Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:54 pm
Rikka tilted her head to the side as one of her ears fell back "But what?" She stood waiting for him to answer as she smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm
he blushed alittle "Well uh, before you got shot uuh I was gonna talk with you, to get to know ya better..." he scratched the back of his head.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 pm
"so.....you were checking me out?" She blushed as she wore a look of surprise on her face "i didnt know your the kind of guy to go for Bar waitresses Captain." She smiled slightly, still blushing slightly, hoping it wasnt visable through her fur.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm
Rano nodded before answering Sophie "its a large island called Quatanoto. it's not inhabited by much other than crazed canabals and the odd blood thirsty animal.....not exactly what id call homely"

Zackory continued to forge on through the waves, constantly checking to make sure the others where still behind, watching as Sebastian's ship drew closer to Sophie's ship and the Silver Laurel. "looks like were all here now...."

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm
he simply replied "well it doesn't matter whether your a waitress or a noble, I just wanted to get to know you. But then I learned you were dating the cook from the bar so I didn't pursue. hehe guess I sound stupid now telling you that, huh?" he gave off a nervous chuckle rubbing his neck and looking to the side  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm
"not really, i think its kind of cute, besides, knowing the fact that that good for nothing just ran as i lay bleeding on the floor of the tavern kind of finished it for us." She gave a sad smile before looking to Sebastian "not really how you want to find out your mans the kind of low life who would choose thier own life and run away crying instead of trying to stop the person they love from dieing."  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:55 pm
He leaned against the wall crossing his arms "Ah, so thats what happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 pm
Rikka nodded with a sigh before turning to make her way below deck "Thats just what kind of luck i have.....the only men who go for me are asses and the good men choose to either be to scared to ask or are to decent to go for a girl with a man already."  

uki-katzugowa

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:29 am
Rock sighed. "Because you think I'm too good for you? You don't even know much about me, you don't know my secret.... Make your choice whether you're not good enough or you are AFTER you hear what .I have to say"

((I'm sorry I fell behind, I was really tired and right now, I'm sick XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 am
Scott looked at his paws, counting his toes, then counting backwards. It was how he focused his thoughts. "Yes. Practically every night if I have the time. Someone to love, a few pups..." He shrugged and looked away, slightly embarrassed.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 am
he watched her walk back below deck and was about to say something.. getting alittle red again but nothin came out so instead he said "Well, for what its worth, I'm glad your here, alive and all"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 am
Sophie cringed. "I know that island..." she said. "If he left that Eva girl there then I understand why she hates him." she added.

Lilly looked at Rock and sniffed. "W-Would you still like me, even though I was broken by my father?" she asked him seriously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:57 pm
Rano nodded silently as he looked from Sophie to The Sea-Witch "yeah, i know i wouldnt want to be left there, im not even happy about going back, but i do know leaving her there was entirely out of Zackory's hands, if he didnt leave when he did, none of the men on that ship would be alive today..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:06 pm
Kira smiled and nodded slightly before looking to him again out of the corner of her eye "Maybe one day you will find a person to love." She took another mouth full of rum before sighing.

Rikka looked back over her shoulder to Sebastian, giving a sad smile before making her way into the back room of the sleeping area of the ship that was her room.  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:06 pm
"She's lucky she survived...now I kinda feel bad." Sophie said. "If she hadn't been left behind she wouldn't be doing this. She was probably really sweet." she said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games