Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

heero_ichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:08 pm
uhm... Living ink invited me....
i live in the Philippines.... i'm 18 yrs old, a college student.....
i love anime, hanging out with my friends and listening to music....
i'm not really active in guild, but i'll try here......
hope to have friends here......
3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 pm
Hi,I'm new to the guild,thanks for the invite.  

desert flower21

x__poptickbang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 pm
→ »
I'm just wandering alone, in this intricate maze,
searching for the place I belong.

User Image
User Image

Rush ahead! Fly through the strong wind,
to a place that's suffused in light and overflowing with hope.
Picking up the pieces of a dream I once had,
I'll keep running down the path I believe in...

« ←

Well okay...
You can call me Panda-chan thank you very much, and Living Ink invited me here. I am currently an 8th grader and I'm going to be a freshmen this coming September--turning 14 in October. WOOT Class of 2012!! Yo soy Filipina and PROUD. I am an Asian fanatic. I love Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Chinese, Taiwanese, and pretty much any other Asian culture or anything I get my little brain to read and store in its massive filing cabinet. I'm a hopeless TVXQ fan who dreams about them in her sleep, even if I only dreamed about them twice. Still, they were sweet and romantic.
Anime is a big part about who I am. I first got into the anime scene in fifth grade, but of course I've seen animes before then, I just wasn't aware they were animes. Like Sailor Moon--badly dubbed animes I may add. My first, favorite, and forever will be, Fullmetal Alchemist. I absolutely hate RoyxEd or EnvyxEd---we can all resolve this by keeping relationships to WinryxEd and RizaxRoy. =] I love to draw anime, and everyone who sees my pictures ooh and ahh at my work which makes me feel very confident and proud.
Music ishh mai life! I couldn't live a day without listening to music, but of course, music is everywhere from drumming fingers on a table or the early birds chirping in the small hours of midnight blue, indigo, and hazy orange of the AM. As much as I love English music, I have to say Asians are definitely better than about 60-70% of the English-speaking music industry. Most Asian performers I've heard have better live performances without distorting songs so it's easier to sing. I first got into Asian music from listening to anime soundtracks. Also, I focused on each country separately and checked out their music groups. First, the Philippines--wasn't interested. I like Filipino dramas and movies more than their musical entertainment. Next, Japan--hide, we miss you!! Dir en Grey, Antic Cafe, Ayumi Hamazaki...so many to mention, so little time. Currently, I'm on the Korean music industry, and now a crazy, teenage, TVXQ fan. SM Entertainment has such good artists under their wings--regardless of the rumors, SM has the best artists in Korea in my opinion. BoA, TVXQ, SuJu, SNSD...all amazing groups.
Lastly, just a few miscellaneous things. I love to think of story ideas that pop into my head, but unfortunately, I just don't have the patience of sitting down and writing an actual story. If you want some story pitches or bounce off some story ideas, you can always IM me or PM me. Singing is a big part of me. I love to sing--see you at American Idol~ jk, I absolutely hate that show. No offense...I can play the piano, and I play mallet percussion in the school band. Next year, I'll be in marching band and concert band and Junior Choir--an audition only choir group.
See you around. =]

« ←

To be me...
I'll keep running

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-Aldous Huxley

Running, running, running,
until I find the harmony.

→ »

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 pm
Fellow Reality Guys and Gals! I need your Help! Vote me on the Avatar Arena

User Image

Thanks! heart heart

Unstable Specimen

Shin the Devil

Demonic Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 am
-Well not much to say here, i'm Portuguese, going to be 22 next 18 of June...yeah i'm old, so sue me...i'm a guy if you haven't noticed. If you want to know more about this new member just pmme oe what else...oh...and i'm single, girls...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:53 am
Hey yall, the name's Ty, the age is 16, the place is Paris, France (how cool is that?) and the mentality is that of a five year old. Get used to it.
I like lots of things and I dislike very few, I play volleyball and the viola, I go to school, uh... so yeah.
I was invited by Living Ink. Love the name! And great to be with all you lovely people!  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Kris_Dragoness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:55 am
Hello I'm Kris, I'm 18 years old. I'm basically a gamer an an artist. I'm a huge LOZ fan, currently working on Twilight Princess Link costume for Otakon, might go since costume is still a wip. I graduated in May, starting college in September, and I'm currently looking for a job. I like a bunch of other stuff but it'll take too long to type down. >>' Also I was invited by Living Ink, which I think he loves inviting people. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:26 am
Hi, i'm new to the guild, thanks for the invite. <3  

Barcio

Teowyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:47 am
I'm new.

I love to read, and I'm in the middle of writing a book of six short stories. I need to finish soon, and I will as soon as this week and it's weddings are over.

Thanks for inviting me, Living Ink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:11 am
Another new member here. It looks like this guild is the happening place to be! I look forward to getting to know many new people here.

I was invited to your guild by the Gaia lead admin apparently from the recommendation of Living Ink.

"Living Ink has also included this reason for inviting you:

I'd like to invite you to join a guild. Please come take a look at Reality. With 100 subforums, it is the most diverse guild in Gaia. Each subforum has its own moderator who chooses the topic. I run #75 which is about Science Fiction & Fantasy.
"  

contestr

Emo Toothpaste

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 am
Hi all, I'm Mew Mew Kenshin.... but everybody calls me Kenshin

I play XBox Live (Gamer tag= NonLemon)
I work at Mc Donalds here in North Carolina and I enjoy going to hardcore shows.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:09 am
Hey, I'm Smurf! <3

I'm a pretty nice person, but I talk too much and if you try to talk to me right now I'll only talk about hockey. I looooooooooove hockey. GO PENGUINS!!!!! <3

Oh, yeah, and thanks for inviting me Living Ink! <3

Smurf Setsuka

Cashuea

Friendly Gawker

5,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:36 am
Hi there! I just got a random invite today soo here i am! sweatdrop

I am not much on introductions. I'm just a kitty that likes to hang out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 am
Living Ink also invited me here. I'm Kaky-Lee, I love to play video games and draw pictures. I also like to read manga/manhwa. I'm not too good at introductions, so that's all I have to say for now.  

Kaky-Lee

MadFannyLaBouche

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:05 am
hey all, am new here!!
invited by Living Ink.. i'm vixie.. yay domokun  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games