Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:19 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
you do now he said with a smexy smile on his face* he begain to kiss her neck the same way as before,but this time he slowly begain to move up her neck*
"Alright, well, time to head the ol dusty trail." She says and pushes him away a little.
all right he said, smileing abit* his body was verry relaxed ,and the was a smile, he give her space, ,but his smile was cuting the air like butter,*finelly he saids* tell be more about your self i want to get to know you better he said
"Alright, well, there's not much to say. I'm a drifter with no family."
and im a shadow of my former self reborn of of hate, of my brother, said Can,*the moon seem to hide its self now* there was a powerfull wind ,ad hail and rain, came* can opened up a portal to the unknown, , its a place to stay for the night he siad, uness you want to be out in that ,icome in, and relax he said*with a comfonting smile,never loseing eye contack*
She accepted to come in. It was a lot better than staying out in the middle of the storm. "Sure."
* as she walked in,the portal hole vanished but you could see the out side like you was watching it for a tv,* come closer to me siad Can, we can keep warm it we are close,i wont bite, he said  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
all right he said, smileing abit* his body was verry relaxed ,and the was a smile, he give her space, ,but his smile was cuting the air like butter,*finelly he saids* tell be more about your self i want to get to know you better he said
and im a shadow of my former self reborn of of hate, of my brother, said Can,*the moon seem to hide its self now* there was a powerfull wind ,ad hail and rain, came* can opened up a portal to the unknown, , its a place to stay for the night he siad, uness you want to be out in that ,icome in, and relax he said*with a comfonting smile,never loseing eye contack*
She accepted to come in. It was a lot better than staying out in the middle of the storm. "Sure."
* as she walked in,the portal hole vanished but you could see the out side like you was watching it for a tv,* come closer to me siad Can, we can keep warm it we are close,i wont bite, he said
"Ok then." SHe walked over and sat by him."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:42 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((I take it I'm not wanted in this rp anymore?...just wanted to know so I don't have to keep wondering))
your wanted,,
did i forget to post a reply?

((yeah you did I've been waiting for ages))

my mistake,
a eater chaged in to a huge vomet like magot that was over 50 feet tall, and it shot out toxic spikes at you

Ishizai dodged the spikes, one barely missing her.
"That was close," she muttered, "Does this thing ever give up?!" She was beginning to loose her temper which was never a good thing...well never a good thing for whatever was making her mad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:42 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
*he wraped his am around herhis hand was lightly rubing her side,*you know it would brother me if you were to drink my blood as long as you did take it all he said, then i could could see the woulrd the way you do he said,  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:45 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
((I take it I'm not wanted in this rp anymore?...just wanted to know so I don't have to keep wondering))
your wanted,,

my mistake,
a eater chaged in to a huge vomet like magot that was over 50 feet tall, and it shot out toxic spikes at you

"That was close," she muttered, "Does this thing ever give up?!" She was beginning to loose her temper which was never a good thing...well never a good thing for whatever was making her mad.

(giveing up is't something that any ofmy characters do, but i could end it,buti don't think i will just yet)
* it charged at her with full force,*spikes begain to shot form the ground, and they just came faster andfaster*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:14 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
*he wraped his am around herhis hand was lightly rubing her side,*you know it would brother me if you were to drink my blood as long as you did take it all he said, then i could could see the woulrd the way you do he said,
"Are you sure?" She asked in disbelife. She wasn't sure if he was joking or what. He did look like he ment it, but still.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:39 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Are you sure?" She asked in disbelife. She wasn't sure if he was joking or what. He did look like he ment it, but still.
i do meaqn it, its one of the only ways for me to get close to you and realy bond he said,and im sure, do it when ever your ready he said,then after words i can drink your blood ,what do you say are you up to drinking my blood or arn't ya?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:49 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
your wanted,,

my mistake,

(giveing up is't something that any ofmy characters do, but i could end it,buti don't think i will just yet)
* it charged at her with full force,*spikes begain to shot form the ground, and they just came faster andfaster*
Ishizai flew to dodge the spikes quicker, knowing that she would have to call upon her sword soon...where ever it was  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:44 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

my mistake,

Ishizai flew to dodge the spikes quicker, knowing that she would have to call upon her sword soon...where ever it was
try out smarting it not out fighting it said Will
* it begain eating the ground,and it made it even biger, soon it was over 150 feet tall,* then it blow up its own body turning it to a huge spike bomb*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:19 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
i do meaqn it, its one of the only ways for me to get close to you and realy bond he said,and im sure, do it when ever your ready he said,then after words i can drink your blood ,what do you say are you up to drinking my blood or arn't ya?
"Sure." She said.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:01 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Sure." She said.
then are ya going to bite me or are you going to wait he asked her, my blood is realy aweet he told her, but if i was you i wouldn't wait to long now he said  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:12 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

my mistake,

try out smarting it not out fighting it said Will
* it begain eating the ground,and it made it even biger, soon it was over 150 feet tall,* then it blow up its own body turning it to a huge spike bomb*
"Outsmarting it?" Ishizai asked, "Like how?"  

Leliana Andraste

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:29 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Sure." She said.
then are ya going to bite me or are you going to wait he asked her, my blood is realy aweet he told her, but if i was you i wouldn't wait to long now he said
She laughed seeing how eager he was. "Whenever your ready."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:27 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Sure." She said.

*he smiled at this,* and then he undd his salfe that was clovering his neack* did it,im ready, fore you to drink the drink of the mayan gods he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:15 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Sure." She said.

*he smiled at this,* and then he undd his salfe that was clovering his neack* did it,im ready, fore you to drink the drink of the mayan gods he said
lol "Myan gods huh? You'll have to explain that to me." She said and quickly bit his neack, sucking out a lot of the blood.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff