Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text .

Despite being in near constant pain, Dani continued her search for the Snitch, flying in the direction she saw Lexine was trying to grab for something. Right then, she was hoping a bit of luck might fall her way, as all she wanted was at least one more chance.

Position: Seeker
                                                AC:18
                                                Modifiers: +10 (+Eight) to Block, +8 (+6) to Catch Snitch, +6 (+4) to Spot -2 DRM due to injuries
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [<3] [X] [X]

Action: Searching for the Snitch
                                                Effect Value: 16
                                                Result: Yeah, so much for a bit of luck
                                                Pursuit: 0/3
                                                Capture: 0/2

════════════════════════

OOC:

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:11 pm
                          User Image
                          USERNAME HERE

AC : 18
                                                                  Modifiers : +8 (Spotting & Catching)
                                                                  Special Skills : Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                                  Final Roll : 25 (CAUGHT)
                                                                  Posts : 3/3 -- 2/2
                                                                  Lives : ❤ ❤ ❤

【 LOCATION 】 quidditch pitch b x 【 MOOD 】 anxious x 【 COMPANY 】 quidditch players x 【 CLOTHING 】 wearing

Lexine sighed, once again she missed the snitch entirely. Leaning forward to speed up slightly, Lexine reached for the snitch again.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:16 pm
                          User Image
                          Graydon Ironshield

AC : 18
                                                                  Modifiers : +8 (Spotting & Catching)
                                                                  Special Skills : Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                                  Final Roll : 25 (CAUGHT)
                                                                  Posts : 3/3 -- 2/2
                                                                  Lives : ❤ ❤ ❤

【 LOCATION 】 quidditch pitch b x 【 MOOD 】 anxious x 【 COMPANY 】 quidditch players x 【 CLOTHING 】 wearing

Lexine felt the cool metal of the snitch in her hand and almost couldn't believe it for a moment. After a moment she opened her hand and stared blankly at the snitch for a minute before smiling slightly and holding the snitch up, signifying that she caught it. She turned to Danica and gave the girl a smile. "Good game, Danica. Uh, do you, ya'know, want some help to the hospital wing? Or would that be weird?" Lexine asked, lifting an eyebrow and offering the sixth year an arm.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text .

Despite her best efforts, Dani came up short. She wasn't angry at her opposition or really even all that disappointed or surprised; she, however, reserved her disgust for certain members of her own team. The Ravens came to play, and won because they earned it, and the Lions barely showed up at all, and lost because it was all they deserved.

After the drubbing they just took, it was hard for Dani to feel any optimism at all for their final match of the season against Slytherin, though she was all of a sudden quite glad she only needed to survive one more match.

Dani tried her best to offer a brave smile when Lexine spoke to her, and then started throwing up a rather scary amount of blood. "I think that would be a good idea," she managed to gasp. "I won't make it otherwise."

stitchkin babe

AC:18
                                                Modifiers: +10 (+Eight) to Block, +8 (+6) to Catch Snitch, +6 (+4) to Spot -2 DRM due to injuries
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [<3] [X] [X]

Action: Searching for the Snitch
                                                Effect Value: 16
                                                Result: Yeah, so much for a bit of luck
                                                Pursuit: 0/3
                                                Capture: 0/2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image
                                                  I try to make you see my side
                                                  I always try to stay in line
                                                  But your eyes see right through
                                                  That's all they do.
                                                  I'm getting buried in this place,
                                                  I've got no room, you're in my face,
                                                  Don't say anything, just go away.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys felt extremely nervous stepping onto the pitch for his first game ever. He took a deep breath, knowing that the entire school was going to be looking and watching him. No, that wasn't going to bother him, right? Wrong, he thought. He was going to hate every moment of this game. He gripped Kenny's old broom tightly, trying to pace himself through a series of breaths before he had a full-blown panic attack. This was the worst time for him to remember that, wasn't it? He wondered vaguely if he could ask Timothy if he could sit out this game, but then recalled there were no substitutes for his position. Biting his lip, he closed his eyes and tried to focus on breathing. Maybe if he concentrated hard enough, he could block out the sound of the entire stadium filling up with spectators. Wishful thinking, but he could try to.

AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ignore everything, ignore everything, you can do it, just ignore everything...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you were dead or still alive
                                                  I don't care (I don't care)
                                                  I don't care (I don't care)
                                                  Just go and leave this all behind,
                                                  I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

Camila let a long sigh slip into the cool air, adjusting the stray hairs that had slipped free from her high bun. She was curious to see the Ravenclaw lineup, and was eager to see her own team in action for her first and only year as captain. She'll be happy to be done with it, to be honest. Leadership was never a quality she saw in herself; her indecisiveness was a testament to that. Still, she had faith in her players. Slytherin could win this if they all worked together, she was sure of it. Leaning against her freshly polished broom, now it was just a matter of time until the start of the game.

