11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:09 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to the topic Jiho blinked a bit taking a few breaths before nodding slightly "i see, usually when I hear american I think it as the cheese that goes into grilled cheese sandwiche. thought if you want the ones you like than I am alright with that and willing to try it that way" he said calmly. Jiho followed after him to the cheese next as he took a small breath thinking a bit again "Its pepper jack cheese spicy? And don't people use gouda when they make foundo?" he asked

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"American cheese typically doesn't have a reputation mainly because of the it looks and packaged" Dale replied. He smiles, "That's the spirit. Food experimenting can be fun just you wait" he exclaims and playfully winks at Jiho. "Supposedly, but it depends on your tolerance for spiciness. What's foundo?" he asked him. Picks up mozzarella and pepper jack for the house then grabs a Frisbee. "You okay with throwing a frisbee around at the picnic, right?" he asked him next.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:59 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho listened to him explain why American cheese was that way he took small breaths before he nodded slightly but he than gave him a soft smile when Jiho was accepted for wanting to try new things especially with food. "I see, well in your opinion is American cheese is good and well I am glad you are okay with me being able to try food and do some food experimenting" he said tenderly. Slowly he blinked blushed when he was winked at he took a deep breath rubbing the back of his head unsure what else to say until he heard he had to have a tolerance for spiciness and than as well asked what Foundo was. Blinking he looked over to him softly "Well foundo is when you melt down cheese that its always warm and never burning and you can dip different things into it like meats, veggies or even fruits. we can try it sometimes if you like and well i can try today to see how my tolerance for spiciness is" he said tenderly. Tenderly he let him pick the cheese up walking with him but stopped seeing him grab a frisbee tilting his head before he smiled gently hearing the question as he nodded gently. "Yes frisbee is alright to play at a picnic,it keeps you busy and from gaining any way" he said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image

Marcel continued driving, making the appropriate turns when needed and even took a small shortcut to shorten the drive a bit. Of course Virgil would have to go there but the Hispanic man smirked and shook his head none the less at the comment as memories of his younger days training to learn how to fight "You're pathetic! Your Grandma is able to fight better than this! Get up! I don't care how much it hurts!" the person yelled at a much, much younger Marcel whom was in tears by that point. Virgil took it as a sexual innuendo but he was legitimately shoved into the mud more times than he could count during his combat training. But there was no need to correct the other man and instead grinned at the other man with an amused look "Oh please, I wouldn't cry to you. One, you'd break their necks if they tried. And two they wouldn't be able to satisfy me after such a high bar has been set" he joked back with an amused grin as if any student would ever even get the chance to so much as try it. Marcel would stare at the other man for a moment before going back to driving and after a bit they pulled into the mall parking lot. From there he leaned over and planted a quick kiss on the other mans cheek and smirked a bit "What do you say we get some pizza here and then afterwards we get you some more clothes? Because I don't know about you but I'm starved" skipping lunch was without a doubt a bad idea for him but what's done is done and he'd probably end up doing it again in the future. With that he turned the car off and handed Virgil the keys back before hopping out and closing the door. From there he'd approach Virgil and grabbed a hold of his hand before walking with him into the mall. He didn't know why but he was getting happy just to be able to hold someone's hand after so long. Such simple little bits of affection were some of his favorite parts of romance. After all it was the little things that really mattered in his opinion.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil gasped in mock offense as he stared at him. ”Do ya think I’m some sort of barbarian? I would never break their necks.” He scoffed and looked away as he tried to do his best impression of a scorned woman. ”An’ flattery will get ya nowhere, mister.” As he grumbled out at him, his fake scowl was shifting into a half smile. He was absolutely hopeless. He couldn’t even pretend to be mad at him. Still, Marcel wasn’t quite correct. He would break their knees because dead men rarely learned from their experiences. They could serve as a decent warning to others, yes, but pain and suffering seemed to be a better teacher. He glanced around as the arrived at the shopping mall. The place was a lot bigger that he had imaged and a hell of a lot more populated if the amount of vehicles he spotted was anything to go by. But being kissed laid his worries to rest for now. With the younger man at his side he could make it through this with little problem. Hopefully. A puzzled look was thrown his way at his food suggestion. ”Seriously? I was thinkin’ about pizza on th’ way over. Ah lot of it.” Obviously, the lycan was starving by this point. The two men were used to going without, but he still didn’t like knowing the other hadn’t eaten. ”Heh, sounds like I’mma have t’start makin’ sure ya don’t skip lunch.” He wasn’t entirely joking this time. Once the keys were back in his possession he got out and pulled a small lock box from underneath the seat. It was unlocked and opened, the male taking out about two hundred dollars worth of money from it and putting it in his wallet. The box would be locked and returned to its hiding spot before he shut his door and locked it as well. His lips shifted into a happy grin when his hand was taken and held by the veteran. He kissed his temple as they began to head for the building. ”You’re erm...goin’ t’help with this, right? ‘Cause I really have no clue about style or anythin’ like that...I’ve kinda dressed th’ same way since th’ sixties.” More or less. Going to the mall with Marcel was a great idea in theory. In reality...it was almost too much for him to handle. Overstimulating was a good way to put it. Inside was too bright, too noisy, and had too many different smells. Though the only hint from Virgil that he was feeling distressed was how his expression became guarded and the light squeeze he gave the man’s hand. At least they entered through an area that was close to food court. He had never seen so much variety of food in his life. Normally, the sight would’ve excited him but the crowds did a decent job of dampening his appetite. Surprisingly enough. Very few things could actually do that and apparently a large group of people could. He squinted a bit as he looked at all the colorful and lighted signs of the different food joints. ”I think this place is th’ one we want...” He started to lead the way to place that looked like it sold pizza, giving anyone that wandered close to them a threatening look. These people were so wrapped in their own little worlds that they didn’t seem like they were really aware of what was going on around them or where they were walking.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:51 am
User Image

Marcel would find the other man acting so over dramatic to be a bit endearing for the most part. The man seemed to have these almost childish moments from time to time and he found it to be rather cute in a way. Just one more thing to add to the ever growing list of reasons he liked Virgil. Marcel would then grin a bit before nodding his head "I've been here once or twice, for being mall pizza it's pretty good" admittingly enough it wasn't that amazing but when you're hungry it was the best ever. At least here they made the dough from scratch for points to them, even if they did use somewhat cheap ingredients. Once they made their way to the building Marcel would look up at Virgil when he mentioned that he's been dressing the same since....since the sixties!? "Geez Virgil, seriously? You're a lost cause" he laughed a bit before shaking his head a bit at the other man "I'm not exactly the most stylish person in the world but I'll try my best to help you out" oh boy, this would be interesting. Marcel was really only wore t-shirts, tank tops, and the occasional button up. While shorts and jeans were the only other things he wore for pants "This will have to be a team effort to undertake this mission" he chuckled a little bit as soon as he realized the way he worded it. Of course he made it sound like they were undertaking some kind of covert operation or something silly like that, some things just wouldn't die. Marcel would then nod his head in agreement when Virgil pointed out the pizza place "That's the one alright! Come on Querido, let's eat" with that the two of them would make their way into the area and got into line to wait. Marcel was already thinking about what they would order to eat but until that moment came the Hispanic would look over at Virgil "I'll buy the food, buying clothes is ******** expensive these days" Marcel didn't go clothes shopping for a good reason, it put a nasty dent in his wallet every time. Maybe it didn't matter to Virgil too much but he figured it was better safe than sorry. Once it was finally their turn Marcel would stare at the menu for a moment in contemplation for two normal people one pie was enough but Marcel and Virgil were both very hungry...and Virgil was far from normal...a black hole when it came to food was more precise so.... "Two large pies. One meat lovers and the other with extra cheese and jalapeno peppers" what could he say? He was in a spicy mood right now. With that he paid for the food and led them to a booth off to the side where they could sit down and wait "Hope that was good enough for you, we can always order more" the Hispanic spoke in a teasing voice, poking fun at the other mans appetite.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:56 pm
This was the first time he had set foot in a mall, let alone eaten at one so he was going to have to trust his opinion about the quality of the food. He could only nod in agreement when he was told that he was a lost cause. He totally was. Comfort was more of a priority than fashion in his book so he stuck with the form fitting ‘wife beaters’ and loose fitting jeans for that reason. And his preferred boxer briefs were about as close as he came to wearing shorts. It was a bit of a weird way to phrase it, but it hardly bothered him. ”It’s kinda startin’ t’feel like it…” Though Virgil was sure that the two of them would rather be here shopping for hours than having to complete any sort of covert mission. As silly as it was, knowing he had found the correct place relieved him somewhat. His attention was so divided right now that he was kind of happy that he managed to get it right on the first try. He lightly leaned against Marcel while they stopped to wait in line, giving a nod of his head when he stated who would be paying for what. Mr. Independent had a hard enough time letting him pay for his food so the plan worked fine for him. ”Clothes have always been pretty expensive as far as I can remember.” Back in the day, he could buy a new outfit for around ten bucks. But at the same time, that was a decent amount of money once upon a time. ”I hate t’see how bad it is in another hundred years.” He pulled away to stand up correctly when they stepped up to the counter. Some weird noise was made as he blinked in surprise upon hearing the order. Two large pizzas...how much did the Hispanic think he could eat?! Now that he thought about it...how much did Marcel think he could? Honestly, the guy didn’t look big enough to be able to put away a whole large pizza by himself. It took a few seconds, but he did eventually sit down across from him. His arms were folded on top of the table and he rested his head down on them. At first, he thought the other was being serious but he soon caught onto his teasing tone. Virgil stuck out the tip of his tongue at him for it. ”I think it will be...if it's not…I might go for Hispanic.” He smirked as he looked at him though his expression grew neutral again after a brief moment. ”Is there anythin’ else ya want t’look at while we’re ‘ere?”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image

Marcel nodded his head in agreement at Virgil's comment, he was right. Clothing no matter what time period was expensive, for ******** sake the last time he did some serious clothes shopping for himself he'd only bought two bags of clothing and it costed him almost a hundred and fifty dollars and that was a couple years ago. Marcel snorted a bit and nodded his head once more "Yeah, no kidding" with how things were going for a t-shirt you'd probably need to dish out hundred dollar bill. Once they were seated Marcel would grin at Virgil and roll his eyes a bit at the other man's comment "Smooth" he chuckled a bit as he leaned forward and rested his chin in his palm "Maybe you'll be able to have some later if you behave yourself" the Veteran winked at the other man before laughing a bit and leaning back into his seat. It was so fun to have these back and forths with the other man, he was just as quick witted as himself which was still so refreshing. Usually most people he did interact with were put off by his words and his sense humor, however Virgil seemed to thrive off of it or something because he could return the punches and even manage to shut the Hispanic man up. Marcel would then blink as he thought for a moment about his goals for today...food...clothes for Virgil....and what else? Oh right "Yeah, I'm gonna get an upgrade for my phone...if someone who's a hundred years old can figure out modern technology then dammit so can I" it also helped that his old flip phone was starting to show it's wear and tear, he's had it since his military days, it's been through the ringer. He then shrugged his shoulders "Besides that I'm not too sure to be honest" he hadn't thought too far ahead past this point, he figured that they'd just go with the flow and see if anything pops up or something.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A brow was quirked at the the witty reply. Hmph. Virgil wasn’t going to get his hopes up, he knew first hand how good Marcel was at being a tease. He grumbled underneath his breath, arguing with himself on the fact that he didn’t think the man looked sexier when he winked like that. Because he didn’t! Every now and then, he would look around them to check their surroundings as he often did when they were out in public. Just because they were safe didn’t mean he would ever stop, he had gone through too much s**t to be able to relax without a drink to help him. His head was tilted slightly at the mention of him getting a new phone. What type he might have now was a detail he had missed and it bothered him a little. The ex-hunter was usually more observant than that. Must not be a smartphone then if he had made that little comment. ”It’s goin’ t’be fun t’watch ya figure it out.” He gave a small grin at the thought. If Marcel was anything like him the new one would probably defeat him more often than not until he got used to it. There were multiple occasions he had wanted to throw his out the window when first gotten it. He grunted softly after that. Going with the flow was how the big brute lived his life. ”It’ll be fun t’look around...I’ve always thought these places were nothin’ but ah bunch of clothing stores.” Apparently malls were more than that. Virgil would admit, to himself, that finding out what types of stores this place had to offer was exciting. So far, the food selection alone was enough to get him to come back. It was a small miracle the poor guy wasn’t drooling as they waited with all the scents assaulting his nose. A deep sigh left him as he went from people watching to intently watching his lover. At that moment, he was really nothing more than an hyperactive pup waiting for its person to make just one move so it could have a reason to release all that energy.
His head jerked up when he heard someone finally calling out that their order was ready, which had him him jumping up to go get it. He felt like some dumb butler as he carried the two trays back to the booth. If Marcel wanted to move elsewhere then he would need to move fast because once he was settled, it would take a lot to move him until he was good and ready to.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:19 am
User Image

Marcel would put on a look of mock hurt when Virgil mentioned watching the Hispanic figure it out "Are you saying that you wouldn't help me?! You cruel monster!" he gasped dramatically before chuckling a little bit at himself. Honestly he was not looking forward to figuring everything out, he was so used to solid buttons just being readily available to him but now everything was a touch screen. That was going to take some serious getting used to without a doubt. That and everyone's always talking about what apps they have on their phones and he would have no idea what to even look at or what to touch. And on top of that he knew these damn things needed to be treated like fine china, otherwise they'd shatter and you'd need to shell out more cash to either replace it or get it repaired. But then again he was pretty sure they gave insurance on these things but still it would be a total pain in the a** for the Hispanic. Marcel would then smirk a little bit when he gave that little admittance "You'd be surprised, there's a lot of different stores for all different types of people" honestly Marcel had only ever been to a small portion of the mall so this would certainly be an adventure for both of them. Once they settled into a comfortable silence Marcel would pull out his old flip phone and began to fuss around with it a little bit simply to do something with his hands. He would glance up a couple of times to just see Virgil staring at him for seemingly no reason. It didn't bother him any but he simply found it a bit funny how the Werewolf seemed to act like he was the most interesting thing in the world. Marcel had barely been able to put his phone down when Virgil all but jumped up to get their food, causing Marcel to blink a bit in surprise. But he would grin none the less as the larger man would arrive with their food, yep the pizza's were just as large as he thought and the Hispanic would nod his head in approval "Perfect! This will make for some good leftovers" Marcel of course made sure to think ahead since no doubt the two men would get hungry much later and nothing was better in his opinion than warmed up pizza. The Hispanic would lift a slice of his own pizza with jalapeno peppers and took a bite, savoring that burn that the peppers would give. The Pizza was just as he remembered it, not great but not bad, just mall pizza. It would serve the purpose, although Virgil's was certainly not skimping at all on the meat as it would seem that only a little bit of cheese was holding all the meat together on the pie "What do you think? Not bad?" he would ask before taking another big bite of his own slice before beginning to take yet another bite before even finishing his last. The man was hungry and dammit all he was gonna eat.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seeing Marcel acting like a drama queen for once was one of the cutest things he had seen in a while. Who knew the hardened soldier could stoop to his level and be childish as well. Despite all the teasing, he had faith that he would get the hang of it sooner rather than later. Well, until the flip phone had been taken out. Surprising that those things were still functional in this day and age.”Sounds like someone is tryin’ t’avoid embarrassin’ himself in th’ kitchen.” He playfully teased at the mention of leftovers. Not that he had any complaints with his way of thinking and planning. Once he was sitting down and they had their food, he looked at his own. Since the wolf’s attention was focused on those around them earlier he hadn't heard what sort of pies the Spaniard had ordered. Finding out that his was loaded down with all kinds of meat came as a pleasant surprise. The considerate thought was also appreciated and a tad funny given their conversation that morning. Pizza was one of those rare foods he didn’t mind vegetables on so he wouldn’t have bitched about them. Besides, Virgil was so hungry by now he would happily eat anything. Even spinach. All he wanted at that moment was to plant his face into the pie and start devouring it. He didn’t, of course, but his stomach was still suggesting ways for him get food into it as quickly as possible. He grabbed a slice of his pizza and folded in half before he stuck as much of it into his mouth as he could. A groan was given as he sank his teeth into it. Marcel definitely wasn’t wrong, the place made decent pizza.
