Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 am
User Image
User Image

All previous nerves as to this meeting had vanished when Charon spoke. He obviously had finally become comfortable with her and this made her so much happier. Her posture went into a much more relaxed state as did her smile. "Oh forgive me LORD Charon how could I be so rude. And thanks, Im excited that I was picked" she said chuckling at herself. It felt nice to be joking with this boy. It took five years to get here but she didn't care. They were here and thats all that mattered.

When Charon introduced his little sister she smiled and did a small curtsy. "Pleasure to meet you miss Daisy" she said with a smile then she looked up and stuck her tongue out at Charon when he spoke her old nickname he had given her. No longer did it bother her though. Instead she found it kinda cute. "If you get sorted into Gryffindor I will be sure to take good care of you and take you to see your brother as often as possible." She said offering a sweet smile to the little girl. Levana could tell she was nervous but all first years were.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 am
Pale Mist
█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xвεαtяιcε вяαη∂ση ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea looked to Ruben, then back to the boy's obvious distaste for him.

"You not a cat fan?" she asked lightly, "Ruben's pretty well... vicious at times but otherwise he's relatively harmless."

She wrinkled her nose, looking down to see Ruben watching Allen intelligently.

"My name's Bea."

She looked to his white hair, "I like your hair. I dyed mine green during the summer, but mum forced me to change it back to a, what she called, 'proper colour' for the beginning of term."

Bea rolled her eyes at the memory and set Ruben down, putting him into his barely used cage before placing her trunk and the cage with all the others. She returned to Allen and smiled.

"You have any idea what house you'll be in?"

IssieBee

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

((Post layout coming soon!! sweatdrop ))
The loud whistle of the trained had pulled Alex from his dream world. He had fallen asleep not even ten minutes after the train had departed from King's Cross Station. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he stared out the cabin to see a mass of witches and wizards alike moving about train and heading onto the platform. With a sigh Alex stood only to here a thump and a hiss. Simi had been laying in his lap, also asleep apparently, and had fallen off when he had stood. "Sorry, didn't realize you were there." He muttered to the little white cat. He leaned down and picked her up so she wouldn't get trampled on the way out. It was nearly impossible to work his way through the clutter of people but finally he managed to sneak through. The air outside was a buzz of excitement as other first years scuttled around already making new friends and older students gathered amongst familiar faces with hugs and talks of an exciting new year. Alex turned his attention to the woman calling out to first years and made his over. A bit a nervousness began to creep it's way into him and his hair shifted from it's normal brown to bright blonde as he stopped next to the group who had gathered by the woman carrying the lantern and calling for all first years. "Hi, um I'm Alex...Lockwood." He said though he wasn't sure who he was talking to he just thought he'd introduce himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

User ImageThe joke pronounced by Wally had actually made Stanley chuckle, but he wasn't there to see him smirk, of course, since he was off talking to somebody else. All expression in his face disappeared as he turned to Rowen and started shaking his head.

"I've had worse things happen to me," he said in regards to the marks left on his arms. He fished into his black robe's pockets with one hand and took out a pack of paper napkins, of which he used one to wipe away the welling dots of red. Afterwards, he began searching for a trash can with his eyes. "Ever since the start of this week, actually," he said, chuckling, "I've had more bites and scratches than I have in my whole life!" Stanley smiled and went to throw away the napkin, still in talking distance.

After a moment of hesitation, Stanley put the female siamese down on the ground, which was very content with just sitting there by his feet. He sighed softly at not having to chase it around the station again.

User Image  

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 am
IssieBee
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"Rubin hmm..." Allen glared at the cat quite comically until it was safely back in its cage. Even then he wrinkled his nose at it.
"Yeah, you could say that. Sorry, by the way." He added sheepishly straightened out his face and smiling, hoping he hadn't offend her without realizing.
"Green, eh?. Really? That's fantastic. I bet it looked brilliant!" He took a step back surveying her and imagining it. "My guardian actually bewitched my hair on accident when i was a tod. Was about to change it back but i wanted to keep it. Don't need to dye it at all!" He beamed.

