Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm

xd Oh I thought by now word would have traveled like wildfire. whee So far, William's been thrilled. I sure hope it stays that way because I don't think there will be any more after this adventure. whee

I'm sure I'll need babysitters every once in a while. You and TES can come over to the estate and babysit! Won't that be fun?!! xp
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:33 pm

*thinks for a moment how he and Tes tend to be with children and suddenly regrets having said he would help* sweatdrop

X... xas.... mzilst bronretla.... *laughs nervously*
I trust that Victor would be there to at least.... in case something comes up that Quortek and I are... um... uninformed about. sweatdrop

*tries to change the subject* sweatdrop
I meant to ask earlier, jhal... why exactly do you believe Vassnta will be obtaining his... um... manhood... in the near future?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Most likely Victor would be there. User Image

Oh I've asked Ayami to grant Vassnta his manhood. He really wants it bad and really who could blame him. User Image I thought he could use some assistance to expedite matters and I've been doing a lot of preparing.

I have all sorts of things to share with him. I even have this iphone app iKamasutra. See…
*Quickly opens up the application and scrolls through positions showing Ryzan.* Most of these, I've experienced, but there are just a few I haven't like this…and this…and this. User Image I'm making sure I remedy that though so I can speak to it intelligently. User Image

Well, I had better go. William is waiting for me so we can try #56 tonight. wink See you later, Ryzan. User Image
*Exits the bar to retire to her chambers.*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

*is about to say something regarding Vassnta wanting to be whole when he's distracted by the images on Psyzapp's phone* eek Gi ussta!

*remains in shock as she explains that she has done most of those, considering just how many there appear to be when she quickly goes through them. eek He absently waves when she bids farewell and immediately goes to get himself a drink*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Quite a terini'nestg conversation it will be, indeed sweatdrop

*after downing a glass of peach brandy, he pulls out his phone and starts writing a text* ninja

Text from Ryzan to Psyzapp
Could you perhaps send me that app for my phone... strictly for research purposes of course.
-R'zn

*pours himself another glass of brandy after putting his phone away. From a glance, it seemed like the positions were meant for a man and a woman, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be adapted to suit him and Tes.* ninja

Ryzan Vixtul

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm

*falls into the bar through a portal along with a big pile of dirty laundry and crawls out of the pile*

Who puts a trapdoor above a laundry room?

And who wears an H cup? *eyes the bra still in her hand*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

That is quite an entrance to make sweatdrop
Are you alright, Rei?

Ryzan Vixtul

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
That is quite an entrance to make sweatdrop
Are you alright, Rei?
I'm ok.

Hmm... who would wear a 36H bra? The back and shoulder problems must be tremendous. eek
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:35 pm

I would imagine so sweatdrop Unless they lived in a world with reduced gravity.

Ryzan Vixtul

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

*tosses the monstrous bra behind her, then takes off and looks at the 32A bra in her hair*

Hmm... whoever owned this... might be my type.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:48 pm

You cannot judge a woman by her bra size anymore you can judge a man by his... well.. I think you get my point. wink
*finishes his drink and rinses his glass*

If you will excuse me, I have lunch plans to make with my dear m'ranndii whee

Aluve'~
*waves to Rei and heads downstairs to his quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Later Ryzan. :3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Well I don't want these unwashed women's clothes, but they might be useful for Razz to sniff as he... no, I don't want to think about it.

*poofs the clothes off to Razzdango's place*

I think I'll be off. *vanishes*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 pm

*walks through the bar to the Jade Dragon. After waiting for a moment while the group ahead of her is seated, she's shown to one of the booths*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:55 pm

*follows in after her, beelining straight for the restroom. Comes back out and looks around quickly before spotting Kits then walks over and takes a seat* Sorry about that. I drove straight here from work and that 30 minute drive got me. lol *kisses her cheek* You look beautiful. wink That top sure does look nice. cool

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 pm

It's all right. *smiles* Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Especially since you bought it... cat_lol *reaches for her menu*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games