Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:57 pm
"This time, it's not one-sided. I promise you." Justine proclaimed with an ever so broad grin, unintentionally flashing her fangs at Raphael. "Don't you ever think otherwise."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm
Raphael quickly cut her off with a kiss. "Your fangs are showing." he whispered. "One good look at your mouth could cause a panic you know." he warned.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm
{Am I the only one who thinks the hunters should find and attack them just as they're about to "practice biting", if not right dab in the middle of it for maximum awkwardness and embarassment for all involved?}

Justine looked rather embarassed, although not nearly as upset as she would have been under normal circumstances. With a small nervous chuckle she noted, "It seems I've still much to learn from you after all..."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:16 pm
((I think so, because that would be mean. xD ))

"Perhaps you're getting a little too used to this." Raphael said with a chuckle as they approached the inn. "Or at least enjoying feeding a little too much."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 am
{Lol. XD Very well then~}

"I can't help it. It's the best part." Justine offered Raphael another kiss, though not anything more than a simple peck. "If it wouldn't totally kill our mark, I would say we should feed at the same time. Just to see if it offers any similar feelings of euphoria between us, or if it's just the practice biting that does it."

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm
"Maybe some time when we need to kill someone, or we really hate the mark in question, we can give it a try." Raphael told her with a cheery smile as he stepped inside the inn.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 am
"Very well~" Justine held a clearly excited look on her face at the thought. She had becoming more and more eager to try new things these days. At a much more gradual rate, she also seemed to be letting go of her morals and care for others aside from Raphael and herself. Whether this was an effect of the vampirism or perhaps a growing distain for the annoying people she'd met has yet to be seen.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm
"I can already think of one or two individuals we might test it on." Raphael told her, remembering the pesky hunter whose name escapes the author of this post that resulted in Justine getting turned, and perhaps even Justine's grandfather who killed him once upon a time, tried to do so again, and would probably make a third attempt on them both if it meant wiping out the vampiric plague.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:56 am
"You can?" Justine asked, rather surprised to hear it. They hadn't been around that many despicable people, had they? She had clearly forgotten about the troubles with her grandfather. As for the vampire-hunter, she simply assumed that they would never cross paths again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 pm
((Ugh. Sorry for not posting sooner. I've just been feeling like crap for the past week and just been feeling crappier by the day, so excuse the crap post. mad P: ))

"Well, I mean no offense, but I'm not terribly fond of your vampire hating grandfather, and there's also that dim broad who can't seem to tell the difference between a human and a vampire." Raphael said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am
{It's okay. I hope you feel better soon!}

"Grandpa isn't that bad. He's just incredibly senile. And prejudiced. And quick-tempered. But he has a good side, really!" Justine pouted slightly.

"No he isn't!" says I, the writer, with a smirk upon my pizza face as I continued to type on my cheeto-stained keyboard in my mother's basement as the shoddy lightbulb above my head flickered and buzzed about. "He's just a flat character used to progress what little story we have!"*

Justine was completely ignorant of her incredibly stupid author's breaking of the fourth wall, as was she unaware that the one who ruled her life was a complete nerd in desperate need of a stupid one-time gag. Instead of paying the cretin any mind, she decided to continue on with their conversation. "I'd forgotten about her until you brought her up. I'd be more than happy to try it with her, should we ever see that b***h again." Still none of us remember that Parody Sue's broad's name. So instead, I now decide that her name is retconned to Sparkle-Sparkle Desu Bella Mary Jane Sodomy Raven Crispy Cream Donut Slut. Her hair shall be forever changing in color, far too radiant and beautiful to ever be gazed upon. She also has every STD known to man and klingon alike, but alas, only the former are still alive to feel her amorous terror.

*this makes me out to be far sexier than I actually am.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 am
((I have to say, after being in sickness induced misery last night (still sick, but feeling exponentially better since then), that post was a brilliant pick-me-up and a glorious thing to wake up to. XD ))

"You do realize there's no guarantee your grandfather won't try to kill you just because you're his granddaughter, right?" Raphael said with a flat expression.

((I have also been tasked with poking you as Luminette's presence will be needed in Candle in the Dark soon. :3))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm
{I am happy to hear that. ^.^ Hope you'll be done with being sick soon.

Oh, and thank you. I do my best~ *le bow, le bow*

As for Candle in the Dark, don't worry. I've been reading along the entire time.}

"There's no guarantee that he'll try to kill me, either." Justine replied in a matter-of-factly tone. It was stupid, certainly, but he was a loved family member in her youth. It really shouldn't be much of a surprise to find that she would find the idea of killing him unfavorable.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff