Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 pm
Lady mewcat

It's actually very easy. All you have to do is make a picture out of little crosses.
        Sometimes you have a picture on the fabric to follow, other times you have to count from your starting point.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm
tanqela

Haha, we're doing it again tonight. It is really sweet and a great way to make memories. You'll get your chance~ <3

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:17 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Haha, we're doing it again tonight. It is really sweet and a great way to make memories. You'll get your chance~ <3

i hope so! i'm praying for it! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 pm
Yokies

Very true. I might put my number on a blank card in my wallet, just to be sure. It was a very lucky situation indeed.
        Haha, you'll have a lot of fun with him then. I said to my friend that 'no' was the worst word he could learn. I saw them a few minutes ago and I was
        teaching him words through a picture book. Anyhoo, a love heart came up and I asked him, "do you love mum?" He said "noooo!" And we all just laughed.
        That's good to hear. One day, it'll be your turn to make the cake by yourself. emotion_dowant
        Oh jeez, that's a toughie! Though it's something that you cannot really interfere with, since they'll have to sort it out between themselves.
        Though if he isn't being honest with her, it's understandable why she'd want to leave.
        This is the second person in our family who's been diagnosed, so it doesn't get any easier. We're waiting to hear if they are going to operate on him. We'll find out sometime later this month or the next.

Clasela
Crew

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

It's actually very easy. All you have to do is make a picture out of little crosses.
        Sometimes you have a picture on the fabric to follow, other times you have to count from your starting point.

That sounds like embroidery cool ill have to look it up and try it sometime smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:06 pm
Clasela

I'm here! How are you?  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:50 pm
Clasela
xXNingyoXx

Was he pissing you off to a point where you couldn't take it? It's not you fault, we're all human and sometimes we cannot hold onto our emotions.
        Nope, university. I wish they had the courses that I wanted at college, then it wouldn't be so hard. gonk

I wouldn't say pissed off just very upset.
I know... We ended up talking about it today after going to Victoria Secret (He had to basically pay up his end of the bargain on something very funny.)
I guess somehow came into an understanding about our super rough patch so yea... all he asked me in return was to keep my head up, not cry anymore and basically to go to school like a good college student...
Haha I honestly wish my college class would be high school classes... Good I miss going to school with my bf... kinda sucks I had to finish before him v.v its about to be a year since I finished high school :/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 am
FaelenLeigh

Good, really good. Going to celebrate a bit tonight since I just handed in my first assessment of the year! I'm so relieved~
        How have you been?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 am
Lady mewcat

It's actually somewhat similiar. But I find it to be more easier, as I suck at embroidery.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am
xXNingyoXx

Well that's good to hear that you came to an understanding. Thank you for the Silver Sonata as well. I wasn't expecting it! <33
        I miss how easy high school was. But I do prefer studying something I love. Oh that must have been hard! Is he going to go to the same college as you?

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 am
Clasela

Awesome! I hope you have fun! And, unfortunately I love my kitties too much, which means I cuddles them too much while they were sick (technically one is still sick), and now I'm sick >_< but I suppose it's worth it. Though nothing seems to be helping right now sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:04 am
SleeperCellEnigma

Ah, I love Pottermore! :3 Tis a very fun experience. It's hot where you are?! Lucky. It's now just warming up here. And by warm I mean 35 degrees Fahrenheit.

User Image User Image

Hehe, I know right? Which House are you in? I'm in Slytherin biggrin
      But it gets a bit boring at times, kind makes me wish they can have forums there where users can hold student-run classes, like in other Harry Potter sites :p
      Yep, I'm from the Philippines. I'm not so sure which is hotter, but sometimes we run up to 39 degrees Celsius. It's summer here now you see sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:47 am
Clasela
xXNingyoXx

Well that's good to hear that you came to an understanding. Thank you for the Silver Sonata as well. I wasn't expecting it! <33
        I miss how easy high school was. But I do prefer studying something I love. Oh that must have been hard! Is he going to go to the same college as you?

Well I wasn't expecting the gold either. Thank you so much.. I was just considering going back to questing some of my dream avis actually. So it gave me a boost on that smile
That's true... I want to major in photography and maybe hope that I make it big in the tattoo/piercing and the other culture world because that's where my main focus of photography is.. to show the world the one side of this life that has been seen down upon. I want to show them that side of this life isn't as bad as they think it even is.
Um no, actually we met in continuation school. He is still in continuation school and I just started college where I am still having trouble adjusting so I use any excuse to not go to one class...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Hehe, I know right? Which House are you in? I'm in Slytherin biggrin
      But it gets a bit boring at times, kind makes me wish they can have forums there where users can hold student-run classes, like in other Harry Potter sites :p
      Yep, I'm from the Philippines. I'm not so sure which is hotter, but sometimes we run up to 39 degrees Celsius. It's summer here now you see sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

Pffft, I'm a Ravenclaw. What is your username so I can add you? Mine is RiverWatch with a bunch of numbers I don't remember atm. XD
THAT would be an awesome addition to Pottermore.
Aaaaaah, that would explain it. Yeah, I basically live in the equivalent of the frozen tundra. lolz, it will be spring soon though... I hope  

SleeperCellEnigma

Divine Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:07 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

It's actually somewhat similiar. But I find it to be more easier, as I suck at embroidery.

smile good morning how are you today?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games