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:01 am
User Image

Marcel grinned a bit at seeing the look on Virgil's face when he decided to mimic the childish behavior the other man did. It was a bit amusing how Virgil could get these silly things out of him, the Hispanic was usually a bit more reserved in the public eye. But none the less he would scoff at the notion that he would embarrass himself in the kitchen, so what if it was true!? He wouldn't admit to it! "Like you have room to talk! I can only make omelets and you can only make fajitas! You're just as bad as me big guy!" he stated with a pointed finger, making sure to try and get a one up on the other man for absolutely no reason. It wasn't like Marcel was that competitive! Not at all. Once the pizzas were entering their hungry maws he looked up from his slices and smirked a little bit before taking another bite, getting a nice chunk of pepper from that bite "Not gonna lie here, I think spicy food is some of my favorite" there was something so satisfying about the good burn you get from a tasty pepper, many people would disagree with him but he thought nothing could top it. His Mother and Father were similar so maybe he had some kind of immunity from them or something because he used to eat peppers just as a snack when he was younger. He would look up from his food to see Virgil watching him and suddenly felt a bit self conscious about how he forgone all table manners, but then he remembered that this was Virgil and this man had no such thing as table manners. So instead as if to rub it in that he gave no ********, he would reach over and snag a slice from Virgil's pie and took a good sized bite from it and smirked a bit "Want a slice of mine? Pretty good!" he commented once he swallowed his bite of pizza, just because Virgil was a mannerless beast didn't mean Marcel had to be just as bad. It was good to offer some of your own food, even if you took a slice without any thought of the other person.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:22 pm
Virgil scoffed right back at him. ”I can make more than fajitas, darlin’.” He smirked at him. ”Ya’d be surprised what ya learn when there’s no frozen dinners or fast food joints t’rely on.” True, most of the meals he knew how to make were Southern or Southwestern dishes since those were the areas he spent the most time in, but it was a decent variety! He shook his head with a chuckle and went back to eating. ”Depends on th’ kind of heat....” Spicy foods weren’t his favorite, but he didn’t think they were completely terrible either. Tabasco sauce and jalapeño peppers were the only things he could tolerate. Everything else was almost too much, and it was hard for him to understand why people wanted to torture themselves with anything rated higher on the scale. ******** masochists was what they were! Marcel was quite a brave a man for messing with a hungry lycanthrope’s food. He gave him a look when he first spotted him reaching out for his pizza though he didn’t make any move to try to stop it from happening. He couldn’t very well bite the man he loved for stealing a slice of his pizza...At least the impulse to protect his food made him feel guilty. Not enough to make him offer out more of it, however. He snorted softly at the offer, believing it was only a polite thing to ask before snatching some of the other person’s food. Probably...He was an uncouth mutt, what did he really know about manners and all of that fancy s**t? Virgil looked at the second pizza somewhat skeptically, studying it for a second before he grabbed a piece that had the least amount of peppers on it. He nibbled on the end of it only to take a bigger bite when he realized it was actually tasty. Just the right amount of spiciness that wasn’t overpowering. Meat Lovers would always be his favorite aside from Hawaiian though. He licked his upper lip as he finished the slice. ”It’s...too spicy.” It wasn’t, but it wasn’t as if he had the ability to pass up the chance to mess with the Hispanic. Maybe one day he would learn his lesson. Maybe...Turns out, it only took three pieces to satisfy his hunger, as he was soon realizing as he finished the one with all the delicious cheese and peppers on it. Didn’t stop him from grabbing another slice of his own. One more wouldn’t hurt anything. ”Babe...what’re we goin’ t’do with these while we’re shoppin’?” He would be damned if he was going to pack the pizza around.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image

