Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:15 am

Jacob blinked at the scene before him, a bit gobsmacked and unsure of what to say. Eliza had a full grown hillbilly's beard, with a strands of a clown wig attached to the sides of her visually bald head (he could sense magic was at work there). There was the goofiest looking finger puppet on the end of her tail, and her make up was.... well, Jacob knew little about make up, but he could tell that it was just horrible looking.

Alzamus wasn't much better. The man had... well... breasts! Rainbow dreadlocks hanged off his normally bald head, he had horrible beard stubble where he should have none, he was wearing a very, non-flattering skirt, make up...

Jacob: "I'm.... not even sure I want to ask what's going on."

GL grinned and simply shrugged.

GL: "It's a sort of playful revenge."

Jacob: "If that's playful, remind me to never piss you kids off."

- - - - - -

A slight yawn, and Muerte woke up, a little confused as to where he was at first and what was going on, until everything came back to him in a flash.

Muerte: "Mistr.... Rosemary?"

The giant of a man sat up on the edge of the bed and gave another yawn, gently putting the stuffed rabbit to the side. Rosemary seemed to notice that he didn't have a death grip on his axe anymore either... it was in a corner of the room instead of on his person.

Muerte: "I've... never slept on something so.... comfortable, I think is the word, before..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:28 pm

"Dan and Daisy's playful revenge is a lot worse...one time I woke tied to a tree hanging upside down inside the wolf exhibit at the zoo. When they noticed that I was awake and moving, the wolves would leap to try to get at me, but I was barely out of their reach. Lately they don't get as easily angered as they used to, but I'd still hate to see what they'd do when they're really really mad."

"...hanging upside down, now that's an idea. You're more afraid of our wrath than Rosemary's if she was super mega ticked? I guess it must be different than what you're used to."

She looked at GL. "Remember that time she chopped off his leg?"

----

"Yes that is the right word for it." Rosemary said gently. "If you fall asleep somewhere and I don't want to wake you, but move you to a completely different location, is there a way for me to sort of will you back into..." She didn't believe he ever said the name for it nor had she asked. "this soul house of yours?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:52 pm

Jacob: "Not so much afraid of your wraith as somewhat disturbed by what you're doing. I'm not so sure I'd want to be turned into a bearded woman like you're doing to Alzamus..."

GL: "Yeah, that was bloody, his leg being chopped and all. Now about that wolf thing. Why did they do that?"

GL seemed slightly agitated that something like that had happened to Black, even if it did happen in the past. As time passed and he had gotten to know her, he had been getting more and more protective, and with the most recent events that just seemed to increase.

Jacob: "What I'm interested in is what Rosemary's reaction was when she found out they did that."

- - - - -

Muerte: "I believe if I am not awake, you can simply will it. Otherwise, I think I am able to resist it, or even leave the confinement myself if I'm alert. The lies we were told were enough to keep us under control so that no extra magic had to be wasted on complex restrictions on our...

.... Soul Binders, I think they are called."

Muerte paused and realized that there was probably more reason than this that Rosemary woke him up.

Muerte: "Is there something that you needed of me, Rosemary?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:36 pm

"Stay calm, they're still fun to play with even if they are unusual about it. I wouldn't want you to become angry at them for something that happened over 20 years ago. It was a little childish war with a series of pranks that we'd pull on each other. Before that I had managed to hide all their clothes, including the ones they were in when they fell asleep for the day, so they ended up having nothing to wear but their underwear. They stayed like that for a couple days actually until they finally left the room most likely from growing hungry, and asked Veni if he'd get them at least one outfit so they could look for the rest of them without being embarrassed. They probably used the hungry wolves as a sort of metaphor to their own hunger."

"Rosemary's reaction was actually rather light since this happened not too long after she found me and didn't like me as much. I remember that it seemed like it was a rather daunting process to figure out the perfect punishment for them. Apparently they were beyond an old fashioned beating since they did something else that I can't remember after she smacked them on the bum...

