Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka flicked the spinner with her tail and grinned childishly. They had just started playing and already she was as happy as can be.
"Right hand, red."
She placed her hand against one of the red dots, biting her tongue to keep herself from purring again.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin smiled and flicked the spinner with her foot. "Right foot green." She twisted to place her right foot on the nearest green circle. Oddly, it didn't hurt. Since when did I get flexible at all...?

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka flicked the spinner with her tail once more.
"Left foot, blue."
She shrugged, placing her left foot on the blue dot closest to her. So far she wasn't having any trouble with limb placement. Her current position was comfortable enough as far as she was concerned.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash heard laughter from the other room and smiled as she heard various colors and body parts called out. Twister? I bet my motorcycle that Shizuka beats Erin. Human against human, Erin would win, but NEKO against human? Sorry watashi no ai, but the neko wins everytime. She thought with a smirk.

She gingerly slid off of her bed and staggered to the bathroom, finally looking at the full damage to her body. The bruise had finally stopped spreading and covered the entire left side of her neck, three inches across her windpipe, and it was a very ugly dark shade of purple. She gimaced at it and looked away, unable to look at herself. The first time I go out, I happen to be with the girl I like and our friend and see Tsubatsu... And how did he get out so early? He couldn't have.... The realization hit her and made her legs give out. They.... they used the judges they have on hand... Mr. Rich... bought his freedom... Oh, God... Could this get ANY worse?! She tried to scream but only a loud, rough growl came out.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

A few spins later, the game took a turn. Somehow, Erin ended up with half her body stretched under Shizuka's leg. Somehow, she kept from falling over as she reached one hand out to flick the spinner. "Left leg red." She grinned. This was getting fun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 am
Kimberliegh Naruse

User Image

Kim felt her phone vibrate in her purse as the driver of the limo manuvered to the art gallery and fished around for it, jabbing her hand on the several pens and pencils within, and swearing softly at the pain. "Damn.... I should be more organized..." And she finally pulled out the cell phone, sighing as she saw her husbands picture on the screen.

"Rich, what is it? Wait... Slow down. He's at the lead lab? Is Robis...? I see. Ashika huh?" Her eyes narrowed into slits. "So I see. Well, I trust that Robis will fix him. Again? Twice in one day? No, I'm on my way there right now. Biology is what I'm teaching Rich. I'm co-owner of a BIO ENGINEERING company, so biology is the smart option. Alright, I'll see what I can do, just don't burn down the house when you make dinner tonight, okay? I swear, you are the only man alive that can burn salad. And take care of the company. Okay honey. I love you too. Bye."

Ashika Dresden. That girl is the reason she took this job in the first place. For sitting in that courtroom and letting her son be sentenced to thirty years was unforgivable. I'll rip her heart out and let her watch it stop beating. She thought in rage, and pulled up to the school.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka suddenly found herself liking her tail a bit more. The rest of her body was a tangled mess, but it still functioned perfectly. She flicked the spinner and chuckled softly.
"Right hand, blue."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone looked at Robin. "Ok. Good then I'll take you there." She grabbed Robin holding her tight. "Don't let go and dont move to much." She said focusing on her last trail. Rone called back to Olivia "I'll be back for you." After that sentence Rone was teleporting Robin and herself to the fire trail that was almost wore away. She was surprised she had found it. It was so weakened. "Ok. Dont go anywhere. I'll be back." Rone popped back to the red head and pulled her close. "Hold on tight." She held her tight. "I wont let anything happen to you." Rone kissed her head and they were back to Robin's trail. "Ok." Rone snapped her fingers and slide a necklace onto Olivia's neck. "This will help keep you safe. I think there is one power in there that you can use." She pointed to the necklace.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
robin knew it was suicide trying to save her best friend but she cared for Lizzy so much that she would anything to save her as she cleched her fist tightly she closed her eyes and the flame trail grew bigger,there we should be able to follow it better now
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone nodded "Well Let me change back. It would be pretty wierd for us to be walking around and me changed up like a big devil." She started to change then stopped. "Wait." She snapped and pulled out a leash thing. "Here." She snapped the collar on and handed the long leash part to Robin. "Ok I'll be your little demon pet. You two can look cool and dangerous and stuff." She laughed. Altought Rone didn't know how long the form would last. Being around Robin and her fire blocks so of her own powers.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

The right hand move to blue finally threw Erin completely off-balance. She wobbled dangerously as she reached over to flick the spinner, then fell with a surprised yelp onto her back, inadvertently pulling Shizuka down with her. Their arms and legs were still twisted together, but the closeness of Shizuka drove that completely from Erin's mind. She smiled and managed to reach up and put a hand on Shizuka's face. "Good game," she murmured, tugging the girl a bit closer and giving her a kiss on the lips, letting it linger for a few seconds, holding her lightly enough that Shizuka could easily break away if she wanted to.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Robin Sena

robin was shocked that she had to have rone as her pet,but rone would it be weird that ur my doggy?,Robin slowly grabbed the leash as she felt more confused,is this like a disguise or something if so I need a adorable hat,Robin smiled a cute smile as she thought what we would look like.
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone smiled and snapped for a hat. She gently placed the hat on Robin's head. "There you go." She giggled. "It's a disfuise yes. But it's fine with me. I don't mind. I'm sure who ever you're trying to find will think tiwce when they see you walking with a demon/devil/ something." Rone smiled. She wiggled her wings around they were growing tired and weak. "But we should hurry. Cause I don't know how long this form will last while i'm around you." She looked out at the trail. "Where are we exactly?" Rone asked.

xoxoxo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 pm
OOC: I'm not going to be able to keep up with this rp until Saturday at the earliest. College 4th year midterms are killing me. I apologize to you all!  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:23 am
User Image
Robin Sena

this must be flower ave I seen the car drive this way when I chase them,robin put on her cute hat as she walked with rone as her dragon pet then had a idea,hey I have a idea I know how to convert my flame powers to give u more energy for ur transformation,Robin let out a yellow fire swirl that felt like the sun's warm rays as it went inside rone giving her endless power.
User Image  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas