Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 pm
Kid Kaz
Tenten although she is my favorite girl is damn near worthless when it comes down to it, you saw the Temari fight, oh wait no you didn't because it was over so fast. Lee and Neji wouldn't stand up to those mirrors, which only broke due to the Kyuubi's superior chakra. Unless you want to bring up the gates, which we're unsure if Lee even knew at the time.

Hinata at the time was useless. Kiba, eh. He lost to Naruto because of a fart. -__-' Shino is a legitimate threat. Kurenai against Zabuza is tough because Zabuza didn't need his eyes to fight, that kinda takes away her edge. Guy is Guy. Funny how you didn't mention Ino. Shika, Cho and Asuma. They of all people had the best chance of surviving.

Von- You're the one mixing things up because he didn't even meet Jiraiya until after the fight. xD

Jyuuken can destroy any chakra based substance. if its solid and requires chakra, Jyuuken can destroy it. its one of the basis of the style yo! Gates, irrelevant. he still had his immense speed from wearing constant weights. he would have caught Haku the moment he jumped from one mirror tot he next. His a**, so to speak. Now where as Sasuke could both see and dodge Haku's movements, he could only See Lee's but still got kicked in the face. Lee is faster, Lee would catch him. Lee would beat his a**. Just sayin.

Hinata my baby girl!! T^T it's alright though, her hair looked good and she had her hoodie~ and and and Don't be takin low blows at my baby!!! [/hugs Hinata] T^T

Now beyond that, Kiba lost because of his enhanced senses. Taking in a smell like that with his senses can easily scramble your brain. So that is moot~ Haku doesn't use smells. Fang over fang would go after ALL of the mirrors in a continuous stream. Shino could take the chakra out of the mirrors with his bugs and weaken them.

Kurenai>Zabuza Oh and remember Genjutsu can be activated through any of the five senses. Let him have his eyes closed, she'd still get his a**.
Might Guy [ who ties with Kakashi ] > Zabuza

Shikamaru is a hack, all I'm sayin. =/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:34 pm
Tenten is the ONLY person in Leaf that doesn't have a background lol

Kaz - still has nothing to do with that I said lol, its okay I know you already know what it is.

Lee is a beast
Neji is a beast and is Jounin for a reason, he wouldn't have broke the mirrr because what is his bloodline again? He would have stop use of chakra from the get go and read Haku's moves.
Hinata had to find her way and is now a BBT with hands.
Asuma would have beast Haku hands down!
Ino idk, she don't be doing nothing for me in fights.
Also you can be place into a genjutsu without eye contact lol  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 pm
Misujage
Kid Kaz
Tenten although she is my favorite girl is damn near worthless when it comes down to it, you saw the Temari fight, oh wait no you didn't because it was over so fast. Lee and Neji wouldn't stand up to those mirrors, which only broke due to the Kyuubi's superior chakra. Unless you want to bring up the gates, which we're unsure if Lee even knew at the time.

Hinata at the time was useless. Kiba, eh. He lost to Naruto because of a fart. -__-' Shino is a legitimate threat. Kurenai against Zabuza is tough because Zabuza didn't need his eyes to fight, that kinda takes away her edge. Guy is Guy. Funny how you didn't mention Ino. Shika, Cho and Asuma. They of all people had the best chance of surviving.

Von- You're the one mixing things up because he didn't even meet Jiraiya until after the fight. xD

Jyuuken can destroy any chakra based substance. if its solid and requires chakra, Jyuuken can destroy it. its one of the basis of the style yo! Gates, irrelevant. he still had his immense speed from wearing constant weights. he would have caught Haku the moment he jumped from one mirror tot he next. His a**, so to speak. Now where as Sasuke could both see and dodge Haku's movements, he could only See Lee's but still got kicked in the face. Lee is faster, Lee would catch him. Lee would beat his a**. Just sayin.

Hinata my baby girl!! T^T it's alright though, her hair looked good and she had her hoodie~ and and and Don't be takin low blows at my baby!!! [/hugs Hinata] T^T

Now beyond that, Kiba lost because of his enhanced senses. Taking in a smell like that with his senses can easily scramble your brain. So that is moot~ Haku doesn't use smells. Fang over fang would go after ALL of the mirrors in a continuous stream. Shino could take the chakra out of the mirrors with his bugs and weaken them.

Kurenai>Zabuza
Might Guy [ who ties with Kakashi ] > Zabuza

Shikamaru is a hack, all I'm sayin. =/

shadows that come out the ground? Suck me sideways!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Misu who are the current kages of this guild?  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:39 pm
Leaf - Allemagne
Cloud - Sanjii9227
Mist - Makenzi-Uzamaki [ Subbing for Deviant Panda ]
Stone - n/a [ being shut down ]
Sand - AandOE
Snow - Me [ Village not made yet ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:43 pm
I said Guy was Guy didn't I? Kurenai is well, lacking, for lack of a better word. Immense speed or not Lee couldn't break them mirrors, and Haku practically vanished when he jumped Lee can't hit what he can't see. Yes you can bring up the whole speed kills thing, but if he didn't know what was happening how would he prevent it? Saucegay only saw it because of Sharingan. Who else could? I didn't know that about Jyuuken, then again I don't know what the ice is made of either, just that it's damn near indestructible. Fang over fang < Mirrors everytime. I don't know all of Shino's powers but I'm not sure chakra sucking would work, then again it may. You guys seem to be giving character's abilities they don't possess.

Von- Kirigakure no Jutsu nullifies genjutsus mate.
What the hell are you trying to say? You brought up Naruto and Sage Mode which had no point with each other until Shippuuden. So just what is the damn point? :/

Shikamaru is dope though.

Kazzoh

Codger

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:43 pm
Misujage
Leaf - Allemagne
Cloud - Sanjii9227
Mist - Makenzi-Uzamaki [ Subbing for Deviant Panda ]
Stone - n/a [ being shut down ]
Sand - AandOE
Snow - Me [ Village not made yet ]

Can I join your ranks?
will your village be done before the exams start?
Im using this rpc here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20204659#276278371
going in with no bloodline just being a knight!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Jyuuken's characteristics are listed on leafninja.
That and, Kikaichu are chakra eating bugs. o - o they eat chakra ... it's what they do~ And with the chakra sucking/eating the mirrors would be weaker.
Fang over Fang. Good game?
I haven't given the characters any abilities they don't posses.
The Byakugan would see Haku, and someone like Lee who moves at high speeds would 'plausibly' have the ability to see other objects moving at high speeds.

SHIKAMARU IS A HACK! Damn 200 step ahead plans > 3>
He shoulda been one of them generals~

-Von-|| I don't see why not. > 3>

Misujage

Saint

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:50 pm
Kid Kaz
I said Guy was Guy didn't I? Kurenai is well, lacking, for lack of a better word. Immense speed or not Lee couldn't break them mirrors, and Haku practically vanished when he jumped Lee can't hit what he can't see. Yes you can bring up the whole speed kills thing, but if he didn't know what was happening how would he prevent it? Saucegay only saw it because of Sharingan. Who else could? I didn't know that about Jyuuken, then again I don't know what the ice is made of either, just that it's damn near indestructible. Fang over fang < Mirrors everytime. I don't know all of Shino's powers but I'm not sure chakra sucking would work, then again it may. You guys seem to be giving character's abilities they don't possess.

Von- Kirigakure no Jutsu nullifies genjutsus mate.
What the hell are you trying to say? You brought up Naruto and Sage Mode which had no point with each other until Shippuuden. So just what is the damn point? :/

Shikamaru is dope though.

Boy you need to go to sleep!
Just because WE didn't see sage mode till shippuden doesn't mean it wasn't around. Go sit that near minded stuff down lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 pm
The only fault I find is I'm not sure Byakugan really slows down time like the Sharingan. In Lee's case just cuz you move fast doesn't mean you see fast, in fact it's quite the opposite the faster you go the less you see. Tunnel vision, kinda why Nascar is so dangerous, the eyes can't keep up with the body. Sasuke and the Uchiha's get away with it because of Sharingan hax. A good example is rollercoaster, you're going fast but you don't necessarily see fast. Though I suppose you could bring reactions into play. Like I said I don't know what would happen if the bugs ate the chakra, that would suggest a continuous stream being fed to the mirrors, I'm not sure if they just formed or not. Fang over Fang couldn't even beat Sakon and Ukon. Mirrors still >>>> because of indestructibility clause?? Shikamaru is essentially the 6th general, Temari said so.

Okay it might have been around, but how does that factor into the Naruto Haku fight when he didn't have it???

Kazzoh

Codger

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:58 pm
Well when Guy and Rock Lee opened them gates and started swinging they could see plenty!
Tunnel Vision~ Is not really something applicable to the Naruto World~

And why a continuous stream? Them bugs is greedy.
o 3o they get to feastin~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm
Kaz not to mention you sleep on Guy's and Lee's crazy reflexes, and using the greats it a wrap, Kisame got to witness that first hand.  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm
But the gates enhance everything. I would assume eyesight as well, but if you noticed when they fight they come to abrupt halts for a split second. My guess is to see where the opponent is.

I say continuous because, I don't know if Haku kept feeding chakra to the mirrors to keep them up. Kishimoto's not one for elaboration.

Von- It seems you didn't read my paragraph thoroughly, I address reflexes. YOU SLEEP.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 pm
This is true = -=
He leaves blanks so he can add more BS later ... swear
That Kisame Sword fusion was not pretty ... at all~

Misujage

Saint

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:05 pm
Well leaving blanks is part of shounen manga. Everyone does it. I'm not sure if you remember this but in Pokemon there was the GS Ball, people speculated why it was never brought back up and it turns out the writers just wanted everyone to forget about it.

Shark Kisame was BEASTLY!

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games