Eventually she separated them, sent Daisy to Veni since his latest play, Anne, needed a little girl in it with curly hair, locked Dan in a coffin, had someone put a cross on it, hid said coffin, and told Daisy about it one night later, she wasn't about to starve him for multiple days since they were still so young back then. Rosemary then told Daisy that the longer it takes for her to find her brother, the longer he will suffer without food. It took Daisy over a week to find him. Dan was perfectly fine. The white flag was thrown after that between me and them, but she was so angry for that and then it went to them trying to prank Rosemary. I don't know how that ended, I just know they suddenly stopped and wouldn't talk about it."

-------

"Well now that I am thinking about it... if you ever find yourself in your Soul Binder, could you please ask if it is alright for you to come out of it? There are some inconvenient instances I can think of that I wouldn't simply want you to pop out of your confinement into. And if I say no to your request for the time, would you please honor it? I will say it is fine sometime later, but I wouldn't want you to suddenly be there while I am taking a shower or bath for example. It would be fine to try again later if it seems that I have forgotten. "

"What I am really here for is to remind you of the trip I believe I had mentioned I was going on today to assist one of my companions. I understand if you've forgotten, since yesterday was so overwhelming. What I came here for is to allow you to decide to either come with me or go back to help Veni with guard like duties...or you could stay here if you want." Her face made it obvious that she didn't prefer the last choice. "Staying here might prove to be more fun, but I would greatly appreciate it though if you chose to either come with me to maybe protect me or go to Veni and help him. I don't know which one I prefer because I can think of scenarios in which bad things could happen which your assistance would be appreciated in either place."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:35 pm

GL: "Huh... uhm... wow. You see, that's why I don't tick off Rosemary on purpose."

Jacob: "Hmm, I wonder what they did to Rosemary, and how she put a stop to it..."

Galantros simply shrugged, then picked up a bottle of maple syrup. Carefully, he squeezed and poured the sticky liquid down his father's back.

GL: "Well... I think we're done here. Unless you want to use the stink charms, Black?"

- - - - -

Muerte seemed to consider Rosemary's request for a short while before responding.

Muerte: "I will do as you wish then. I only ask that you not needlessly ask that I be placed into the Soul Binder. It is somewhat... unpleasant... being inside. Time flows oddly and randomly inside the device. Seconds can pass like long minutes, or at times, hours pass like minutes. It is very... disorienting. If I request to leave the Soul Binder and you deny me, I will attempt to be patient before asking permission again. I simply do not know just how much time will have passed."

Muerte also thought about what he wanted to do in terms of going with Rosemary, or staying with Veni. He knew what he wanted, but Rosemary suddenly made up her mind. The soul warrior would stay with Veni and assist the vampire, helping to guard him since during the day, he was vunerable to attack while he slept. The large man seemed slightly disappointed, but only for a moment.

Muerte: "Though you do not go alone, I.... ask that you take caution and be safe, Rosemary..."

Though he didn't outright say or think it, Muerte felt a sort of connection to the woman, almost as if she were a mother figure to him, due to the way she helped him early on before he learned the truth about his existance, and was continuing to help him learn about things he still didn't quite understand.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:32 pm

"Yes like how she figured out to punish him (Jacob) at the beginning." She was talking to Jacob now and grinning. "It wouldn't have been torturous to us, but for you...that was so funny to watch."

BlackMN's nose wrinkled at the stink charms. "No stink charms. I have a sensitive nose."

---------

"Thank you." Rosemary smiled as she thought of something. "With Veni you're likely to get something to eat while I'm gone, but if you went with me you probably wouldn't."

Taking out a portal charm she said, "I do feel a little guilty leaving you with Veni so soon after your enlightenment. With my personality I would most likely be rather angry if I were in your position. Are you sure you are fine with this decision?"

"After his response she opened the portal for him, told him to be mindful, and that if she was told he was a good boy, he may get a surprise later."

After he was gone, she went back downstairs, asked Jacob if he was ready. She then picked up Black and gave her a hug and kiss. She also gave GL a threateningly tight hug and look afterwards that told him to behave. He might have been her friend, she might have liked and trusted him enough, but he was still the guy who likes her little girl and she was leaving her with him...for all she knew they could go out and do some 'mischief' alone.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Something surprising happened when Rosemary gave GL her slightly crushing hug... his back popped, loudly.