"Well which one's are there? Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Right? I can't say I am sure. Reckon I fit into Gryffindor best. Heard that is where all the trouble makers get." He grinned and ran his hand through his hair.
¦¦

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 am
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Ғїѓs† yєąѓ •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Danielle turned towards the boy who had introduced himself, returning the smile he gave. The boy, Wally, twitched, and the movement seemed to discourage him. His hand dropped, and Danielle's heart went out to him. It seemed this twitch of his was something he had been dealing with for awhile. She gladly took his hand when he reoffered it. "Nice to meet you, Wally. You can call me Dani if you want." She shook his hand heartily, hoping that even this small bit of courtesy would provide him with some comfort. She hated to see people have to deal with things like this, and so she strove to make everyone around her comfortable and feel completely welcome and accepted. "That must be a nuisance. I'm sorry you've had to deal with that. So, are you excited for this year? What house do you think you'll be put in?" She raised several questions, hoping to get the boy's mind off of what he surely thought was a personal defect.

Just then, another boy approached the growing group. Out of the corner of her eye, Danielle thought she saw the boy's hair change shades. She shrugged it off, assuming possibly just a trick of the light. She smiled towards the boy, who had introduced himself as Alex.
"Hey there! I'm Danielle, Dani for short. So what about you? Have any idea what house you'll be sorted into?"

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Rechosia

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am
User Image

User Image

Woil smiled as everyone was getting to know each other and he saw Stanley and turned to talk to him. "Still... You might need to do something about the claws... Don't they have things that can de-claw cats?"
He asked looking down at the cat then to Stanley.
Yawn! This s**t is boring some one let me have some fun!
Hell. No. He repeated in his head twitching again and once more shaking his head. "Ugh, I hate this twitch." He continued on sighing and tapping his foot on the ground and staring off in the distance, his mind(s) obviously in a distant place right now.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

ι ʙιᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛoɴɢuᴇ ιɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴀwᴋwᴀʀᴅ coɴvᴇʀsᴀᴛιoɴ

Alex smiled at the girl Danielle. He had been thinking about that very question since the day his school letter had arrived. "My father was a Ravenclaw, so that's where I hope to end up." He wasn't exactly sure he had the qualities that made a true Ravenclaw but that didn't diminish his desire to ultimately end up in that particular house. Though in truth he would be happy with any house he was sorted into, except maybe Slytherin. He shook his head then to keep from drifting off into his own little world, which happened a bit too often. Simi had taken that moment to jump from his arms and trot around the small gathering of first years. The little cat stared curiously up at everyone weaving in, out and around the ankles whoever was nearby. Alex snatched her up quickly before she wandered off to far. "Stay put!" He whispered to her before turning his attention back to Danielle. "How about you? What house do you think you'll end up being sorted into?"

ι ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou oɴcᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ι'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ғoʀ ʏouʀ ɴoᴛιoɴs

User Image

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image
Tyler heard a voice calling his name and turned. He smiled as he saw his friend Kaera, Ryn's cousin. He waved and began to weave through the crowd to the Hufflepuff. "Hey!" he said with a smile. "How was your summer?" he asked still looking for Ryn. She's gotta be close since Kaera is here He thought.

s p a c i n g
s p a c i n g
User Image
s p a c i n g
ტut ტf ეookies:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image"Declaw cats?" Stanley repeated, mumbling. "I wouldn't."

Stanley looked left and right. He was beginning to feel claustrophobic because of all the first years gathering round next to the Groundskeeper, and silently hoped they'd move on already. With everybody talking and introducing themselves, he couldn't make out much of their faces, except maybe the tallest ones. They looked kind of imposing, so he secretly told himself to keep away until further notice. In any case, he was glad enough to have this boy and girl to talk to, barely minutes after he arrived.

It wasn't true that he was glad for having somebody, anybody at all, for that matter, or that he felt alone or abandoned if he had not had them coming to him. Stanley was used to being alone. He didn't mind being alone, either. It seemed simply natural, just as natural as being social. That was to say that he even secretly preferred not to complicate matters. He sighed softly.

"So, what house do you expect to be sorted into?" he asked. He overheard other people discussing the same question, and thus felt like jumping on the bandwagon.

User Image  

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

Spongy Filling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

unsorted first year

~

Mallow had saw enough people introduce themselves to the lady in the front that seemed to be part of the Hogwarts staff, so the eleven year old decided it was time for her to do so as well. Mallow was already near the front of the pack, so she just turned her head in the woman's direction and said, "Hi! I'm Mallow Leigh." before returning to her original position. Inside her cage, Blaire was sleeping so thankfully Mallow didn't have to have to bother with the owl for a while. Around her, she had heard the talk about houses. Now, you have to understand, Mallow just found out about the entire wizarding world late yesteday night. And by the time everything was bought and packed, she was too tired to research anything. But judging from the conversation, there were four: Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Hufflepuff. Which left Mallow to the process of finding out what they meant. Oh joy.

