Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 am

Salvador watched his target go back into the kitchen with his order. He waited patiently. In the meantime, Salvador took off his metal gloves and felt his hands. They were rough. Salvador chuckled. Why one earth would he have to worry about the texture of his hands anyway. He then looked around the cafe. No one really seemed to be paying any attention to him. Not surprising. Most people didn't. It came with the job. Even better so since Sal walked in the cafe with a gun in a holster case on his back!

Soon Alex came back with Sal's beverage. She seemed tired. No real surprise. Salvador took a sip of his bubble tea. The taste was OK. He thought it would have tasted better, but it might have a mistake on his part. Vanilla just sounded nice to him. He set the beverage down and looked into Alex's eye...through her glasses of course. "Well, I'm not sure how to break this to you Alex, but as of now, I'm your body guard. My name is Salvador by the way. Salvador Gutierrez. Now I have all kind of experience in combat and stressful situations, but I've never been big on VIP stuff. But I'm sure it can't too bad. I mean who goes around hunting scientists?" Salvador sat back in his chair and took another sip of his tea. "Sorry, didn't want to scare ya. Now, after I finish this, I have to take you back to my place. I have to keep an eye on you after all."

Salvador took another another drink from his tea and looked at Alex. "Well, I'll give you a moment to let all of this soak in." He said leaning back lazily.

(It's ok Rose. It adds character. Like the voice Sal gets for missions.)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:51 am

((Can someone tell me where everyone is currently located? I would like to know before Alice starts causing trouble))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 am

(Brick and Ghost are at some pizza place talking about Ghost's bike...Alex and Sal are at a cafe....Shadow is at Sal's place about to ruin it....Clear and Molly are at Clear's place....All the other titans are at the tower =P I think that's everyone...)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alexandra sat and listened to him as he stated his business, attempting to be polite after all. After he was done she didn't really respond...until she started to laugh. "A bodyguard..?! Why would I..." Just then it occurred to her what had happened earlier that day. Mark.... Sh thought to herself suddenly feeling guilt as to forgetting about him. She was human, after all, she pushed away the bad memories. Her eyes lowered as the flashback lingered into her mind. So much blood...it had to be Mark's... A slight shiver came to her as she suddenly started to cry. " Someone does..and he...he hunts scientists all the time...he...killed my friend......and he's killed much more then him. " She almost sobbed getting one of the napkins as she attempted to wipe her tears. "But..why me? " She asks looking back up at him as if he had an answer.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Salvador set down his half finished bubble tea and leaned in. The moment had gotten serious. Someone actually was hunting scientist. Of all the rotten luck. "If you don't mind me asking," Sal said looking earnest. "Who is he?" Sal then proceeded to put his metal gloves back on and slowly inspect the inside of the cafe with his eyes.

Sal couldn't believe it. Someone was actually out to get Alex. But there was still the question of why?

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

Alex looked down as he leaned closer, still wiping her eyes with the napkin. "Clear..I think..." She says slowly attempting to remember. "His skin was so pale...and his eyes..they were of ice and hunger...His hair was white, and nothing else like it. You'd be able to see him...and he's not here." She described and explained, doing the best she could to stay strong to not cry for the one she lost. Her flashback was still going as she spoke and she recalled the dragon and the girl. "He didn't follow me..someone stepped in. It was this girl and a dragon came to help her...He's white too.. scales I mean..." A slight blush came to her features as she recalled the dragon and was embarrassed for acting like she did. Wait..she just said dragon. And now he will think I'm an idiot... She quickly blew her nose as she attempted to stay calm.

"Well..Mister Salvador, I'll have to ask what else you will be needing before your check. Bodyguard or not, you will have to pay for what you've had." Alex says as she stood up and stepped away from the table.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Salvador listened intently to Alex's story. The killer's name was Clear. Clear?! What kind of friggin' name is Clear?! Salvador thought to himself. Sal then took mental notes of what Clear looked like. Sallow skin and pale, ghostly, eyes filled with a lust for blood. Overall, Clear sounded like he was some kind of ghoul.

