Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:59 pm
Locke looked to Andrea, a little confused at her reaction. He realized that their were still things to be done, but didn't understand why Andrea had to stay behind in this god-forsaken world. He decided it best, though, and stood. "Fine. If need be, I'll go and retrieve Aya myself. Just know that if that man whom this land calls king tries anything, I will kill him with my bare hands. Do me a favor. Don't drop your guard... Not here." He left Andrea alone, and went off to the guest room that was prepared for him, and tried to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:07 pm
She listened though looked away as he left the room. She was thankful a moment his anger seemed to shift, but still very much on the king. Once she was sure he was gone she would relax falling to her knees, still holding the corner of the bed. She felt the pain from her wounds knowing like all the others it would eventually heal. She felt her cheeks a moment realizing she had started crying. She hadn't done that in many years. She didn't want him to loose who he was. She remembered well how broken he was after killing in anger before and wouldn't let him go through it again. Not while she could stop it.

--------------------------

Azreal stood in the doorway to the shadow one of the two. He figured how this one reacted and acted around him, he was somewhat more levelheaded. "You know, the other doesn't seem to care of me. Seems to think I've hurt the Silver one and will once more. He'll probably never see the truth. The only pain I've truly caused is branding her and making her one of my people. I did have plans with her, I will be honest. I have a desire for those rarities or things about to be extinct. She was hurt before she became mine. I saw to it none would again without her permission."

He turned hearing the King's little speech. He wasn't sure what to make of it yet but could hear truth in his words. "Yes that sounds all well and good. It doesn't stop her clear dislike of you. I'm sure she never saw it that way, the branding and servitude that is. Especially where I'm sure she wass continually wanting to go home where she belonged."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Locke tried his best to rest, but the smell of the air was too much. He could not rest in such a place, and decided it best to find some guards who would agree to spar with him. He found a pair, and told them both to come at him as if to kill him. "And I mean it. Either try to kill me, or I WILL kill you. No point in going easy on me." He waited for them to attack, and began to 'train'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:02 pm
"You say that like we hadn't spoken about it before. When she returned I did have plans to keep her here." He looked to the one before him before sighing. "But, I won't. It's clear she trusts you and yours, especially enough to let Aya stay and be near you. Your friend I can tell would rather kill me then hear the truths or accept them. He should be careful, and not from me. Some of my men are just as twitchy with strangers."

Drake thought a moment before sighing. "I guess that's why she keeps pushing us from here. But why won't she come with us? She knows we can heal her in our world better."

"The silver one always has a way of wanting to see things through to the end. She doesn't want Aya to simply find her way on her own. She'll need the connection to ensure all is well before she goes." He smiled slightly a bit though. "You should gather your friend. He doesn't, or doesn't want to know that I will keep her safe as I always have. There is another that has always wanted her in this world. Sadly there are times when she was outside this castle that he had gotten too close for comfort. While she stays in this castle, she is safe, he's never gotten in. She knows she's too weak to fight in a travel outside the palace walls."