"What's the deal with the houses, anyway?" Mallow grumbled to nobody in particular. And her parents were non wizard, alias "Muggle" as she had heard others call them, so she got no help from them at all. The only knowledge she had so far about this whole place was that you get a wand and learn spells. Which means I'll be making myself look like an idiot in no time at all.

(: (: (:
): ): ):

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 pm
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Ғїѓs† yєąѓ •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Danielle glanced over Alex. She supposed she could see him as a Ravenclaw. She really didn't know him, so she was not one to judge on his personality just yet. It was then she noticed the small, white cat cradled in his arms, and a smile broke out across her face as she watched it leap to the ground and begin perusing amongst the first years. When Alex picked her up again, Danielle took a step towards him, reaching out her hand. "Mind if I pet your cat? I love animals," she mused delightedly. Much of her love of animals most likely came from spending so much time with her aunt and cousin, both of which were very passionate about the creatures. She had been excited when she heard from her mother that Aunt Kayleigh was now teaching Care of Magical Creatures at the school.

"I'm not really sure about the houses. My sister was put into Hufflepuff three years ago, so I might be placed there. But really I think I could fit in anywhere, except Slytherin anyway." She gave a light laugh. Honestly, she didn't think she would mind being put in Slytherin, but she didn't feel like that would be a place that she would fit in well. Sure, she was a pureblood. But that didn't matter to her like it seemed to become a source of extreme pride for those that ended up in the house of the snake.

She heard a girl off to her side introduce herself, then mumble something about what the houses were. She turned towards the girl, a questioning look on her face.
"Mallow, right? You haven't heard about the houses?" She hoped the question didn't come off as arrogant or critical.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Rechosia

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 pm
Spongy Filling
User Image
first year - unsorted

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
He heard the girl grumble vaguely to his right and Allen raised a brow and looked at her.
"The school houses, you mean? Well there are four, and as myth and story go, they are called by the surnames of the famous witches and wizards that established them. They also established the school, as I recall. The thing about the houses is they have distinct personality requirements attached to each house. So, depending on the person you are, you belong in a different one." He shrugged and smiled at her, "At least, i hope that is right. Memory kind of fails me sometimes."
He turned to the other girl that had engaged herself in answering the dilemma, "Am i right? Been reading a lot and everything is getting a bit jumbled." he confessed sheepishly.
¦¦

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Every artist dips the paint bush into their soul....

Ashleigh stepped off the train and gazed around the station. She was excited for many reasons this year. One reason was because she had finally managed to break out of her shell and talk to everyone both in the house and in her year is only for a bit. Another of the reasons was because she could take apperation class assuming that all went well. Her brown eyes gleamed with excitement in what her sixth year would hold, perhaps to anyone but herself and the older student that knew her, she may seem as if she were a first year, a very mature first year, but she always was excited to return to hogwarts the the past few years she didn't exactly show it. "Hm... I wonder where everyone is?" The gryffindor mused to herself as she headed further into the crowd of hogwarts students.

At the moment it seemed as if the sixth year had managed to get sucked into a batch of first year since all the conversation fragments she seemed to hear were along the lines of which house they hoped to be sorted into. She excited smile from when she had first stepped off the train slowly transformed to a more reminiscent one as she though back to her first year when she had been much too shy to speak to anyone at all both older and the students the same age as her alike.

..... and paints a bit of themselves onto the canvas.

User Image_________________________________User Image_______________________________User Image

((Only One Choice: [This is more towards the older students so first years can ignore this ooc] I know that she didn't actually acomplish my goal of breaking out of her shell but lets' pretend she did since i was simply busy and don't fell like going through with that.))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Rechosia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera giggled as Tyler, failing to hide how eager he was to see her cousin, looked around excitedly hoping to catch a glimpse of the redhead. Reaching out to hug the boy, she let out a giggle. "It was pretty good. Certainly better than last year, for reasons that I'm sure you can guess." She watched him a moment further. "She's still on the train. I'm sure she'll be here in a second." A playful smirk crept its way onto her face as she pulled back from the embrace.

User Image

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games