╔════════════════════╗
AC: 18
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+8 stealing/shooting)
(0/3)

╚════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 am
User Image

User Image
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson calmly walked onto the Pitch, clutching a school broom in his hands. It was his first game of the year, his first game as part of the starting team. He couldn't let his Captain or his house down, especially not in their first game. As he made his way to the center of the field, he nodded a greeting to his Captain and began his stretches. They would be doing a lot of passing of the Quaffle, he assumed, along with Devonte. He imagined they would have an easy win, as long as there were no surprises from the Ravenclaw team. Glancing towards them, he made note that their starting Seeker was the Snow Queen himself, Rhys. He smirked. 'Good luck, snowflake. You're gonna need it," he thought as he continued his stretching.

Slytherin Chaser
                                                            Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                            AC: 13 | Mods: +3
                                                            To the Goals: -/3
                                                            Final Roll: - (--)
                                                            | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                            SECOND YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                            Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                            And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                            Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                            And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:50 am
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
<6th Year Slytherin>
AC: 16
Modifiers: (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Lives:

Roll: XX (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing) = XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Benjamin hummed as he walked onto the field, his broom slung over his shoulder. Though he appeared at ease and casual, Benjamin was ever so slightly nervous for this game. It wasn't that he didn't have confidence in his team and felt that it was likely that the little boy toy of la bruja Wendy was likely a better seeker than Ravenclaw's, instead it was he had to go against his best friend. Sure he had played against Timothy before but he wasn't vice captain then. Next year they would be both captains and it would be their last year: Benjamin dreaded that game ever so slightly already. Composition was fun but it was also annoying if it was against someone you felt bad about taking advantage of your bragging rights too badly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:51 am
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was pretty sure he knew who was going to win this game, and it sure as hell wasn't Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw wasn't a house that tended to produce a lot of quidditch players to begin, and Slytherin's team was almost always good. It wasn't even that Vander was overly cocky- he was a lot of things, but arrogant usually wasn't one of them. It was more that their seeker, which was the only position he usually concerned himself with, was twelve. ...Vander didn't think this was going to be much of a contest between who could find and catch the snitch the fastest. If he'd had it in him, he might have pitied the younger boy, but, as per usual, that well was all dried up. Whoops.

OOC:
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Catching Snitch, +5 Spotting Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

Username

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:25 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

Walking onto the pitch today was different then any other game Mira had ever played. Her sister Grace had made the starting line and as such the two would be going head to head. She wasn't exactly sure how she felt about it. The whole point was so that she'd have a sibling to go up against after Leo had graduated. Now that it had come to that point, Mira didn't think she could hit a bludger at her younger sister. Before she took a hit for her and almost died sure, but now it just seemed like a bad idea. Luckily her sister wasn't exactly the best player on the Ravenclaw team so maybe she wouldn't have to hit Grace at all.

With: Slytherin & Ravenclaw teams...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
Saving --- Aimed at --- - Total Roll: ---
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Hitting, +8 AC
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:26 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Another game, another year. Tristan was ready for this. His morning consisted of nothing but stretches and jogging across the grounds. And then, meat. Rare red meat; still bloody and barely warm enough to be considered cooked. He didn't care how odd it may have seemed to other onlookers, ripping into a piece of steak for breakfast. It was the only thing guaranteed to settle his nerves and brighten his spirits. He'll need it if he has any hope to keep his players protected. As Tristan peered across the stands, he wondered where his family was; his pack. They were all reserves, and should be waiting in the stands just in case they're needed. There's so many people though, he'll never find them through the crowded stands.

[OOC: ]
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          AC: 14
                                          Beater
                                          (+4 hitting/blocking)
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Blocking For: -- Aiming At:

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

Grace had taken to eating very little that morning knowing she'd be playing on the field that day. Usually she'd be in the stands watching everything unfold, instead she was on the field. Taking a few deep breaths as she made her way there she noticed Rhys who seemed probably just as nervous. "Hey Rhys..." She said nervously as she walking over giving him a rather shaky smile. Holding Mira's old broom in her hands just as shakily, Grace really didn't think she could do this. Glancing over at Mira she wondered how she and Leo managed it.

With: Slytherin & Ravenclaw teams... Rhys

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
Stealing From --- - Total Roll: ---
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting, +1 Stealing (exp)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image

Modifiers: (+6 to bludger hits)
                                                                        Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

Lives:

Blocking for/Aiming at: XXX
                                                                        Roll: XX (+6) = XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola walked into the pitch hoping for a good game despite the fact Ravenclaw was never known for its quidditch players. Even she wasn't that great, though someone might claim it is because hitting bludgers went against her "true nature" or something as she was half-nymph. She rolled her eyes at the thought before she smiled and Rhys and Grace. "Good to see you both. Ready for a good game?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Sixth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan walked out onto the pitch, his Firebolt slung over his shoulder. He wasn't exactly excited for his first game of the year, or any future games, to be honest. They were pretty much guaranteed a loss unless some supreme stroke of luck came over their team--which seemed unlikely. But he'd stick it out, as he always had. Sitting down, he smiled at the team members who had already gathered and got to stretching.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Final roll:
Posts to goal: /3

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte made his way onto the pitch, joining his team but not before looking over at Lola and almost instinctively smiling towards her. It was weird, but in the same vein, natural. He shook his head, clearing his throat and sitting down to do his stretches before looking out onto the field and growing crowd. He had a good feeling about today.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +6 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games