Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image
"Brago would probably be happy with me dead. Then he could sleep with who ever he wanted." Hana said, calming a little at Neuro's touch.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Neuro smiled,"That would be a shame if you died,"He kept tracing circled around her stomach,"You shouldn't think like that."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image
"I was suicidal all the time before I had emotions." Hana told him. "Brago was always there making me live though. It was annoying if I remember correctly."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

"I see interesting, Brago was there with you all the time correct,"He smiled,"You have been there when he had troubles as well Hana."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image
"I have been there, but he never listened to me." Hana said, closing her eyes. "Its like talking to a deaf man when you try to give him advice, Neuro."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm
"Neuro. That's enough." brago walked over to intervene. " if she thinks I hate her, that's her business."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
"Oh, I know you don't hate me Brago." Hana said, her voice full of anger. "You just have no respect for me or any other woman in the world. You are a coward who hides behind a crown. So many people have tried to beat sense into your head but you just don't want to listen or even change a little bit." Her voice went flat and unemotional. "I love you Brago, but I'm done. Have fun with your life. I'll be off laughing somewhere as you slowly die from my curse on you." She opened up a portal and left, closing it behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:50 pm
" I hope her mother doesn't find out" brago shuddered  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image
Hana laid down under a tree in the forest. She was just outside her nest, but the baby was kicking so badly she couldn't move anymore due to pain.

"To Late Brago." came the voice of Hana's mother from behind him. "Hana sent me a message a few hours ago saying she was thinking of leaving you and i came to try and stop her. Looks like I'm to late." Her strong hand grabbed Bragos shoulder and squeazed painfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:01 pm
"please have mercy on my soul..... "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm
She started to drag Brago away from the wedding by his arm. "Your soul is beyond mercy if you have really made my daughter give up on love and life." her voice was angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 pm
" let me go. I didn't do anything! Neuro stop her!" brago began yelling all over the place.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 pm
She stopped and held brago up so his face was level with her. "My daughter is a tolerant person. She can put up with a lot, including pain, rudeness, and stupidity." Hana's mother had a death glare in her eyes as she stared at Brago. "She has never given up on anything she has wanted until now. Her note said that she felt like you had no respect for her and she felt like you didn't mean it when you said you loved her because you continued to hurt her and put her through emotional pain. She even said she felt like killing herself and YOUR CHILD, which she would never kill an unborn child unless things where really bad. So tell me, what didn't you do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 pm
" I didn't do anything! Release me! These words your saying... I know nothing about them!"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:22 pm
"You may not know about them, but you are the cause." She told him. "and I'm sure I heard her yell most of them at you right before you did nothing to stop her from leaving."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games