Alex then mentioned how she was saved by a girl and a dragon. Salvador simply eyed Alex. He had a serious look on his face. What he was really trying to do was assess the ludicrousness of the story. It wasn't too hard though. Salvador remembered hearing stories from other crooks about how their plans had been thwarted by a bunch of superhuman teenagers. One such teen had the ability to morph into any animal known to man. Sal's suspension of disbelief had been stretched to a healthy limit. He now had knowledge that dragons existed! "OK, so let me get this straight. A dragon saved you from Clear, along with a the assistance of a girl." Salvador relaxed his head and leaned back. "Why not. I've had my apartment broken into by a chick who could manipulate shadows. Que hay de nuevo?"

Salvador then finished his bubble tea and was reminded that he had to pay for it. A look of disappointment came over the bodyguard's face. He was planning on getting freebie because of his new position. Salvador let out a sigh. "Well, like madre used to say, nothing's free. Alright." Sal reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallet with some money in it. "How much was it again?" He asked.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:05 pm

(Brink and ghost are currently located infront of a pizza parlor towards the center of the city talking about Ghost's bike. Both are oblivious to who the other is.)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 pm

"Sorry buddy maybe if I catch you around I'll let you ride it." he said getting on the bike and putting on the helmet

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:24 pm

"Yea yea I am sure" Brink said shaking his head before holding his hand out. "Jacob by the way. Jacob Harding" he said with a smile to shake the man's hand. He had realized he had been talking to the man without even introducing himself.
(This makes me think of all the bad things I could do to the titan's and then you know become friends with them with the non villian jacob. Would be funny fighting one point of the day getting pizza the next.)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 pm

"Tyler Owens" He took the mans hand and shook it "I'll be sure to see you around" he said starting the engine

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 pm

((Waiting for Eri to post. -_-; ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

Alex blinked as Salvador accepted her story to which her blush was gone and a slight smile replaced it. She even giggled as he was forced to pay for his drink,"Actually.." She starts to say leaning closer. "All tea today is on the house in honor of the manger's birthday!" Alex finishes poking at his nose as she started to laugh madly. A few of the other workers laughing with her as they heard her.

"I'll be back, okay? Gotta change out of the uniform.." Alex adds before she leaves him to go into the back room.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

(Hehe I love being just plain mischievous)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 pm

((OMG sorry Fiyah, I hadn't noticed you posted! I was waiting on you. Lol. sweatdrop ))

"Because they won't LET me be a super hero." Star said with a sigh. "They think I'm fragile and yet too destructive. They're constantly worried about either me hurting someone or someone hurting me. It's their own fault I was born with these powers and yet I'm the one who ended up punished for it." Star huffed at the end of her rant, almost forgetting she was even talking to someone in the first place.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Sal was caught by surprise when Alex leaned in close and poked his nose. It even showed in his facial expression He felt like she had got the drop on him in some circumstance. She even started laughing madly, like a mad scientist...how convenient. Salvador then watched as Alex went back to go change. His facial expression had not changed. "I'm gonna be the one protecting this puta." Sal said trying to grasp the seriousness of his situation. He didn't mean any offense when he referred to Alex as a, puta. It was just an empty noun.

Sal the got up and grabbed his motorcycle helmet and walked to the cafe door. He waited there for Alex. He also took a toothpick from the counter and began to fiddle with it in his mouth as if it were an unlit cigarette

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Raining Eri
((OMG sorry Fiyah, I hadn't noticed you posted! I was waiting on you. Lol. sweatdrop ))

"Because they won't LET me be a super hero." Star said with a sigh. "They think I'm fragile and yet too destructive. They're constantly worried about either me hurting someone or someone hurting me. It's their own fault I was born with these powers and yet I'm the one who ended up punished for it." Star huffed at the end of her rant, almost forgetting she was even talking to someone in the first place.
((Ghost: "at least you have parents" crying . lol sorry could not resist XD) )
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games