let go. When you reach Krystina's house, warn them that Watari's been found. Kay?"

Shayde lightly bit his lip as he closed his eyes, his senses reaching into the shadows as they searched for what Hayden had sensed.
"Ryx?" Maso asked lightly as he glanced at Shayde and then back to Krystina. He hadn't sensed anything unfamiliar, but apparently it was enough to get Hayden's attention. A voice inside his head hissed something unintelligible, but seemed to automatically send a shiver down his spine.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:44 pm
"um...okay..." Kana murmured before she shoved a hand in her pocket. "oh... here.... ya kinda left this at the beach the other day." she smiled at him and handed over Truth's knife. "and i don't think princess is gonna need it." she chuckled softly, her cheeks a light pink.

Sky had his eyes closd and didn't really notice much.
"the vamp... who turned me..." Krystina frowned and shook her head. "not exactly a nice guy...." she huffed and crossed her arms.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:01 pm
"Thanks," Sheik smiled as he slid the knife from her hand. "Go." He stopped walking, his feet spinning around as he let go of Kana, a little blue bird flitting out of nowhere and Truth's knife making contact with a girl in a bikini's forehead. She immediately turned into a ninja-assassin wardrobe as several others walking past did the same.

"There's three main guys, but they have a small militia of friends with them... Wake Lucius... We may need him..." Shayde said quickly as he slid away from Sky and headed towards the kitchen.
"s**t. Sheik isn't here either... That guy doesn't sound too nice," Maso murmured lightly as he shook Lucius with his foot. Lucius sat up and gave a slight nod.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:09 pm
Kana gave a nod and followed the bird at top speed, reaching Krystina's house in a few minutes. she opened the door and slipped inside; breathing heavily.

"um...we have company..." Sky mumbled as he heard the door slam.
"i'll get it...." krystina mumbled and stood up, walking to the front door. "kana?" she blinked. "what'sup?"
"um...sh-sheik said that....Wa-Watari's been found....." Kana said, still breathing heavily.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:34 pm
"Basilisk and Wataru," Shayde growled as he entered the main hall, restraining his knives in place.
"Who the hell is Wataru?" Maso asked Lucius who just shook his head.
"Well, now I'm pissed 'cause I can't finish taking my nap," Lucius growled lightly. Hades stood up and checked his knives.
"Maso! You and Hades got female-and-Sky protection duty. I'm not a babysitter," Shayde growled lightly.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she looked at Shayde. "we can deal with things ourselves... have Hades help you out..." she mumbled and then helped Kana up.
Sky rolled his eyes as he looked at them all. "heh, she want's Maso to stay with her." he chuckled as he was already heading to where they'd been last time they'd been attacked.
Kana gave a smile and shook her head. "Stina's right; we can deal." she muttered and tied her hair up. "we might not do the same thing as you guys but it still involves a lot of fighting." she smirked  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:29 pm
"Stubborn," Shayde grumbled to himself as he slid into the ground. Maso walked over to the two girls although warily.
"Is that all he said to you?" he asked lightly as Lucius seemed to vanish and Hades followed after Sky silently.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games