Drake looked to him as he spoke. He knew she had enemies from what was mentioned before, though hoped Locke never ran into this one. He shook his head standing and moving from the room. "Keep her safe, or Locke will try to kill you." He then made his way about wanting find Locke.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 pm
Locke was in the courtyard, giving the guards a very hard time trying to stay alive. They were not without skill, but they were far from professional. "Let's stop for now. Any more, and I might actually kill one of you." He stood down, and saw Drake come to the area, looking as if he had something to say. "Drake? What's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm
Drake watched the fight shaking his head as he walked over. "You forget, not everyone has had Demona's training time as you have had. But another time. We need to get back to our realm and get Aya." He looked to Locke then at the area seeing a portal open and knew Azreal had told Andrea. "She's safe here despite what your opinion is of the king. He's not the one apparently we need to be worried about. She's too weak still to hold this open for long, and I'm sure it may open again if it closes." He stood beside him knowing he wasn't going to like this. "The sooner we get the princess back here, the sooner we can bring Andrea home without her fighting us." He took a few steps towards the portal. "Think of it this way, she's changing again. How she does is up to us. Let's head out"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 pm
Locke thought for a split second, then decided it was best to follow along. The sooner he was out of this world, the better for him. It was starting to take it's toll on him, and he didn't like who he was becoming. He stepped through the portal with Drake, and left this world behind. He promised the next time he came through, it would be the last time he came here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 pm
Drake followed along stepping through the portal seeing the field and the town just a few yards away. He headed out to the town soon reaching the inn. Once there he went to the rooms looking for the others. Though wasn't sure with the portals closed how long it had been for all of them. He knew it had been almost two days for themselves. He soon would find them within the one room. "Hey, it's time we get Miss Aya back home. We found the King helped get power back and all that jazz. Andrea stayed behind to keep the portal open just long enough for us to get back. It empties into the courtyard of the castle."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 pm
Jack came out of the kitchen a little more excited than he meant to let on. "Really? That's great!" He had not had an easy time dealing with Aya. Almost threw him off on the whole idea of ever having children, now...

Sam came in with Aya in hand. "That's great! Aya will be safe now!" Being with Aya had done almost the exact opposite for Sam. Being with Aya made her wish for a daughter of her own one day. She looked to Jack, hoping to give him the hint, but he apparently didn't take it.

Locke looked at the three of them, completely understanding of how each felt about Aya. "Well? Rest for now, but I suggest getting prepared. Don't exactly know when Andrea will be able to open the next portal. She's less than whole right now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:25 pm
Aya turned hearing voices to see Drake and Locke entering the room. The news of the Silver one unsettled her. "The Silver one will be okay right? Father is watching over her?" She worried knowing there were other forces that threatened in their world.

Drake turned to them all nodding. "She will be fine till we can rest and head out early in the morning."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 pm
Locke simply nodded and left. He wanted to be alone for a moment, and decided to go and read one of his History of Alchemy books to clear his head. This one he had been reading for a while, was really interesting to him... Apparently, in the far past, Alchemists used to fuse creatures, creating what was once called chimeras... They were said to have long life-spans. It may have been a spoof, but he found the notion intriguing anyways...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 pm
Aya watched Locke leave. She waited a bit before following him. She would knock on his door before entering in courtesy. "Locke; can I talk with you?"

drake watched Aya leave the room after Locke but would let her be. He noticed the reactions between the two. "So how was watching over Aya?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:09 pm
Jack and Sam had different expressions. Jack looked almost nauseous from having to deal with the little child. "It was... different. Definitely an experience."

"Oh come off of it, jack. She was an angel. I enjoyed my time with her." Sam thought about the future, and all hopes of having at least one daughter in her lifetime..."

Locke looked up from his book, seeing the tiny form of Aya. He didn't want a reminder of that place, but he had nothing against her. He put the book down, and sat up. "What's on your mind, young one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 pm
"Locke, when I end up going home and you leave with the Silver one with you, will you watch over her. I know she's tough, but she's also fragile. Things would happen and at times she wasn't herself, and then she would change, becoming more distant. She's to good to hide away."

Drake looked to Jack. " how bad can she be? Did you try talking to her?" He wondered what was so scary about the girl to Jack. "Well in any case. We have till morning if you want to try with her. "  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm
Locke looked to Aya, and laughed a little. "You don't even have to ask, Aya. I would have watched over her, whether she wanted me to or not. After all... " He wondered if he should even say what he wanted to, and felt if anyone understood, than this child in front of him would. "I love her. I think I always have... Even when we were children..."

Jack shook his head defiantly. "No. That's okay. Me and children? Not really a good mix. Besides... that one creeps me out for some reason." He shuddered quietly.

Sam took one of her wrenches and smacked Jack upside his head. "Fine. You can sleep on the couch tonight. I can't believe you think she's so creepy! She only is the princess of her world and..." Sam went on and on ranting while not really caring who listened, walking away, almost as if obsessed by her anger at Jack's insensitivity.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games