Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:21 am
Ayu ran down the stairs, followed by Kodiak, then she ran outside with the dogs. She came in and closed the door, making sure to lock it. "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:39 pm
Mia turned around. "Yay! Um, so when are we going to go?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:03 pm
"Now come on!" She was dressed in a black shirt and black mini skirt with fishnet hose and her black combat boots. She grabbed her trench coat and headed for the door with her black long hair in a braid. "Come on Masaru. You're coming too."

Masaru was dressed in a white button down shirt with the his sleeves rolled up. He had on gray jeans and converse on. He walked out of the house behind Ayu.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:24 am
Mia jumped. "Oh! Ok!" Mia ran out behind them.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:42 pm
Aya nodded, walking down the street to downtown. She stopped and smiled. "Ok....this is were the shops start."

Masaru shook his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:51 am
Mia looked around. "Cool! Hmm, um, Ayu? Do you know where I can change my money into yen?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:36 pm
"Oh I forgot about that! Come on." She walked down to a bank and walked in. She found her friend and talked to him. "He will transfer your money to yen Mia."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:26 am
Mia smiled. "Oh thanks!" Mia searched her pockets for her wallet. She took it out and took out 300 dollars and gave it to the banker. Mia folded up her wallet and put it back in her pocket. "I'm pretty poor. I only have 600 dollars in total right now." Mia giggled a bit and then thanked the banker after he gave her the yen. "So where to now?"

(Sorry, I don't know how much yen you can get by exchanging it with 300 dollar Canadian dollars.)  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:07 pm
Aya smiled and walked out of the bank. SHe walked down the street towards a fork in the road, looking like New York but with everything in Japanese. "Ok...go where you want to but we meet back at the bank entrance at 9 pm."

((30,000 yen Zeph. Canadian dollars and American dollars being turned into yen is the same.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:37 pm
(That it is, due to the unfortunate fact that we have to exchange our money to American first to make it easier for whoever's exchanging it to yen (they only have to remember one North American dollar value). Oh and, Zeph's Canadian?! Sweet!)  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:13 pm
(^_^ Heh, yeah. Ontario. It's awesome. So if you don't mind my assumption, you guys all live in the U.S? Oh and thanks Alice! That's a lot of yen.)

Mia nodded and went to go explore the right fork. Mia came across a few clothing stores, restaurants and souvenir stores. Mia found a nice small park with a little pond in the middle.

"That looks like a nice place to stop." Mia sat down on a bench and searched her pockets to find her watch. Mia looked at it and it said 11:00 am. "Well, that's plenty of time." Mia looked around a bit and saw a clothing store that looked interesting. "And I think I'll start there."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:38 pm
Ayu walked into a clothing store by herself. She walked around looking at the clothes and tried on ones she liked.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:20 pm
Mia tried on a pink kimono. Mia looked at herself in the mirror. "I think I like this one." Mia changed back into her clothes and took the kimono to the counter. "Hello. I'd like to buy this."

"Ok, 50 yen please." Mia got 50 yen from her wallet and gave it to the cashier and took the bag in which the cashier put the kimono in and left. Mia looked at the time again. "2:00. I guess I've been shopping for a while. I guess I'll get something to eat and then find a payphone." Mia walked into a restaurant and sat down and waited to have her order taken.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:39 pm
Ayu walked into the same resturant as Mia and sat down across from her. "What did you buy?" She was interested.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:52 pm
Mia smiled. "Oh, a kimono. It looked really nice." Mia pulled it out of the bag to show Ayu."Did you get anything?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff