Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:45 pm
As Clyde ran he would find himself slowly becoming a bit lighter with each step. His weight had decreased by about half now not enough to get airborne but enough to speed up his movements and over all speed. "So you want the four of us to help take out a single meta human that is causing trouble down in the city" Brink sighed a bit as he looked to the others. "No I don't think I will call the rest of the league. There is no reason to get everyone out there we are likely more then enough" he told him shifting slightly to get a bit more comfortable with his seating arrangements.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:14 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde noticed that his overall body weight and load felt much lighter. Apparently Brink was in. "Hang on!" Clyde shouted as he began to run even faster now. The cybernetic swordsman's landspeed increase 100 percent as Clyde now ran at an astonishing 200 mph; the top speed Clyde's exoskeleton would allow him to go. While the League was traveling at an inhuman speed, it was far from anything like that of the Flash. Clyde leaped into the air to clear any oncoming obstacles, whereby landing softly and continuing his race to the city. "We'll be there soon, just hang on."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:20 pm
"If you must call me something, call me Datascape. Being called a hacker gets old, plus I rather not be lumped in with those who have little skill and knowledge." Skye said, looking rather bored. She too realized that this was too much for the current situation. This Clyde guy was going overboard.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:42 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Being a cat, Dreamer is unable to respond to anything being said and just hangs on for dear life.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am
Maya yelped in surprise once she heard Ghost, losing all her previous concentration and giving herself a good shock as she was startled out of her trance. She turned to face Ghost, giving him a sheepish grin as she got up, rubbing her hands together to get some feeling back in them. "Way to keep watch." She muttered to Crow teasingly as she slowly began to follow after Ghost. "I was only curious. You guys keep leaving us alone to our own devices and when I'm left to my own devices, I like to learn things. So if you think about it, it was really your faults anyway. Putting me in a place with advanced technology and then just walking off. That's like leaving a fat kid alone in a room with cake." She argued, a smirk still on her face since she found to whole idea rather funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 pm
((-Poke- neutral ))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:51 pm
[~boop]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Taking another leap into the air, Clyde and company found that they had landed in a downtown D.C. riddled with a sudden black out and fires. Screams and smoke filled the air. Clyde made use of his suit and began looking for irregular electrical signatures. "Found'em!" Blink exclaimed as he pointed to a young man who was threatening innocent lives. Come to think of it, was rather pointless using the exoskeleton's multiple visions to look for someone who was right in front of you. Blink let down his passengers and drew his sword. "Datascape, those lighting rods would be much appreciated now. Dreamer, need a spell to defect the the lightning. Brink, do your thing and wear this guy out. I'll get the civilians out of here. Just keep Sparky from frying me with a bolt of death." Blink's red eye then flashed. Things were about to hairy.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Note sure if you guys were waiting on me or not.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 pm
Kyle laughed seeing the man run, he noticed the rest of the people running off in one direction he turned ready to send off more lightning but was stopped when he noticed something in the distance, a group of people facing him, he immediately knew what this was "About time" he said with a chuckle. He started walking closer to them, his body starting to send off sparks.

[~why's everyone calling me sparky...? :8C:]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 pm
Taking a slow deliberate breath brink shook himself off while listening to clyde give off orders. While he didn't mind it to much he already knew what his part in this would be so it seemed like a waste of time to tell them again. Looking instead towards the child that was causing the commotion it seemed they had caught his attention. With the boy moving towards him brink in turned slowly started toward him. He would need to bring the fight close to get a chance to use his powers.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 pm
Kyle noticed the man walking towards him as well "so you think you're going to stop me old man?!" he yelled out from a distance, he clenched his hand and all the electricity that had been building up around him enveloped it, with a swing of his arm the electricity shot towards the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Skye was glad to be back on the ground again. She took a moment to look at her surroundings. After hearing what the man who pretty much kidnapped her said, she only sighed. What makes him think she'll cooperate? Then again, letting this electric boy run amok wouldn't be a very good idea. "Bot LR" Datascape waved her hand over her gauntlet to materialize a small robot that shot several lighting rods into the ground, her way of cheating on the limitations of her device. Once they were in place, she program her suit to protect her against electricity. She rather not get shocked in case things don't work out too well.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:50 am
As the boy yelled towards him Brink frowned. Children these days have no respect for there elders he thought as he rushed towards the kid. Seeing him swinging his arm tho a knowing that he.used electricity Brink quickly dropped gravity around him to zero as he jimped into the air. Not a moment to soon either as the shot under him and struck one of the lightning rods that were just created. "close" he muttered as gravity returned pushing him to the ground. He needed to close the.distance a bit more carefully and watch this kids movements.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Kyle saw his lightning strike the rod and completely dissipate, having those around would make fightning difficult for him.
Suddenly he felt himself get heavier, he could hardly move. He turned to the old man, this was obviously his doing, he needed to get away from him. He managed to take a step back, he could still move, that was all he needed. Electricity started to surround him once again, he forced himself up and took one more step forward, there was a flash and Kyle was a few hundred feet away from the man and his hold. He looked back seeing the man far in the distance, he'd have to keep a safe distance.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:18 pm
((random return post!!))

A fireball roared through the sky above Brink. Feng had returned to earth. His eyes set on the trouble maker "Tch....Damn punk." He said as the fireball exploded and a phoenix erupted from it and dove towards the kid. "Seems like no one can catch a kid now a days..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games