Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 pm
Mikhael continued to fire at the seemingly unending waves of soldiers. 'this is really bad...' he shook his head, taking a moment to reach into the satchel at his side. he pulled out a can-sized cylinder from it. he smirked, as he attached it to the underside of the front of his rifle. he adjusted his grip on the gun, moving his trigger hand to the trigger attached to the cylinder. he angled the gun up a bit, and lowered the back end a little. he gave an almost sadistic smirk, pulling the trigger, as the gun kicked back at him a little more. the grenade that launched from his new accessory landed in the midst of a group of soldiers, exploding before they could react. Mikhael laughed, "looks like theyre gonna have ta glue you back together. IN HELL!" he readied another shot as he spoke, and took aim, firing normally, with bullets, once more. he only had one more shot after this, and he was going to save that for an emergency.

((once i started typing this, i couldnt help but make the reference.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm
(( i forgot about him o-o;....i am an awful parent ))

Jay snarled in rage and pulled the trigger on his gun, watching as one of the lesser rebles slumpped to the floor. He had been aiming for Zil for a good five minuets now but most of the reble mass had gotten in between the peevish captin and his actual target.
Rounding on an officer that had the poor choice of standing near the tempremental man Jay cocked his gun and aimed it at the poor troop "if i don't get atleast 20 more officers you'll meet the same fate as that bastered!" in five seconds flat the man had vanished in a desperate attempt to meet Jays request and avoid the fate of so many before him.

With a final check around the street Saiyu lifted the pipe cover and helpped Fanny shimmy down the ladder "right...when you get to Zil let me know ok? i have something i want to investagait".
With a final wave to the young girl Saiyu shut the grait and headded off in the direction of the heart of the empire, the millitant leaders palace.
If Zil was providing that large scale a distraction then it only served to reason that the nermurous guards that surrounded the
Blackrose castle where thinned out.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:23 pm
((Blackrose castle? Doesn't Damien live in an underground apartment?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 pm
((Uh, yeah. Dietrich wouldn't be in somewhere fancy either. I think Jian would put him under arrest in a simple house. Damien does have a few extravagant mansions that he gets away to sometimes. He might have a private castle, but it wouldn't be named after him.))

Damien was eating and occasionally looked back at the folder. Finally he ordered a soldier to get a tape player and bring it into the dining hall. He couldn't wait any longer to hear the tape. Perhaps the sooner the better. A few minutes later a soldier rushed back and put the tape in the player. Damien listened to hear what the Grand Priestess had to say. "Make sure you don't fall for any of her lies" he told the twins.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm
"Sure." Vincent started.
"Ok." Valkyrie finished. Both were curious to see what sort of information was on the tape.

A soldier played the tape. The voice was the Grand Priestess's voice, which spoke in a calm and bewitching tone. It was the type of tone that caught people's attention, and left them memorized by her voice's beauty, whether they actually listened to what she had to say or not. Her words were both simple and crafted together like poetry in order that all people could understand. Still, it was put so that, as said earlier, everyone who listened felt like she was on their side. At the end of the tape, most of the officers were left speechless. Even Jian didn't know what to make of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 am
Damien sighed and put his knife and fork down for a bit. "Great. Now I need to come up with a rebuttal" he said. He thought for a minute. He wasn't going to allow some holy lady think she'll get the last word. No, Damien was already coming up with an idea on how to make sure his people aren't drawn in by her. He went back to eating. "Do not worry my fellow Diethelmian's. I am not going to let some woman who thinks she's got some divine invisible man behind her get the last laugh" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:14 am
"Who was that?" Vincent asked nervously.
"It's probably an enemy nation." Valkyrie whispered to him. The kids at the academy weren't taught about other nations until they were older. They knew they existed, but they didn't know much about them. It helped brainwash them into thinking that Diethelm was the greatest nation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 am
((Hold on. Lolly, didn't you say Lianne wrote the speech, handed it to a priestess and the priestess read it to the public? O.o And thanks, Eternal. Zil's a lot of fun to play too~ And I'm gonna post in a bit... ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:47 am

"Oh! Dustin!" The rebel leader ran over to his second-in-command, taking some ammo without permission before he turned back and shot a few more soldiers before saying to him, "Great to see you, man! And with the king? How'd it go?" He asked, dropping the machine gun and picking up a fully-loaded empire-issued rifle before firing again and turning back to Dustin.

Fanny quickly made her way to the end of the tunnel, trying to push the manhole cover up although it didn't budge. She took the special, compact, bunny-shaped communicator that looks like a cassette tape out of her dress pocket and raised the antenna before trying to contact Zil. Like all rebels, she was taught the standard form of reporting which she never grew out of or got lazy using unlike some people. She used this to report to him, starting with, "Cream puff, reporting to Blood Fox. Blood fox! Are you on mark X? Overhead opening does not budge. I repeat. Overhead opening does not budge. Requesting assistance. Over." She waited for the man's response.

Zil heard Fanny's message and sighed, "I'm on my way", he said as he headed to the manhole where Fanny usually came through, disappearing from Jay's radar quickly. He didn't use it nor allowed other rebels to know about its existence for fear that it may be known by Diethelmian spies as well. Only Fanny really used it though Zil knew where it was and left it alone. He noticed a man standing on top of the manhole and stopped in his tracks.

Monica came into the dining hall, having heard Lianne's speech in the secret police headquarters as soon as it finished, seeing as one of them was able to bring a tape immediately from the hired spies. She walked over to her usual place, surprised that Jay still was not there before she heard a voice in her earpiece. "Border battle, huh? I see. Well, send my regards" This was a message meaning, "Send forces". She then continued as she neared her place, "It's good training. And capture some, will you?" After the order was sent, communication stopped and Monica sat down and had her meal, also quite surprised, seeing the kids there.

Although Kyrell was locked in his room, he still had the privilege of information as a spy came to him through the balcony, delivering a report on the Diethelm border battle. The spy left quickly to leave the prince to himself as a long anger streak began with Kyrell throwing things down and kicking walls, angry that he couldn't participate in said battle. He let out a cry that disturbed all those who were near although they had orders to leave him be.

((OOC: BTW, Snuggy, want it so Jay and Zil face off? He could be the one standing on the manhole, XD Oh! And how do we have it? I was thinking the public don't know Zil is the true leader. It'd be nice if they think Dustin is~ XD Then Zil'd be an 'ordinary' bloodthirsty madman in their eyes~ ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:02 pm
(( i wasn't thinking they would be there i was sort of thinking it would be more of a structural reminder? i'll change it if not no worrys ^^ and yeh aya that sounds good to me ))

Raising an eyebrow Jay turned his face downward towards the man hole cover he was stood on, he could have sworn that a faint knocking was coming from the underside of the thick metal plate. Before he could fish the metal cap out of the ground another round of fireing began. Standing back up straight a malicious smirk slipped across the higher rank as he yanked a pistole out of the nearest soilders belt and aimed straight towards a reble fighter who had strayed to close to enemy lines.
With an insain grin on his face and little more then a grunt Jay pulled the trigger, watching with something akin to joy as the fighter hit the ground with a thud.

Saiyu stopped at a tiny bakery just off the highstreet. Half way to her destination the red head decided that the smell of the cooking pasterys was to good to ignore and what ever she was hoping to find that day wouldn't juet get up and run off.
With a brown paper bag stuffed almost to bursting point Saiyu made her way back up the street, plonking herself down on the steps of a closed down bar and starting what to passers by must have looked like someone attempting to make them selves seriously ill or break the world pastry eating record.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 pm
((The 'letters' are actually recordings that they broadcast. Sorry I didn't make that clear earlier. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:38 pm
Dietrich wasn't going to let something like house arrest stop him from having fun. He began cutting his leg band. He remembered the Chief General once threatened to make him wear a shock collar, but he thought that was all bullshit.

Damien saw Monica come in. "You're late" he said, "I hope you have an explanation". He then looked her over. "And once again you are not in uniform" he added.

Dustin was going to answer Zil before the leader got a sudden call from Fanny. Instead he began joining the combat with the Helmshirish forces.

((Haha! All three Blackrose brothers in one post. smile ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:42 pm
((nice! Do the twins count as Blackroses?))

The twins said nothing and looked at Monica and kept quiet. Vincent was a little hurt that his question wasn't answered, but he felt that officers appearing late was more important they a question that could be answered later. So they kept quiet while twiddling their thumbs like good kids.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:19 pm
((Biologically yes, but...))

"It's none of your concern who that is. Some foreigner spreading lies against us is all you need to know" Damien said, "now go back to your food and don't concern yourselves with this". He went back to his own meal.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 pm
"Yes sir." they replied simultaneously with slight disappointment. They continued until they finished the meal between the two of them, trying to focus on eating rather then on the subject. Still, they took turns looking around the room at the many people who were taking constant peeks of curiosity towards the twins. It was clear that they both felt out of place because of it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games