Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Add a word. {Game} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:34 pm
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty to live.

And later my rabbit ate mother Mary. Catholics everywhere were singing Fergalicous and reading the newspaper comics.
Spiderman was sexy![ rolled into the sea, so happily that Earth screwed everything into cocks. Then the horny hampster humped the alligator. Then God touched you and he destroyed himself. Well she licked a poll, fell over five lez chickens and licked my special waffle.

The dead became epic battle cards that destroyed anime Shoujo and I Murdered My Auntie. After I tryed to Impale Satan with 435464467 cookies. Jesus died. Nobody saw Jesus stabbing people with 5084325 tomatoes,except a demon because he was high. The demon ate my cookies, DIE!

So he ran into 10,000,000 angels and danced. The angels fell into hell They radiated fire after blowing up mine house. Spanny killed all frogs and went"Blobbity, just damn kill the hamster and bring me a cookie!

Fried Oranges ruled Pluto. Cats kicked your face so hard and your unmentionables. The unstoppable cats were shaved bold. This is your new sexy Bob. Now, bob blows up babies. Therefore, zombies mowed old dogs into supper for tiny vampires.

The huge kitten broke a Persons bomb. This caused massive old towers to lick an orange that was so deadly that free army was killing poor gaians. Twenty vampires went to the party for human deaths! The humans were so ignorant. That grombies prayed from battered Ps3's.

Pyroclaysm started and babies were devouring Cloud's omnislash. In less, I gave Loz pregnancy to get a grip on the cycle. "Ooooooh, that's soooo wrong"She sighed and looked at the pickles which ate some evil rabbits which ate penguins which said"We want shoes for making poison Cocktails and old Mushroom Dew that are Hitler's favorite recipe. Then jaklisienstark took bob marly's green hat".Then fetched my orange cat who died while having fun playing hide the potato from my drugged hamster who just ate my monkey.

Sponge-bob and Winneh the Pooh got lice from michael jackson and kissed ugly fungus feet. However, zombies ate my big skinny éclair so tinky-winky died. Rejoice!

Now I sniffed pizza that hatched microscopic shoes from my tiny Christmas pageant bonanza. Santa Claus played games that killed mini-fridges; they soon nuked the elves who stripped naked, binge-drinking monkeys were raping angels and FF Moogle. "***** LOOK OUT". Then, I saw mother's chair of doom chasing me down the school. I was like oh fudge I danced so crazy hitting grandma cookies with cream. She then stood under a boat and drowned.Then Kane whacked my mother with a llama that ate souls from HELL and then I also decided to run across my pool with pretzels toward a fire escape that was dancing as Lanzer would die.

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:54 pm
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty to live.

And later my rabbit ate mother Mary. Catholics everywhere were singing Fergalicous and reading the newspaper comics.
Spiderman was sexy![ rolled into the sea, so happily that Earth screwed everything into cocks. Then the horny hampster humped the alligator. Then God touched you and he destroyed himself. Well she licked a poll, fell over five lez chickens and licked my special waffle.

The dead became epic battle cards that destroyed anime Shoujo and I Murdered My Auntie. After I tryed to Impale Satan with 435464467 cookies. Jesus died. Nobody saw Jesus stabbing people with 5084325 tomatoes,except a demon because he was high. The demon ate my cookies, DIE!

So he ran into 10,000,000 angels and danced. The angels fell into hell They radiated fire after blowing up mine house. Spanny killed all frogs and went"Blobbity, just damn kill the hamster and bring me a cookie!

Fried Oranges ruled Pluto. Cats kicked your face so hard and your unmentionables. The unstoppable cats were shaved bold. This is your new sexy Bob. Now, bob blows up babies. Therefore, zombies mowed old dogs into supper for tiny vampires.

The huge kitten broke a Persons bomb. This caused massive old towers to lick an orange that was so deadly that free army was killing poor gaians. Twenty vampires went to the party for human deaths! The humans were so ignorant. That grombies prayed from battered Ps3's.

Pyroclaysm started and babies were devouring Cloud's omnislash. In less, I gave Loz pregnancy to get a grip on the cycle. "Ooooooh, that's soooo wrong"She sighed and looked at the pickles which ate some evil rabbits which ate penguins which said"We want shoes for making poison Cocktails and old Mushroom Dew that are Hitler's favorite recipe. Then jaklisienstark took bob marly's green hat".Then fetched my orange cat who died while having fun playing hide the potato from my drugged hamster who just ate my monkey.

Sponge-bob and Winneh the Pooh got lice from michael jackson and kissed ugly fungus feet. However, zombies ate my big skinny éclair so tinky-winky died. Rejoice!

Now I sniffed pizza that hatched microscopic shoes from my tiny Christmas pageant bonanza. Santa Claus played games that killed mini-fridges; they soon nuked the elves who stripped naked, binge-drinking monkeys were raping angels and FF Moogle. "***** LOOK OUT". Then, I saw mother's chair of doom chasing me down the school. I was like oh fudge I danced so crazy hitting grandma cookies with cream. She then stood under a boat and drowned.Then Kane whacked my mother with a llama that ate souls from HELL and then I also decided to run across my pool with pretzels toward a fire escape that was dancing as Lanzer would die.

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and  

rainbowcoloredkangaroos

CotteinCanndiey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:35 pm
I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar...

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I
I've never made a bet but we gamble with desire...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:12 pm

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't  

jessrubi

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:21 pm

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19 pm
Now read here you,

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned

Now go tell everyone
what I just said.

Saruhno

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:16 pm

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:37 pm

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate

LaDy_LuCkE

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Score-IT

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:53 pm

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate got  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:47 pm

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate got postponed  

koolketchup

FrozenSummerRain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:58 am

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate got postponed by

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:18 pm
Now read here you,

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate got postponed by cows

Now go tell everyone
what I just said.

Saruhno

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:19 am

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate got postponed by cows chewing  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Jason Da Psycho

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate got postponed by cows chewing cud

Ballroom_Butterfly

alyyaa

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:18 am

So I now sparkle dirtily because I jumped into Barry Scott and I couldn't get pruned because fate got postponed by cows chewing cud. Then,  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff