Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 pm
"Yeah Kaido." Ayu smiled.

Kaido nodded, shaking Mia's hand. "I have to go my family needs me. Nice to meet you and nice to see you again Ayu." He hugged Ayu and walked off.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:57 am
Mia smiled and waved goodbye to Kaido. "Actually, maybe we should be getting back as well. Hector's probably there by now." Mia walked back towards the inn and took one last look at the statue.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Ayu nodded following Mia.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:10 am
Mia continued walking to the inn. "So did you know I needed help or was it purely coincidence that you guys were there to help me."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 pm
"Kaido knew." She nodded and pointed over in the corner of the Inn with Kaido, a girl elf around Kaido's age and a small boy elf clinching her dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:42 pm
Peices laughed, "Marcus, I've never known you to thank the gods for anything."

"It's been a crazy week," Marcus said in explaination.

"I'll bet it has. You'll have to tell us about it when you have time."  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:00 pm
Mia smiled as she opened the door to the inn. "I see." Mia walked over to the table and waved to them. "Hey, we're back!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:45 pm
(In case you all are wondering I was just added to this rpg and i don't know if my profile has been added yet but if you want to know what my guy looks like he is my avatar. The flame blade is coming soon trust me i got a 10,000 gold in the market trying to get it and that ammount is increaseing daily. Sorry for this OOC it won't happen twice unless needed. Also what is the currency in this game.... its the one thing i don't know so for the first post i just called it money. xD)

Out side of the Guiding Winds Inn from a near by alley a bellow let out into the air.

"Thief! Drop my money NOW!!!!!"

A man dressed in brown could be seen running from a figure in black with crimson hair topped with two cat ears. Reaching for a dark sheath at his hip the man in black drew a flame blade. As soon as the thief was but twenty feet away from Guiding Winds Inn the man in black sprang into action. With a small running start he jumped over the street flipping in mid air to land a foot infront of the thief. Not expecting this the thief ran into the man in black and fell down upon his arse looking up in fear. The man in black lowered his blade to the thief infront of him.

"My money back now or your head rolls."

With fear wild in his eyes the thief threw the gold at the mans head only to see it get caught by the mans free hand before he ran off. Sliding the flame blade back into its sheath the man in black tied the money pouch onto his belt where it belonged. Turning around the man in black looked up.

"Guiding Winds Inn eh? I hope the food is better than my road rations."

Parting the doors he entered the inn ignoring everyone as he made his way to an empty table and sat down. His ears twitched side to side detecting the conversation around him. Then ever so slowly from the back of his black jacket a cat tail began to peek out untill it hung out to the floor twitching side to side lazily.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 am
(Oh, ok. Well here's the currency. Gold is the highest amount of currency. Silver is second and regular copper coins are the lowest form. Sorry!)

Mia looked out the window. A man in brown ran past the window. Or rather, stumbled past the window. He ran but then tripped and then ran away. Mia shrugged and turned back to the group at the table. "So um, all of you are from Ruby Village?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:44 pm
Ayu looked at the man that just walked in. She blinked and her eyes glimered alittle, think.

Kaido came up to her and elbowed her in the side. "You aren't in the wood elves colony anymore. Staring isn't nice."

"I know!" She hissed, rubbing her side.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:05 pm
Mia stared at them and then the lady that had waved them over to the table the first time they came in nodded.

"Yes, we are. So what happened to Martis?"

Mia rubbed her arm a bit at the question. "Well, uh, you see some of us are supposed to be guardians of the sacred orb and well uh mother nature kept talking about some sort of threat to them and the orb and it turned out to be....Martis. He was inspecting the monument thingy before he sort of disappeared."

The lady looked surprised. "Hmm, I see. He was so nice to us. You would never have guessed that he would be such a threat to the orb. I'm sure he must have his reasons though."

Just then Hector walked in. He looked around the room and when he spotted the people at the table he quickly walked over. "Well hello! Hmm, you must be the people from ruby village. Oh, you folks are very lucky. I heard what happened." Hector shook the hands of all the people from ruby village. "So, if I'm not interrupting anything, I think we should all get a room before they're all taken."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:21 pm
"Hmmmm......."

The man in black looked up at the group at the table with intense eyes. I wonder I if can ask em for a job...... but how do I approach em..... hmmmmmm.... He had heard plenty of rumors about the gaurdians of the sacred orb. He also heard faint whispers of assassins that could not be confirmed. Mabey I'll follow them for a while and see where that leaves me. Besides mabey following them I'll find the awnsers I need..... Without removeing his eyes from the group the man in black signaled for a drink. The ears upon his crimson hair twitched actively picking up almost all conversations across the Inn and a bit outside. Meanwhile his tail was actively starting to untie his coin pouch to pay for his drink. The man in black rested his chin on his hands while he waited and watched.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:24 pm
Ayu pounched Kaido back. Running out of the inn.

Kaido started to ran after her but the girl elf he was with earlier caught him and led him away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:49 pm
Mia stared at Ayu and Kaido. "Uhh, where are you guys going?!" Mia shrugged.

Hector shrugged also and turned to Marcus. "So, are those your parents?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:53 pm
Ayu walked back in. "Kaido was chasing me. His wife called him away."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games