GL: "Ooof!... That's a weird sensatiion, what in the world?! That's only supposed to happen if I have bones, isn't it?"

In fact, Rosemary could have sworn that if she squeezed hard enough, she might have felt a bit of a spine.

Jacob: "Hmm... maybe you've been growing and changing in more ways than just your wings. When's the last time you saw a doctor?"

GL: "Uhm... about several months ago. Dad's been having me go to be sure nothing bad happens because I'm apparently the first of my kind as far as incubus/reaper hybrids..."

Jacob: "Might want to see another one soon. I don't know how you having a skeleton would affect you..."

GL gave a confused shrug, not entirely sure how he felt about having a skeleton 24/7. He sorta knew how they felt when he first disguised as human, like having solid sticks floating in place inside of you... but the feeling faded after a while. GL was surprised that he was growing bones, because he would have expected to have the sticks feeling inside of him... but it made sense, if they had been growing over time instead of over night.

Deciding he'd see a doctor soon, he and Black said farwell to Rosemary and Jacob.

GL: "So... do we wake them? Or let them wake up by themselves?"

Alzamus: "Snrrk... ffffeh.... smells like syrup... mmpfh..."

- - - - - -

Muerte arrived at Veni's, axe and stuffed bunny in hand. He appeared right in the middle of the vampire's room actually, and at a rather.... interesting... moment.

It confused Muerte as to why Veni wore a dress that one evening when he was ordered to guard Jacob and Veni as they went out to dine at Comfort's. Veni was male, but he had worn female clothing. While wearing the clothes, the vampire had even looked female. Why would a male want to look female? He didn't understand.

So he didn't understand why Veni was currently mostly undressed and in the middle of putting on a new dress that was given to him by Dan and Daisy. Sensing that the vampire didn't notice his presence right away, Muerte spoke.

Muerte: "Veni, Rosemary sent me here to be of help to you while she and Jacob are away"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:39 am

"I felt ribs. A little bit more and they would have cracked." Rosemary had said before they left.

"We let them wake by themselves, but if it takes too long we'll wake them."

---------

Veni turned around and looked at Muerte as he finished zipping it up in the back. The two kids applauded at the way he looked in it. "I don't need help at the moment yet. I was about to take a bath when these two told me to try this on." It was a nice spring (aka sun) dress with purple flowers on it.

Daisy: "The big guy looks confused."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:46 am

Sephiroth was in the large room at the entrance to the Soul Fortress with the appearance that he had just dozed off. However when they approached him, he opened his eyes and examined the two. It didn't look like they carried much with them. The must have been using their pocket dimensions. "Are you ready?" He said wondering if and half hoping they wished to talk to him about anything, even better if it wasn't about the trip, before they left.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:07 am

As Alzamus began to stir, Chewy, GL, and Black hide in the doorway to another room to watch. Chewy had enough smarts to put a mirror in front of the couch so that when they awoke, their altered visage would be the first things they'd see when they woke up.

Alzamus: "errff.. Too much Neekinini drink... Why do I feel so... wait... wha..."

Fully waking up, the elder reaper blinked and stared at himself in the mirror. It wasn't the make up or the rainbow dreadlocks that got to him, or the sensation of syrup pouring down his back. Nor was it the stubble or painted nails. It was....

Alzamus: "HOLY SHI'VOT, WHY DO I HAVE BREASTS!? GAAAAAH! Oh God, wait wait wait..."

Immediately, he leaped up and stretched out his pants to look down inside. Trembling, he let his pants snap back against his waist. He didn't know how to feel about THAT.

Alzamus: "WHY DO I HAVE BOTH SETS!?"

Chewy was snickering, GL was turning red in the face from trying to hold in his laughter... Eliza woke up, and Alzamus got a good look at her finally.

Alzamus: "AAHH!"

Eliza: "HOLY FU..." She then saw herself in the mirror "WHAT THE FLYING s**t!? A BEARD?! Oh nonono, not a beard, I ha... AAAAAAAIIIEEEE! WHERE'S MY HAIR!?!"

- - - - -

Muerte glanced at Daisy when she mentioned "the big guy.", then realized she was talking about him.

Muerte: "Actually, there is something I do not comprehend. Veni, why do you dress as a female? I do not understand the purpose of a male changing his appearence to be of the opposite gender."

- - - - -

The entire time Sephiroth had been waiting, Fal'Jenul had stored up enough energy that she could use some directly from the soul fortress. It wasn't enough to do anything significant, but she was able to hum a few minutes of a song that she used to sing on worlds she would visit before her corruption It wasn't much, but it was something she could do to let Sephiroth know she was there, and would watch over him the best she could.

Jacob: "I think we're about as ready as we're going to be..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:23 am

"Well this is going to be a bit different than you're used to from me since normally I only teleport you short distances." Sephiroth took on his more false angel like form with one black wing on his right hand side and clipped his massive sword to the side as he cast his spell. Black symbols appeared on the ground and a circle grew larger and larger. Jacob and Rosemary sank into it like quicksand while Sephiroth floated above it and let it consume the other two before he dived in after them.

There was then a sudden tugging sensation as they moved quickly, sometimes getting a glimpse of a world or sun they would zip past. It was almost like he had used some worlds as mental markings for direction. It felt like they were moving fast forward, but they would have to be portalling to some extent or else the trip would have taken thousands of years instead of minutes. Eventually they slowed down at some planet and then were suddenly on it as they fell through the other end of the portal.

Rosemary and Sephiroth had a graceful landing and Jacob...well that's for him to decide. They were on a mountain path with a small town at the bottom of it. The path led to somewhere in the mountain where there was a deactivated energy harvester of sorts. "One final reunion..."

He glanced at Jacob to see if he suffered from motion sickness during the trip. "This started with a mission I was given from the company I worked for. An odd number of beasts appeared in this area and we were to investigate the cause and check on a reactor while we were here. Would you like to go there first?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:27 am

BlackMN began to tear as she tried to hold in her giggle fit. She tried to write something down and showed it to them. "Let us get out of here before they recover and yell something like 'Kids!'" After all...the hidden cameras they set up should do the trick to see the rest of what happened later.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:43 am

Muerte's question made Veni think a little bit. Normally people didn't ask him that and took it as a given and when they did ask him they did not add in that they didn't understand the purpose of it. "I was raised that way and never fully quit after I became a vampire. I also don't mind females clothes. There are also probably other reasons as well. You remember that movie you saw last night. In the past women weren't allowed to work in such things so the men had to take on the female roles in the movie. I usually would end up with a female part. There is no purpose in me dressing this way now except for the pure and simple fact that I find it amusing to deceive people this way. It makes my life less boring and is one of the ways I have fun."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:52 am

Jacob didn't have the most graceful of landings, but he didn't fall flat on his face either. He stumbled abit, but quickly ended up bent on one knee with a hand to the ground for support as he got up a second later. The trip was disorienting, to say the least.

The necromancer took in his surroundings, noting where the path lead on both ends.

Jacob: "It's a good as place to start as any I suppose..."

- - - - -

GL fought hard to contain his laughter, and immediately opened a portal, ushering everyone through. Once they were safe, he broke into fights of laughing and giggles, nearly falling onto the ground. They were outside of the house, a good distance away from it.

Chewy: "That was AWESOME!"

GL: "Oh God.. he... he checked! He actually checked! That was SO not right!"

- - - - -

Muerte scratched his head as he took in all this information.

Muerte: "I... think I understand your reasons. However, I do not think I would want to wear a dress myself."

And at that suggestion, the mental image made the vampire twins giggle.

Muerte: "Did I say something that was amusing?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:36 pm

BlackMN did fall to the ground, laughed, and cried from her own laughter. After a few minutes she began to cough from it. It took her longer to be able to make a comment than the other two. "We also found out that your mom has a beard-o-phobia or maybe it's a peeve. I wonder how they're going to retaliate..." oO;
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games