Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 pm
"Oh come on, the uncertainty is the best part. Besides, it's not very likely that you're a teleporter." Seth said with a smile and readied his guns. He would shoot regardless of what anyone said, he just waited for the right time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:11 am
"Teleporter? No." Helen said, shaking her head slightly.  

Raining Eri

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 am
"Not anymore..." he said pulling out a newpaper. "look...." He said pointing to the front page of a massive blackout. "You did that, this city does not have random blackouts let alone citywide."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:37 am
"It's not the first time I've dealt with that.",Kastel says with a sigh, "Hopefully I wont have to do a complete identity change again..."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Evelin finally cut in, "Look, I don't mind helping another out, especially when it comes to the Syndicate. I've been dealing with them far longer than all of you I'm sure though I can't remember great details for I lost most of my memory. But none the less, the only issue I had was the way your friend came about the issue. I asked him to be civilized and he continued trying to fight us. I don't like irritating and ignorant people Mr. So, if your here to ask us for help, lets hear you do it properly, then I may consider it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:59 pm
After hearing the woman's remark, Seth opened fire, attempting to shoot the woman with the gun to Allison's head.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm
The bullet sailed right through Helen without piercing her. She smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm
With Helen hanging onto Allison, she was perfectly still as she watched Seth hold the gun right at her though he seemed to only be interested in shooting Helen. Looking around the lighting in the area to see what she would be able to to, she was slowly and secretly working on an escape plan. When the gun was fired, Allison's eyes flinched, but any bullet would go through her aswell. Her original body soon became a lot lighter and soon transparent.

Her and Helen's shadow combined, a peice of shadow, Allison's shadow, slipped away and into a larger shadow mass that was gathered by the building's shadow. Eventually the shadow mass seperated and spread out into a circle, into five parts. Five Allison's appeared from the floor of the roof, all identicle with their scythe, but only one was solid and real. She was only able to make solid clones during a certain time of night, and many more tricks aswell. Her glare was set on Helen, an unwanted , unexpected guest that left Allison frusterated and confused for the most part. She looked back to Seth, not taking a lot of interest in him anymore though she still kind of wanted him gone anyway. He earned a slight favor over Helen, only because he seemed to aim to Kill the woman also. She'd rather wanted to just be gone herself, Allison was silently, livid at the moment.

MindxHunter

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 am
Helen became confused when Allison disappeared and her illusion lifted, showing her as being a foot to the right and all alone.

"Well, this makes things more difficult, doesn't it?" She grumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:08 pm
((I don't have anything for Kastel to say...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 pm
"So, you have Illusions as your power eh?" Seth said and began firing at Helen, this time sending bullets in multiple places she could be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:45 pm
Helen dropped, and aimed her own weapon up at Seth and fired. The bullet, however, seemed to come from a different direction, coated in light.

"They call me the False Cross."
She said, getting up onto one knee.

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:17 pm
"And I'm a Gemini." Seth taunted as he dropped to the ground to avoid the bullet and sprang back up when he heard its impact. Once he was back on his feet he began firing at Helen once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:59 am
"Look i don't think now is the time for being polite...." He siad a she noticed demitri scaling a building and firing a net at the three of them. "Look out!" he said and made twisters launch the girls up into the air as he whipped the net away.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:29 pm
Helen dived behind one of the Allisons, calling out, "So what's your power? Being twice as annoying as everyone else?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games