So the Werewolf could cook more food than he could! Big deal! Marcel didn't have some big retort at that moment and instead stubbornly grabbed another slice of pizza after while still eating the meat lovers and took another bite of it. The Hispanic would roll his eyes a bit when Virgil was unsure of how spicy the pizza was, oh come on "It's not that bad" he'd comment before watching Virgil seem to contemplate for a second before grabbing a slice of the Hispanic's pizza. This ******** guy of course grabbed a slice with so few peppers on it, what a wimp! But the bigger bite made Marcel grin a bit at the other man as he finished off the meat lovers slice and began to work on his other slice. However Virgil's next comment caused Marcel to roll his eyes at the Werewolf "You big baby" he teased Virgil a bit while unsure if he actually meant it considering the fact that he did finish the slice of pizza. But either way Marcel shook his head a bit as he began to finish off his last slice before beginning to feel full. So two pies might have been a bit much but Marcel wanted leftovers so dinner later wouldn't be an issue...so what if Virgil was right in saying that he didn't want to ******** up in the kitchen! He certainly wasn't going to admit it out loud. Marcel would then look at Virgil for a second and shrugged his shoulders "Box it up and I can run out to your truck real quick to put it in the back? Unless you wanna carry it with us" the Veteran didn't really care too much what they did but he figured that way they wouldn't have to carry a pizza box around along with the bags that will inevitably show up when they start shopping. With that he would walk up to the counter and asked for a pizza box so they could take it to go. Once there Marcel would begin to box up both pizza's, just filling up the box perfectly as Marcel grabbed a nearby napkin and wiped his hands of any grease that lingered. The Hispanic man would then nod in the general direction of where the clothing stores were "Why not pick a store or find a bench to way at and I'll be right back!" he commented with a grin before he left Virgil for a minute to deliver the food to the back of the truck. As if anyone would steal a pizza and even if they did then oh well, it wasn't a huge loss in his opinion.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil considered it a small victory when he didn't get a snarky come back out of him. Honestly, he was surprised. Keeping up with Marcel's wit was a challenge at times although that was just a part of what made being with him so fun and interesting. A shoulder was shrugged when he was called a big baby. If it wouldn't turn out to prove his earlier comment to be false, he would have grabbed another one of the soldier's slices. That, and it would be too much. The last one he managed to polish off already made him want to find a comfortable place to stretch out and rest until he didn't feel so full. Damn...the simple solution that he suggested made him feel kind of stupid. After all, why wouldn't the restaurant have to-go boxes? ”Th’ truck thing will work.” The fact that someone could come along and take it didn't cross his mind. Virgil didn't have that instinctive need of his to be protective of his food now he wasn't hungry. Greasy hands were wiped off on his jeans while he waited for the other to put away the leftovers. ”Right…” He looked in the direction Marcel had indicated as he stood. ”I'll meet ya over there...or somethin’.” It shouldn't take Marcel long to go out to his truck, but it needed to be an unspoken rule that if he wasn't back in a handful of minutes then he would come looking for him. Considering what they had gone through so far, the Southern didn't think it could be chalked up to paranoia. So much for living a completely peaceful life in this country. Back in the states, he had unintentionally made a name for himself over the years. Here, he was a nobody. Another average Joe...that some people still wanted mess with, unfortunately, like the universe had tacked a ‘'******** with me” sign on his back or something. Much to his relief, the crowds thinned out some as he headed to the area. Enough that they didn't make him feel as if everyone was getting into his personal space. A lazy yawn was taken as he stood in the middle of a wide hallway lined with different store fronts. The old beast was almost impressed by the sight of different styles on display in each one. One seemed to cater to goths and gamers alike while another looked like it might appeal to hippie types. Stores Virgil had little interest in going to if only because he could mostly see their inner walls from where he was standing, which told him that they’d no doubt be small and cluttered. He would rather avoid having a nervous breakdown while out in public, thanks. A chuckle was suppressed when he noticed that the women's under garment store was the double the size of its neighbors. Sex appeal sold just as well as sex itself did, apparently. Starting to hum softly, he headed into the department store at the end of the hall to go find the men's section.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces