Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

UItimate Carnage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:53 pm
Thank you Abrien.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:28 pm
You are very welcome Mister Stephen, you are one of the few who ever make an additional post in regards to their welcome.  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xXdeepsleepXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:28 pm
hey, i'll introduce myself;D
well, my name is ruby. i'm asian, and about my age.. it's kinda secret,LOL;3
I like anime^^; i like to reading fanfictionO__o; anyone write fanfiction in here?;O
and i like to draw. biggrin nice to meet you all^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:16 pm
hello. ^^
Um, I was invited here by a random PM. Thanks for inviting me random PM. mrgreen Anyway, I'm Fil-Am. um... I enjoy randomness, I'm a huge video game nerd (by huge, I meant the metaphorical huge, not the literal kind... just thought I'd let you know... O_o) and I play piano and guitar. That's about it. ^^  

Sigma Rho

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Well, hello peoples.
Wow...this is my second guild invite in a single day. Funky.
Well...uh...i don't like to give out my name, but people all call me Echo or Indigo.
I'm 19 at the moment and live in Cali.
Yup. That's about all.
Oh, and I pride myself on an open mind and love architecture. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:27 pm
Hi, thanks for inviting me! biggrin
You can either call me, "Glitch" or, "Her Majesty"

TV faves: Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, Doctor Who, Ghost Hunters, documentaries of the paranormal, X-Files, Xena, Hercules, Joan of Arcadia...

Movie faves: Vin Diesel EVERYTHING...Pitch Black, XXX, Fast and the Furious, Babylon AD, etc. Neverending Story, Labyrinth, UHF, Kicking and Screaming, Elf...

Computer game faves: cribbage, Lottso, dominoes, monopoly...

video game fave: Fable...

Music Faves: Weird Al, They Might Be Giants, The Poodles, The Offspring, Green Day...

Personal quirks: I love dogs, I am owned by a great dane, I am a college senior, I want to believe.  

Evil Glitch Queen

Monochromanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:41 pm
biggrin

Hello, never expected a random guild invite. This stuff is new to me.

Pendraval, Pen for short, Dra just sounds silly and Val won't work for me.

My real name is less interesting.

I'm in high school, I drink lots of tea, I write a lot. I draw everywhere. I'm a sucker for RPG games. Literature is my favorite subject. I write two page paragraphs and have jumpy-looking handwriting.

Yep.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:07 am
Wow, my first random invite guild! eek

Hi, I'm Shiratori [that's not my real name, but I love it heart ], but you can also call me Shi-chan.

I'm 21, I study journalism at the University and I'm Italian [hell yeah! cool ].

Trivia: I'm a cat lover, a yaoi-addicted, a fanwriter [but I write my ff only in Italian sweatdrop ], a bookworm and a decent drawer. I mainly listen to rock, but you can catch me with some other songs in my mp3. I'm addicted to caffeine and I love international film festivals.
And I adore partying! dramallama  

Shiratori-chan

Vicious Shapeshifter

14,400 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

HydeOTHfan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:23 am
hey im Heidi, my friends call me hyde i just got a randonm pm and thought why not  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Hello all! My name is Tyler, I'm a strapping young lad of 16 years biggrin

I enjoy having fun and am admittedly a geek (D&D, world of darkness, heck yeah). I like to think of myself as moderately intelligent.

I listen to music that you may consider odd, and occasionally may offend you on accident because I tend to speak my honest feelings, SO I apologize in advance smile  

a scawy ghost

Lokhen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:23 pm
*cough* Ahem!
Hello! I'm new here. A 25 year-old guy. I really don't know if I'm that intelligent. I hope people around here do understand me and I hope I can understand them. I like music alot, landscape painting, reading and hang-out here in gaia, I consider myself a spiritual person and I respect others principles and point-of-view. I hope that they too will respect mine. I'm greatly fascinated with alchemy and its quest for elixir which can cure diseases and I don't think its impossible. I'm outspoken and I hope people around me will also be honest with their feelings about me because its good to know how others feel about what I do or say. If I hurt you with my words I'm willing to apologize. I believe in the saying "the truth can set you free but it will make you suffer first"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:52 am
Hello my name is Sia and I'm from California. I love to surf and have been attacked by a Sumatran tiger at my old job. Hows that for an introduction wink  

Siafoam

Stone-cold Lover

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

kyttie_kurai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:27 am
Hi my name is Sondra... but I'm thinking of getting it changed to Alessandra (the orignal form of my name). I'm 20, and have been on gaia since 03, 04 with this account. I'm neither female nor male, but a hermaphroditic spork from the planet of maruchan! (Kidding of course, I'm a girl)

I'm considered a geek goth, and naturally, this means that I love reading and writing. I was in chess club, knowledge bowl, and mathletes back in high school (to give you some extent of my geekiness).

I live in a tiny mining town in northern minnesota, with my boyfried, two cats Kurai and Bast, and my bearded dragon, Ryu-chan.

I'm also a Wiccan, but I respect christianity, and have found profound likenesses between both religions. So I guess you could call me a christian wiccan.

Well anyways, I'm so glad to be here, because lets face it, Gaia has become a rather uninteresting and sometimes hostile enviroment, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:04 am
I'm Shiranui_Genkigami, a bug, CSI, and Supernatural obsessed moron based in sunny Southern California.

I used to work as a Japanese translator on a fansite but have since then been unemployed. I do freelance writing, mostly editorials bitching about something. All of my fanfiction work is parody of other people's fanfictions.

My only claim to fame, which really isn't enough to make me important, is running the weekly (or whenever I feel like it) feature Worst Avatar Arena Stories, where I take out my unbridled teenage angst out on people who think they're the first to come up with the abused warrior who goes out and shanks people because he didn't get enough hugs or was beaten by a golf club. Every day, I am more convinced I could type with my a** cheeks more coherent than some of these writings.

I might post up some of my insect photography eventually. Assuming you find jumping spiders as cute as I do.  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

Teh Jp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:58 am
Hey. Introducing God. (Jk Jk ^_^)

My name's Jp. I'm 14 years old, live in England and I love it!
My favorite thing is a computer. Lol. Guess you could call me a nerd really.
Lucozade is the best drink in the world. No doubt about it.
...and... My favorite food is probably pasta.

I love making friends/talking to people. Message me if you want=]

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games