Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:58 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin sighs cursing under his breath "bloody hell steel what hell did you say?" He murmured before his ears bent up slightly hearing Noah "what the?" Looks over at the bathroom door before shaking his head slightly as he looks through the refrigerator

Ten minutes later Noah came out clad in just towel running his hand thru his hair going into the kitchen not seeing Benjamin in there he opened the freezer and opened a secret compartment in it pulling out a blood bag he bit into it and started drinking from it a sigh of pleasure from the taste escaping his mouth as he drank it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:03 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin starts cooking a streak with a salad as the side sighing at the smell "I am a carnivore and a herbivore" he laughs melodiously while flipping the streak as the warm dead cows blood hit his chest "hmm blood splatter" he groans slightly looking for a towel while covering the streak with streak sauce then let's it simmer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:00 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin starts cooking a streak with a salad as the side sighing at the smell "I am a carnivore and a herbivore" he laughs melodiously while flipping the streak as the warm dead cows blood hit his chest "hmm blood splatter" he groans slightly looking for a towel while covering the streak with streak sauce then let's it simmer

He sniffed around following the scent of fresh blood he licked his lips walking in the other part of the kitchen he saw Benjamin blood running down his chest walking over to him licking his lips standing Infront of Benjamin he looked down at him using a finger he picked up the blood and licked it off his finger  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:31 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the Second

User Image

Benjamin blushes lightly as he pushes Noah back "what the bloody hell are you doing?!" He growled down at Noah while putting his dinner onto a plate

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:17 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin blushes lightly as he pushes Noah back "what the bloody hell are you doing?!" He growled down at Noah while putting his dinner onto a plate

Noah gave him a lustful smile "eating"he muttered out moving back to him wrapping a arm around his waist moving his mouth to the crook of Benyamin's neck and shoulder "you smell delicious the best I have ever smelled " he said huskily licking the spot softly  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:36 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin jumps slightly at the lick before grabbing Noah's wrist pulling him away from his body "I swear if mister steel set me into a house with a bloody vampire there will be a blood bath" he said letting go of noah while he sits down eating slowly as his forest green eyes flash gold as the sun

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:50 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin jumps slightly at the lick before grabbing Noah's wrist pulling him away from his body "I swear if mister steel set me into a house with a bloody vampire there will be a blood bath" he said letting go of noah while he sits down eating slowly as his forest green eyes flash gold as the sun

we've
Noah smirked and walkedled behind him placing his hands on the label putting hia face next to Benjamin's a smirk on his face"oh I thought he would inform you of what I am " he said running a nail under Benjamin's chin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:01 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls out a warning towards Noah to leave him alone as his wolf ears and tail came out of his body, Ben bites onto Noah's finger drawing blood then finishing eating before standing up "our species don't exactly get along chum" he spoke while walking to his room

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls out a warning towards Noah to leave him alone as his wolf ears and tail came out of his body, Ben bites onto Noah's finger drawing blood then finishing eating before standing up "our species don't exactly get along chum" he spoke while walking to his room

Noah smirked as his finger healed as he followed Benjamin to his room walking in " I don't see your point Benjamin and I don't really care you have caught my eye and I don't plan on something as our speciesto get in my way "he said licking his lips  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:14 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin snarls at Noah "Eye more of teeth vampiric b*****d" he growled before pushing Noah out of his bedroom locking the door up as his tail swayed slightly in anger while he breathed slowly to calm down trying to not go full wolf

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:29 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin snarls at Noah "Eye more of teeth vampiric b*****d" he growled before pushing Noah out of his bedroom locking the door up as his tail swayed slightly in anger while he breathed slowly to calm down trying to not go full wolf

Noah grinned shaking his head " you will be mine Benjamin don't worry "he said going to his room he then discarded his towel stretching out his body
( So have Benjamin storm in xp)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:32 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls unocking his door as he lied down on his bed yawning while the crickets lulled him to sleep. His ears bent down as his tail curled on his legs

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:48 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin growls unocking his door as he lied down on his bed yawning while the crickets lulled him to sleep. His ears bent down as his tail curled on his legs

Noah grinned putting on some boxers opening his door he crept into Benjamin's room with a small smile seeing him asleep "he is quite cute when he sleeps"he said gently running a hand thru Benjamin's hair before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on Benjamin's forehead" I will have you Benjamin cleft " he muttered softly rubbing Benjamin's hair for a bit more he then headed for the door  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:17 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin stirs in his sleep before sitting up yawning as he slowly opens his eyes seeing Noah "why am I not surprised you came in my room" he spoke calmly sighing "okay what in the hell do you want huh my blood, my fur or my teeth?" His eyes glow slightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:21 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin stirs in his sleep before sitting up yawning as he slowly opens his eyes seeing Noah "why am I not surprised you came in my room" he spoke calmly sighing "okay what in the hell do you want huh my blood, my fur or my teeth?" His eyes glow slightly

Noah chuckled and shook his head"course not well maybe the first one with permission another time but what I really want" he then moved closer to him and cupped his chin with two fingers lifting his head "is you" he finished and captured Benjamin's lips and a heated kiss slipping his tongue slightly in Benjamin's mouth  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff