Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:32 pm
"Wait a second. Your voice sounds familiar. And now i know where i felt your energy before." Zephyr flew sideways and yelled," Zack."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:41 pm
Zack fell out of his small dark poratl and sat on the ground looking up at Zephyr. "eheh, hi there Zephyr!" He said nervousely.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:42 pm
((back.))

Hibiki stopped and looked at the being. "Wait, is that you Zack?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:44 pm
"Why did you do that you could have been kiled." Zephyr changed back into his human form.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:48 pm
Hibiki let out a laugh. " I can't believe it was you."

((this reminds me of Ashton Kutcher's show Punk'd))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:49 pm
Zack got to his feet and dusted himself off. "Stupid dirty house." He mumbeled to himself. "Huh?" He said as he changed back to his normal complection. "Oh, well I was bored and I thought it would be funny to scare you guys."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:50 pm
( Yeah it does.)

"Well Zack since you are here let's look for more rooms." Zephyr look at Zack hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:53 pm
Zack sighed deeply. "Must I?" He asked frowning.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:56 pm
"I doubt it if anything is here," Hibiki said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:57 pm
"Nah, if youy don't wanna just go back to your house. But i found this staff from my dreams in one of the secret rooms."Zephyr pointed his thumb back at the staff strapped to his back.

(Just in case you didnt see my earlier post the staff is the same as the one on my picture. Oh do any of you like The Jonus Brother's, Linkin Park, or the All American Rejects.)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:02 pm
((the rejects are cool. i don't really like linkin park, except that song they did with Jay-Z))

Hibiki said "I'll continue searching with you. Who knows what we might find."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Zack shrugged and followed the guys. "Ok, well im sure this house is haunted now." he said quietly to himself as he looked around.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:12 pm
"Why do you say that?" Zephyr smiled waiting for his anwser his white pointed teeth showing. He continued walking into the biggest room. His room. He saw a small hole in the wall and though it might be nothing. Zephyr pucked up a book and noticed a lump in the sheep skin cover. He cut the cover and discoverd a key hidden inside. It wasnt an ordinary key. The end of the key had a loop like normal but at the other end it didnt have anything. It came to a point. He stuck the key into the hole in the wall and turned it and he wall cracked open. revealing a small room with a flight of stairs that go downwards. "Guys," he said," look at this."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:15 pm
Zack let his eyes wonder but finally he looked over at the new descovery. He lifted a brow and blink. "You think this is safe?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:15 pm
Hibiki looked at the stairwell that just appeared. "Let's see where it goes too." Hibiki said, eager to find out.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games