Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:05 pm
Liam tried to change what was happening around them but he found it strangely difficult "Think of something else!" He yelled out, he tried to think of something other then Hector naked, suddenly another Hector appeared before him "oh no..." He said covering his eyes 'puppies....puppies...'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 pm
The second hector's hair grew long as she walked into the water over to him. A few blonds appeared, giggling innocently as they walked into the water as well and began splashing each other. Slowly, Hector turned towards Liam and noticed all of the girls appearing around him. "H-hey!" She yelled.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 pm
Liam peeked the scene through his fingers "oh god..." He muttered after seeing all the woman, the long haired Hector catching his attention the most. He tried to hide his head under the water "Priscilla...help..." He muttered as he sank.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:33 pm
"Ok, I know I'm not imagining all of those girls. Wait, is that a second me? What the hell!" She yelled.

The long haired Priscilla slowly walked towards Liam and gently touched his cheek. She was so close that Liam would be able to feel her breath as she bent down to kiss him.

"Oh hell no!" She yelled as the long haired Priscilla vanished. "You can keep your blonds, but keep me out of your fantasies!" She yelled, blushing a deep red.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 pm
"enough!" He hollered out, the blondes disappeared. He sighed and kept his back turned to Hector "it's not my fault you decided to expose yourself in front of me!" He yelled out trying to flip the switch on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 pm
"I did not! You're the one who followed me into the bath, remember. I was just remembering it, and now it's stuck in my head! Besides, trying to blame me will get us both nowhere. The better question is 'why haven't you left yet, pervert?!'" She snapped.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 pm
"I was completely naked!" He yelled out, remembering how suddenly his clothes disappeared "wait a minute..." He turned to look at her as he thought back "you...you made my clothes vanish didn't you!?" He hollered "you're the pervert!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 am
"No I didn't!" She snapped. "I don't even know what a naked man looks like!" She admitted, blushing even deeper. "Besides, if I'm the pervert, where are all of the beautiful men popping up, huh? There's not one! And before you ask, you don't count. I don't like weak willed boys. ... not that I've ever met a man that I particularly like who is like that..." She admitted, her clothes reappearing as the hot spring vanished. Suddenly, the magic still existing in her mind began to bend around her and influence the area.

"Priscilla..." Muttered the echoing eminence of Eviz's thoughts.

"Again?" She huffed with frustration.

"Beautiful Priscilla." It called, the magic bending around her in the form of a person as if haunting her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:13 am
Liam finally found himself in clothing. He stared at her as darkness began to surround them "weak willed huh?" He said with a glare "fine then..." He finally snapped "..have fun" he whispered before his body faded away into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 am
Hector turned towards the magic, and subconsciously took it under her control. "Good grief", she muttered, not realizing her willpower was feeding the magical energy that was building up inside of her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 am
Liam appeared in a dark area, nobody around him thankfully, he closed his eyes and the scenery began to change. Unfortunately he was stuck in this place until Hector woke up. He opened his eyes, he was in the garden again, his mothers tombstone at his feet, a smile slowly formed on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 am
Slowly, Hector woke up, feeling her head ache a bit. She looked around the room, trying to adjust her eyes to the scenery once again. "Morning John..." She mumbled with a yawn.

"Good morning Hector." John smiled back.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am
Liam slowly opened his eyes, they instantly landed on Hector. He got up and stomped out of the room.

"Oh alias I brought you-" the woman stopped when Liam walked right passed her, she watched him walk off "oh my..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 am
"Don't worry about him. I told him I can handle my own problems and that I don't like weak willed boys and he got all huffy." Hector replied. "He's stuck being my prisoner, so he'll have to get over it eventually." She told the old woman.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 am
The old woman sighed, a displeased look on her face, she set the plate of food down "I suppose nothing ever lasts..." she turned and walked out of the house.

Liam stood at the edge of the shore, the water coming up and soaking his feet. He stared at the horizon wishing he was somewhere else. He couldn't believe that he couldn't even be at peace on this island.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games