Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 pm
" Listen" brago calmed down. " I am who I am. I have desires, i have fetishes. I simply can not change who I am... what makes me me, just because of others. I am a simple demonkin who enjoys sexual encounters with women. " Brago looked her dead in the eye. "What the hell would someone like you know about me?!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm
"I know a s**t ton about you boy. I grew up with your father as one of my closet friends. "And I'm pretty sure your father made a hell of a lot of changes when he fell in love with your mother because he was just like you, except not as stupid." She shook Brago a little bit. "My daughter compleatly lost who she was because of you and changed because of you, and that alone gives me reason enough kill you. She gave her heart and soul to you, something you could never understand or respect with your tiny brain. And you are NOT a simple demonkin who enjoys women, you are ADDICTED to women to the point where you are blind to the fact that there was a beautiful one giving everything she had to you only to be disrespected and hurt over and over again. And I could place a bet that if she does kill herself and that unborn child that you wont even care and move onto another girl with in the hour, and I'd probably win that bet."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 am
" typical dominative behavior. You think the world you see through your eyes is so just that you cant see the big picture. If you so believe that I have no feelings for Hana, why the hell are you still here? go find your daughter and comfort her."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 am
Luc was listening intently. He sighed softly. He got up and started to move in search of hana. Everyone just everyone! They were all idiots! His feet were soft against the ground.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm
DemolitionboyXX
" typical dominative behavior. You think the world you see through your eyes is so just that you cant see the big picture. If you so believe that I have no feelings for Hana, why the hell are you still here? go find your daughter and comfort her."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:34 pm
[[can i get a quick recap? im still reduced to sneaking on, but i might be able to get a few posts in.]]  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 pm
"Dear boy, my daughter is beyond the point of help from me, which is why I'm dealing with you." She told him. "If you even care about Hana and your child you'll find a way to fix her. Otherwise her's and the child's blood will be on your hands. My powers only work when people haven't made up their minds on something, and Hana is to strong for me to handle."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm
(( Hana ran off and the weddings close to starting. That's basically it.))

" liar. You just want me to deal with it because it's the easiest solution. Whatever. Just point out her location and open a portal to it and I will deal with the rest."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 pm
"If i was lying I wouldn't be here, I'd be helping my daughter." She hissed at Brago. "And I can't open portals, but she's somewhere over by her nest from what I can tell. Her aura isn't stable enough for an exact location."

User Image
Hana had managed to crawl about 10 more feet closer to her nest. She was now coughing up blood from the baby kicking her so hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 pm
Brago teleported to hanas nest it didn't take him long to locate her. "you okay down there?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image
"What do you want. I though you would have gone to get in Soli's bed or maybe even Marisol's by now." Hana said to him bitterly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:19 pm
Brago laughed. " that sounds like something I would do. But.. I heard some rather troubling information, I heard that you had planned to commit suicide and homicide.. Is that true?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Soli laughed when she saw what happened,"Oh what fun, it would be funny if we had to bury her."she chuckled.

Neuro had a sadistic smiled on his face and seemed slightly surprised at what Soli said,"Turning evil are we,"He laughed cruelly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
"I'm considering it as an option." Hana said, managing with much effort to drag her self into a sitting position against a tree.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

"So the wheels are turning huh,"He chuckled,"This should be interesting, who wants to bet that Brago can make her love him again, and then he screws up later on,"He placed twenty dollars on one of the tables outside.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games