Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 pm
LMAO lemme break this down for you. The only reason he was a genin on that mission was because they lied about the rank to Konoha. Mist was and still is damn near feared. Zabuza was a beast in his own right, you neglected to mention that he killed every other academy student trying to be a genin. Second everyone was Madara's lapdog. You got nothing. Sage Mode was brought in a completely different saga. Just because his chakra was high didn't mean he'd win, after all he didn't even know how to use it. Naruto didn't train in the Kyuubi until after Jiraiya a different arc. Haku was still considered Mist nin doesn't change the fact even if he was attached to Zabuza. The only doom there was, was main character no jutsu. You're bringing in key attributes from two different time periods, sage mode did not exist then.

Kisame was a beast without his sword. He was just even deadlier with it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Kid Kaz
LMAO lemme break this down for you. The only reason he was a genin on that mission was because they lied about the rank to Konoha. Mist was and still is damn near feared. Zabuza was a beast in his own right, you neglected to mention that he killed every other academy student trying to be a genin. Second everyone was Madara's lapdog. You got nothing. Sage Mode was brought in a completely different saga. Just because his chakra was high didn't mean he'd win, after all he didn't even know how to use it. Naruto didn't train in the Kyuubi until after Jiraiya a different arc. Haku was still considered Mist nin doesn't change the fact even if he was attached to Zabuza. The only doom there was, was main character no jutsu. You're bringing in key attributes from two different time periods, sage mode did not exist then.

<3~ Best Akatsuki Member Ever
[/coughs]sexy[/coughs]

Misujage

Saint

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm
HonNoMushi
-flops on Kaz's head and hangs on-
Meerrrrrpp...
*rolls around*

dramallama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

Y'all should let me know if Von puts two and two together about my "shorts". xD

I'mma smite some zombies and then I might pop back on before sleep.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lolz. It's simple, Von. They aren't shorts~ xD

O.o scary

Kaz -
• okay in the end they got the job done did they not?
• If Mist is soo feared that make perfect sense for Mandra to walk right through that village, they are lapdogs still lol.
• Sage mode could have been around longer, the perv is rather old and has had a contract with them FOREVER, as he did teach the 4 hokage Nah?
• Use it or not, it worked and broke those mirrors right?
• Like I said it was his first major mission, and Haku is far older then Naruto, its not like they went to school together, get with it.
• Kage bushin no jutsu is a jutsu and be rank if that, and while on that mission they created a technique in battle, thats's skill for people you claim to never train.
• Kisame was s**t and was owned for Guy three times, and the only black chars.

I'm just stating the facts, ya dig?

Naruto is going to get it in!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm
Misujage
Kid Kaz

[/coughs]sexy[/coughs]

Itachi was a beast.....  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 pm
Misujage
Kid Kaz

[/coughs]sexy[/coughs]
My favorite character was Choji. But when I saw Kisame's final arc, I thought this guy is the baddest ******** in the whole series. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Time to end my night really solid
MOTM 2 and Rping  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 pm
what village should I join?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lolz. It's simple, Von. They aren't shorts~ xD

O.o scary

Kaz -
• okay in the end they got the job done did they not? Because they were the main characters
• If Mist is soo feared that make perfect sense for Mandra to walk right through that village, they are lapdogs still lol. Like he strolled up in the Leaf and slaughtered the entire Uchiha clan? And killed the 3rd Kazekage?
• Sage mode could have been around longer, the perv is rather old and has had a contract with them FOREVER, as he did teach the 4 hokage Nah? He never taught the 4th Sage mode. And Naruto didn't learn it until the arc was over, making your point moot.
• Use it or not, it worked and broke those mirrors right? Once again part of Kyuubi hax.
• Like I said it was his first major mission, and Haku is far older then Naruto, its not like they went to school together, get with it. Has nothing to do with your major argument of how Haku is trash. But I will enlighten you once more. If the old man never lied Naruto wouldn't have even been on that mission in the first place. It was dumb luck and they only survived because Kakashi is well... Kakashi.
• Kage bushin no jutsu is a jutsu and be rank if that, and while on that mission they created a technique in battle, thats's skill for people you claim to never train. I never said they didn't train and to be fair that technique was completely improvised. I said they never trained their attributes. Naruto's case being the Kyuubi and Sasuke activating the Sharingan for the first time. Making it impossible to know what they're doing exactly. If it were any other character other than them they might have been killed off.
• Kisame was s**t and was owned for Guy three times, and the only black chars. I have no excuse for this other than Kisame's still a badass ********! And the Cloud Brothers actually didn't beat him.

I'm just stating the facts, ya dig? Your facts are awfully skewed.

Naruto is going to get it in!

Kazzoh

Codger

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 pm
Regardless of your reasoning and excuses, Haku got his a** beat~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:17 pm
Indeed he did. And I never denied that, but you people fail to realize had it been any of those other genin they probably would have lost.

It also almost cost them their lives, which if you think about it isn't much of an a** beating. Sasuke was almost dead and Naruto had his burst of hero.

Kazzoh

Codger

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 pm
So you sayin Neji, Tenten and Rock Lee wouldn't have went in?
O .o Sayin Might Guy couldn't have taken Zabuza?

For that matter Kurenai genjutsu tossin a**, along with Shino Kiba and Hinata? Them bugs?

People would have went in!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm
I'm with Misu on this
they may have cute faces and all but they get it in when they need to
and Kaz you got you characters mixed up lol
I didn't say he taught the 4th, I said he's could have been had the sage mode, stop twisting it up home boy!  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 pm
Tenten although she is my favorite girl is damn near worthless when it comes down to it, you saw the Temari fight, oh wait no you didn't because it was over so fast. Lee and Neji wouldn't stand up to those mirrors, which only broke due to the Kyuubi's superior chakra. Unless you want to bring up the gates, which we're unsure if Lee even knew at the time.

Hinata at the time was useless. Kiba, eh. He lost to Naruto because of a fart. -__-' Shino is a legitimate threat. Kurenai against Zabuza is tough because Zabuza didn't need his eyes to fight, that kinda takes away her edge. Guy is Guy. Funny how you didn't mention Ino. Shika, Cho and Asuma. They of all people had the best chance of surviving.

Von- You're the one mixing things up because he didn't even meet Jiraiya until after the fight. xD

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games